TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I`m going soft, Kelsea is going to be Sakura's best friend, despite my hate for her. Kelsea is the opposite of Nikki, so she has friends who aren`t Nikki`s friends and what not :x

Yes, Jessica seems like a jerk, but she ISN`T she is just sad about Nikki`s departure

I do NOT own Naruto
Friendless?


Kelsea frowned as she walked through Konoha, then she saw a girl with pink hair, who was obviously Sakura.
"Sakura-sama! Sakura-sama!" she yelled, running after her pink haired friend.
Sakura stopped and turned around, "Hai Kelsea-chan? And call me Sakura, not Sakura-sama," she said sweetly.
"I was wondering if you would hang out with me, Sakura-sama," she said cutely.
Sakura sighed, there was no way she was going to get Kelsea to stop saying Sakura-sama.
"Oh I forgot to mention, Chijou-sama, Lee-sama, and some of the other kunoichi will be with us today, and I know how much you like Lee-sama!" she giggled.
Sakura blushed, Kelsea hadn`t been here long and she already knew that, it had taken Nikki a while to figure that out, but then, Nikki never actually cared about Sakura, she had always called her a pest and told her to spontaneously combust, then would walk away, laughing with one of her friends and most of the time, if Temari was visiting Konoha, it`d be her.
Sakura couldn`t figure out why nikki could make friends with all the cold hearted jerks and Kelsea could barely manage to make a few friends, and Sakura felt sorry for her.
”Sakura-sama, is that a yes or no?” Kelsea muttered, poking Sakura`s forehead.
”Oh! Of course, I`d love to hand out with all of my friends,” she chuckled.
Kelsea smiled weakly, “Okay, come on.” She started dragging her pink-haired friend through Konoha and soon arrived at Lee`s normal training grounds where Lee and Chijou were arguing about… taijutsu?
”Lee, I told you, if you don`t know any ninjutsu or genjutsu, you are going to get yourself killed one day!” she exclaimed.
”No! I can be a very good ninja with just taijutsu!” Lee hissed.
"Nu-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
"NU-UH TIMES INFINITY!" Chijou yelled, sticking her tongue out at Lee childishly.
"You are a worthy apponent, Chijou-sensei!" Lee laughed.
"Chijou-sensei, Lee-sama, where is Ino-chan and Hinata-chan?" she asked with a frown.
Hinata and Ino came soon after they did and Hinata smilled shyly at Kelsea, "We are here, Kelsea-chan, don`t worry," she whispered.
Kelsea smilled and ran over, hugging the Hyuuga, "You`re so cute, Hinata-chan!"
They all laughed, wondering how she could be so different from Nikki, Kelsea was abnormally sweet and caring and her temper didn`t flame up much, while Nikki`s was always there. She got along with Sakura and most kunoichi, while Nikki didn`t, infact, Nikki hated all of the other kunoichi besides Temari and Jessica, and she liked Hinata a little, but they were never close. However, Kelsea couldn`t get along with the male shinobi very well, because they had all been Nikki`s friends before and they weren`t to enthusiatsic about Kelsea suddenly appearing, especially not Sasuke and Naruto, so even though they lived together it didn`t matter, because they were on opposite sides of the house and when they ate dinner, they never talked and normally ignored Kelsea.
Kelsea let go of Hinata and then hugged Ino, soon she heard someone appear and turned around, to be face to face with Jessica, her eyes narrowed.
"NYAH!" Kelsea screamed, falling backwards, Ino catching her.
"I am here because Lee and Hinata asked me to come, don`t try and act like my friend, because you are nothing like Nikki and you WON`T replace her!" she snarled.
"I--- I wasn`t trying to replace her.... SORRY!" she said timidly.
"Jessica-san! Stop picking on Kelsea!" Sakura yelled, only to be glared at, one, that if it could would kill Sakura with one look.
"I`m glad I`m going to Suna tommorow...." she muttered, walking over to Lee. "Hey, Lee, do you think Gaara-kun will be glad to see me?" she giggled.
Kelsea stared in a confused manner, Gaara? Glad? Those words couldn`t be processed in her brain, the Gaara she remembered was never glad.
"Hai, Jessica, I`m sure he will be very glad to see his girlfriend, I heard you were going to live there!" Lee replied enthusiastically.
"I`m just going to hang out with you today, and then, tommorow I`ll go and say bye to all of our friends and be off, I can`t keep Gaara-kun waiting," she laughed.
Kelsea fainted, and Sakura immediately rushed over to her side, Chijou did too.
"If Kelsea knew Gaara, then this is probably a huge shock for her..." Chijou muttered.
Sakura shrugged, slapping Kelsea across the face.
"HUH? WHAT?" Kelsea screamed, jumping up, onto her feet quickly and looking around in a paniced state, "Who? What? Where? When? Why?! Oh, hi Sakura-sama, Chijou-sensei!"
They all stared at the bubbly girl, then she paused.
"Kelsea-chan, you fainted after Jessica said she was Gaara`s girlfriend," Hinata whispered, smiling weakly.
"Heh... heh, guess that was a little bit of a shock, very, very sorry..." she muttered, blushing.
Everyone laughed, except Jessica, who had jumped up into a tree and was glaring down at Kelsea, which was a little scary, it was the death glare Jessica always gave enemy ninja, it was never a good sign.
"Baka...." Jessica muttered, pointing at Kelsea casually.
"AM NOT!" Kelsea screamed.
"Actually, yes you are, you lack a brain and have a seriously short attention span, you get shocked easily and you are also weak, tis the reason you are still a chunnin...." Jessica yawned.
Sakura frowned and hugged Kelsea who looked like she was about to cry.
"And you are the most emotional idiot I`ve ever met," she muttered.
Sakura glared at Jessica, "Kelsea is new here and needs some friends, she doesn`t need all of Nikki`s old friends biting her head off, it is just rude, she isn`t trying to take Nikki`s place, she only wants to fit in!"
"Then tell her to go hang out with the chunnin and gennin, most of them don`t know Nikki well, so they won`t mind if she hangs around, however, she greatly bugs me," Jessica snarled.
Sakura snorted, "Come on, Kelsea, I`m sure they`ll be fine without us for a day," she muttered, dragging Kelsea off, who looked up at Jessica with an apologetic look, which Jessica just ignored.

"Thanks for sticking up for me, Sakura-sama," Kelsea laughed.
"No problem, we are friends, mabye even best friends," Sakura replied happily.
Kelsea`s face lit up, hugging Sakura, thanking her for everything.

I thought I was friendless, but mabye, mabye I`m not, Sakura-sama is so nice and caring towards me, she makes sure I have friends. I am not friendless and won`t be ever again!




TBC