TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Life and Times of Team Gai...Oh, and Everyone Else, Too... by Peach Tea Rose

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: 1.Tora is based off of Kronk of The Empreor's New Groove

2.Lee and his family are featured in my fanfic, "Twin Peaks," Featured on Fanfiction.net and here on TONFA.

3.Tenten's family life is based off of various episodes of Pokemon.

Chapter 02

We will take time to look at Gai and his students' families in introspective.


Gai had his hands full, being he was the third born of four siblings. He had two older sisters and one older brother:

Keiko, his oldest sister, was an english teacher at Konoha High. She was a patient woman, even though she had to deal with freshman every day. She mothered Gai's niece and nephew. 16 year old Junior Setsuna, an athletic young man on Dancing Leaf High's wrestling team, and 13 year old Freshman Yume, one of his par-nins, who was outspoken and rebellious (although Gai would tell her she was trying too hard), but had a heart of gold and was brave in adversary.

Cibo, his second older Sister, was a prodigy. She was the manager of a cosmetics company and was an elegant woman, who sometimes came across as snobby, but she meant well and always knew what to say in a dire situation, just like Gai, even though there tended to be friction between them.

Tora, his younger brother, was whom Gai was devoted to, especially in their youth. When they were very young, Tora woke up crying in the middle of the night. Gai came in and asked him what was wrong. Tora wet his PJs. Gai took Tora to the bathroom and got him cleaned up. He then assured the tiny, 4-year-old everything would be alright and he would be there to protect him. He then rocked Tora to sleep...and he slept like a baby. Anywho, Tora had been cooking for a long time. He would always help his mom in the kitchen and quickly got the hang of it. Then, he opened his own restaurant, Fuji Blossom Diner. The food was so terrific, the restaurant had been given a five-star rating by Konoha Times.


(A/N: Read my Fanfic, Twin Peaks, to learn more about Lee's family.)

Rock Lee had a small, broken family, but it was a family. His father died of cancer when he was but a small child and he only had his brother and mother to look up to...as well as a little sister to mentor.

His mother was a gentle, soft spoken math teacher, who was confined to a wheelchair after a disease took her ability to walk. She wanted to have a professional acting carrer, but she figured it could wait. She had two boys and a girl to take care of.

Jin was Lee's older brother. He was a freshman at Konoha High. He had Lee's eyes, but they were more of an oval shape, while Lee's were more circular. He was a tall gangly boy for 15. He had shoulder length hair he always kept in a pulled back ponytail. he didn't want to be considered effeminate, but it was impossible because he had been teased. He, unlike determined, ongoing, energetic Lee, was skeptical, shy and usually burnt out, sprawled on his bed at the end of the day while Lee was out in the backyard until waaaay after dark, doing either leg crunches or pushups. Like Lee, he was easily offended and whenever someone said something against his brother, he would bite their head off, as Lee would when they said something against Gai.

Mei was the baby of the family, but was tough and could take care of herself. She looked up to Lee like the brother he is and he acts as her mentor.

The family was little, but they got by and by.


Neji Hyuuga lead a broken life. he lived with a recently sobered-up sister, Kaoru, who, under irresponsible behavior, wound up pregnant. She decided to keep the child.

After Neji got home from training, They would sit of the porch with Kaoru, who took medicine to rid her of her alcolohic addiction, and listen to the quiet...and try to forget everything the past had done to them, which usually resulted in Neji crying like a baby, which most people never saw, and Kaoru soothing him.

Kaoru, in the past, had some drinking problems, but nothing serious. She ended it when she learned she was pregnant. When Neji learned, he was mad and his sister. Anywho, Kaoru, confronted by a furious Neji, wasn't mad...and when Neji heard her confession, he quietly cried silent tears. Kaoru gently embraced him and all was well there.


Tenten had a less dramatic life, but her hands were full. She was the second of 7 children, 4 girls (Including herself) and 3 boys.

Her older sister, Chan, was frustrated because she wanted to have a singing career, but her father wanted her and Tenten to take over the dojo their parents owned. There was lots of friction and Tenten was aggrivated by her younger siblings' plea and her older sibling's frustration. Tenten usually took her out to walk and they'd open up to one another and got along very well.


Team Gai had struggled, but they had each other and their families to support them.