TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 1] LikedPrinter


Summary: Seven years after the murder of her mother, Hinata has turned to less conventional methods to find the truth. During a midnight ceremony, she summons something she did not intend. Something dark, over which she has no control. Will she be able to live as the one possessed? [Dark] Written as a Halloween fic.
Rating: 15
Category: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU
Characters: Hinata Hyuuga
Genres: Dark
Warnings: Dark
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 3 Completed: No
Words: 16390 Read: 4434
Published: 22/10/06 Updated: 06/11/06



1. Prologue: Shut Your Eyes by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (2537 words)
Okay guys. This is something I'm doing for Halloween! I figure I rarely write creepy stuff, and almost never do anything supernatural, but this is the best time to do it. The big thing you need to keep in mind is that there will be a lot of mention of witchcraft and demons. Other than that, there will be mild swearing, some blood, and lots of evil-ness.

Warnings:

FL--
Foul Language (mild)

Sup--Supernatural

If you see

"text" = demon speech

text = normal narration

text = human thoughts

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor.
2. Chapter 1: Seen and Unseen by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 0] (5440 words)
Here's chapter 2! Getting a bit more into the family here, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm getting Granny Hyuuga involved. She's Hiashi and Hizashi's mother, and her name (that I've given her) is Hyuuga Hisana. She's not of Hyuuga descent...but she's got a great attitude, and she gets to smack Neji upside the head. I would pay good money to be able to do that and not get my arm broken in 36 places. Fun stuff: Neji getting smacked, creepy behavior by Sasuke, and Hinata growing a spine...sort of.

Warnings:

FL--Foul Language (mild)

Sup--Supernatural stuff.

If you see

"text" = demon speech

text = normal narration

text = thoughts

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor. Hyuuga Hisana is not cannon Naruto, and is, therefore, my property. Permission given for use upon request.
3. Chapter 2: Pendulum by antilogicgirl [Reviews - 1] Liked (8413 words)
Wow. This chapter took a lot longer than anticipated. But here you go. I hope you guys don't mind. It's going to get a little more strange...as if you wouldn't have guessed.

Warnings:

FL--
Foul Language

Sup--Supernatural

C--Slight content warning...Sasuke's getting friendly. Don't worry. There's no lemon.

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. The character of Hyuuga Hisana is my property. Permission for use given upon request.