TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kouketsu by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ya, I picked on Kelsea a bit =o

And you know, I`ve said I do NOT own Naruto over and over, I think you get the point D:
Twin Trouble


They had been in Konoha almost a week now, staying in Kelsea and Neji`s house, which was in the Hyuuga compound.
Nikki sighed, "I remember being here..." she muttered angrily under her breath, Kelsea was standing behind her and giggled slightly.
"I`m ticked of at Neji-kun too, especially after I found out he had been wanting you back a short while ago," she sighed.
"How did you find that out?" Nikki asked curiously.
"Ibiki-sensei trained me in interrigation and what not, Neji cracks easily," Kelsea replied, a smirk on her face.
Nikki nodded, "So true."
Neji glared at the twins, "You do know I`m right here, right?"
Nikki nodded, "We know, but we just don`t care."
"Exactly!" Kelsea said happily.
"Why am I getting married to the airhead of the two?" Neji mumbled.
Nikki and Kelsea were now both behind him, "Because, you were an idiot when you decided to marry the twin of your ex-girlfriend," Nikki hissed.
"And especially soon after meeting them," Kelsea added.
Orochimaru chuckled to himself, Neji was quite the idiot in his eyes, even if he was the smart one in the Hyuuga clan. So what? Orochimaru was one of the strongest ninja, he could teach Neji to not hurt Nikki`s feelings, but then, she`d take care of that by herself.
"You are just a jounin, right Neji-kun?" Nikki asked.
Neji simply replied with a nod.
"Well, I`m a S-ranked ninja, trained under Orochimaru, and before I was trained by Chijou-sensei, that remind me, where is she?" Nikki muttered.
"If I take you to Chijou-sensei, will you shut up?"
Nikki`s grin grew, "HAI!"

They walked to another section of the Hyuuga compound and walked in, "Chijou-sama?" Neji yelled, "Kakashi-sensei?"
Both Chijou and Kakashi ran to the group, and Nikki was quickly hugged by an overly exited Chijou.
"NIKKI-CHAN! I`M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" she yelled exitedly.
Nikki looked like she was about to strangle her previous teacher, "Let go of me Chijou-sensei...."
Chijou dropped her and then smiled at Neji, "Hello cousin."
Neji nodded, "Chijou-sama."
Nikki paused for a moment, "I thought you weren`t allowed anywhere near the Hyuuga compound?"
Chijou smiled sweetly, "Naruto-kun and Sasuke-baka pulled a few strings, and my father finally decided to let me stay here with Kakashi-kun!"
Chijou looked at the headband that was around Nikki`s head and poked it, "Missing nin headband?"
Nikki nodded, "I scratched it myself."
"Why?" Chijou asked.
"Because, I no longer consider myself as a part of this village, like Kelsea no longer considers herself part of the Sound village," she said, grabbing Kelsea`s are and pointing at the tattoo on her shoulder, that now had an x going through it.
Kelsea looked away, muttering something about how stupid this was and how she never wanted the tattoo.
Orochimaru and Nikki smirked, Nikki thought her twin was a pathetic airhead and Orochimaru didn`t see Kelsea as attractive anymore, she had lost the coldness and brains she once had, but he found it rather amusing.
Kelsea glared at them, "You two are idiots..."
They both laughed, this was going to turn out to be an interesting relationship between twins.




TBC