TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter


Summary: Xena is 12 and is now a Sand ninja. She trains with the Sand team every day, and when her team is accepted to going to the chuunin exams, Xena takes that risk. However, because of her "problem" it's a harder task than expected.

XenaXNeji is the main pairing of this story, maybe some XenaXKiba or XenaXKenta

**AKIRA-CHAN, I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME THROUGH ALL THESE TIMES WHEN PEOPLE SAID I COULDN'T WRITE FOR MY LIFE! HUGZ!**
Rating:
Category: General Fiction
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: Xena through the Ages
Chapter: 26 Completed: Yes
Words: 28810 Read: 31055
Published: 29/10/06 Updated: 11/05/07



1. Recap by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (285 words)
I'm writing a beginning chapter that kind of tells what was going on.
2. Her First Smile by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (765 words)
Not much going on, just some training.

Konichiwa: Hello
Ogenki desu-ka? - How are you?
Genki-desu: I'm fine.
Anata wa? - And you?
Watashi-mo, genki-desu: I'm fine, too.
3. Training as a Team by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (657 words)
Here's where you all get to see Zephyr and Kenta's jutsus.
Xena's Team is Team 11. (They meet up with Team 7, ha ha 7-11)
Kageboushi no jutsu : Shadow figure jutsu
Katon, Hibashira no jutsu : Fire style, Blazing Column jutsu
Ninpou, Hageshiikaze : Strong wind jutsu
Raigeki, kyuuden no jutsu : Lightning style, lightning ball jutsu


4. Xena Confesses and the Trip to Konoha by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (760 words)
Just as the title says! =P
5. In Konoha Part 1 by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (344 words)
Finally, my writer's block is over.
So here's the deal:
Everyone's back in Konoha.
And since Akira-chan made me love Lee so much more, I'm going to give him a pretty big part in this 2 part chapter. (Not in this one, the next one)
6. *Happy Birthday - A XenaxNeji Story* by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1137 words)
This is something I wrote on my birthday.
Just a reminder, this has nothing to do with the original story, so you can skip this chapter if you like.
DISCLAIMER: SADLY, I DON'T OWN NEJI. IF I DID, HE'D BE LOCKED IN MY BASEMENT WITH ME FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!
7. In Konoha 2 by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (2142 words)
Hope you guys liked the last chapter!
Anyway, continuing on with the real world...
8. Xena's Sadness by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1445 words)
I was listening to sad songs during these chapters... that's why there's a lot of crying. (I also watched episode 116-117 again... and cried.)
9. Trouble Before the Exams by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1405 words)
I had a friend help me think of some stuff to this chapter. "Special friend" you know who you are.
10. The First Test - Before, During, and After by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1552 words)
Sorry Akira-chan, I couldn't think of any way to work Ryuu into this. I think I'm going to put her in during the second exam.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy, this took me a good amount of time to write.
11. Enter the Forest of Death! by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1598 words)
Finally, we're getting to the Forest. It's one of my favorite parts of the series, dunno why.
Let's go over this again.
I don't own Naruto, Yumi, Ryuu, or Ritsu.
Yumi belongs to Yumi ^^
Ryuu and Ritsu belong to AkiraHatesYou ^^
Xena, Tsukiko, and Zephyr belong to me!
12. The Forest of Death by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (2188 words)
I'm so proud that I actually fit all of the Forest of Death in one chapter.
Akira-chan, I'm so happy you're going to update Stripped! It's one of my favorite stories, along with the new one you just wrote.
Anyhoo, just a picture of the funky new eyes Xena obtained for a short amount of time, nothing special.
13. At the Tower by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (695 words)
Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been doing other things. The preliminary matches are coming up soon, so be sure to look out for them.
As usual, I don't own Naruto.
Team 6 and Ryuu belong to Akira-chan ^^
Wouldn't it be cool if Masashi Kishimoto read our fanfiction and used it as inspiration for an episode?
14. Another New Attack by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1480 words)
Sorry for not updating so long, I've been working on other things. I hope you all enjoy!
BTW Akira-chan,
This whole story is dedicated to you!
15. Sasuke vs. Yoroi, Zaku vs. Gaara, Kankurou vs. Misumi, Yumi vs. Ino by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1121 words)
The above pairings are the matchups for the following chapter.
I DO NOT OWN YUMI, YUMI DOES ^^
16. Xena VS Tenten - A Fight to the Death? by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (521 words)
Sorry I haven't updated in like a million years. Had major writer's block. Anyway, here it is!
And the deal is:
The rest of the fights are not going to be seen in Xena's point of view.
17. Naruto vs. Chouji, Kin vs. Shikamaru, Temari vs. Sakura by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (963 words)
Well, here it is. They really aren't THAT important.... but whatever. Read 'em if you like. I feel bad that I didn't update, so many people like my stories now! Thank you, thank you all!
BTW Menduksei (Probably spelled wrong) means "How troublesome..."
18. An Odd Creature by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (566 words)
Alright guys, I was stupid last night and deleted this right after I posted it... Oops.
So anyway, there's a lot of medical terms in here, after all, I want to work as a doctor or virologist when I'm older. Older older.
Alrighty, let's post this up, hope y'all enjoy it!
19. Kenta Staggers, Xena's Shocking Discovery! by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1640 words)
Nope, I didn't forget about this story. Sadly, I had major writer's block and couldn't go anywhere within this story.

Note to Akira-chan: Ryuu's fight is so short because I'm going to make her third round fight pretty long. Hope you're not mad ^________^

I don't own Ryuu or Kuro because she belongs to the lovely Akira-chan. I do own Xena, Kenta, Idun, Zephyr, and Masaru. I don't own any of the Naruto characters.
20. Neji's Punishment, Xena's New Task! by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1091 words)
Alright, tried switching POV for a short period of time. Don't kill me over it.
It's hard because I really wanna tie Tsunade in somehow... (Did I just spoil it for some of you?) and yet I don't want Xena to become a Mary Sue... my brain hurts X_x
Still don't own Naruto. I don't think that if I did it would do much good anyway... the ratings would probably go down...
Oh and, I don't own Kuro because Akira-chan does. She's awesome like that ;)
21. Battered and Bruised... can she continue? by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)
Alrighty then... corny chapter title, but nobody really reads them anyway, right?
Not much happening here. Still trying to put Tsunade in cause she's awesome like that.
Don't own Naruto, that whole schmear.

Xena: Can you stop boring the audience and get on with it?
Me: Where did you come from?
Xena: Your closet.
Me: o_O
22. A Meeting with the Pervert, The Quest's Beginning! by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 0] (896 words)
No, I didn't forget about this. I've been working on it all week so that I could have a suitable chapter. I was hoping this story wouldn't be more than 30 chps, but... that's not gonna happen, especially with all I've gotten planned.

Of course I don't own Naruto or Ryuu. Akira-chan owns Ryuu and I own Xena!
23. Hyuuga Training by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 3] Liked (1344 words)
Okay guys, this may be the last update since I have dance tomorrow and stuff to do Saturday. Won't be on next weekend either since I have a dance competition. I'll try to update when I can. GO DANCE DIMENSION!
(There is some Italian in this, I'll explain why next chapter.... if it's wrong, it's entirely my fault. I tried my hand at writing Italian)
24. Training for Chuunin by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 1] Liked (1083 words)
Xena: GUESS WHO'S BACK! THAT'S RIGHT, I AM! My author just figured out that she's written a lot more than where she left off on TONFA (I know, she's an idiot sometimes, you just gotta get around it). So here we go, a little more training for me when I kick Sasuke's ass! I mean... ahem... for when a nice match comes up ahead.

DISCLAIMER: DON'T OWN NARUTO. DUH. OR RYUU. DOUBLE DUH.
25. The Chuunin Exams - Evil Eye vs. The Shadows by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 2] Liked (1938 words)
I was so excited that I finished this that I just have to post it! Might be a tad OOC, but if it isn't good or I reread it again and don't like it, I'll tweak it a bit. Eh, I like it right now, though, so I'm satisfied.
26. Thank you... by XenaAdamana [Reviews - 2] Liked (175 words)
My final note.