TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sins, Not Tragedies by antilogicgirl

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hello, my fellow hentais. I've written this as a companion piece to Bless Me, Father... in hopes that I could rise to the challenge of writing yet another thing that I have not yet been able to do. For the first chapter, let me say that it's one huge flashback for the most part.

The title was thought up by my beta, the ever-wonderful and multi-talented Lae, who had a stroke of genius, especially when compared to the absolute crap that was my original working title.

Warnings:

FL--
Foul Language

Yu--Yuri

L--Lemon

Legal Stuffiness: I do not own Naruto, or any of the characters therein. Kishimoto Masashi, sole proprietor.
Sins, Not Tragedies

Chapter 1: The Way We Met

“Oh, yes. I’m sure she’ll love them. You should definitely give them to her tonight, Sakura.” Sakura smiled. She couldn’t wait. What would Ino say when she saw her little present? Rubbing her now bulging middle, her smile grew to an outright grin. It had taken a lot of courage to buy them, and she only hoped that her exceedingly…dominant lover didn’t mind.

But, this was not the reason she had called Naruto. Changing the subject before she got too worried over Ino’s reaction, Sakura said, “So…how’s that God-awfully sexy little thing you work with? You need to work up the courage to do something, before you go insane. I wonder…can you die of the blue balls?”

“But…” Naruto said, sounding very unsure of himself. Sakura didn’t like that. Who was this guy, to make Naruto—the same guy who dressed in drag for their senior prom, just to get a reaction—act like some kind of school girl with a crush?

“Naruto…I wasn’t going to say this, but I think that he’s being a tease if you’re this bad off.” Her lips curled into a smirk. If baiting him was what it took, then she’d put the worm on the hook all she wanted.

“But Sakura…I don’t think he—“

That was enough. “Damn it, Naruto, just get on your knees and blow him. That’ll make both of you feel loads better.” There was no sound on the other end of the line, and then he suddenly sounded very angry.

“—no, Sakura. I’m not going to do that!” Naruto growled rather loudly into the phone, and then there was a crash as he slammed the phone into its cradle, effectively hanging up on her. Staring at the phone in her hand, she wondered. She’d never seen this guy, Sasuke. Maybe she should? What the hell did he look like? For Naruto to be this messed up, he had to be something special. Knowing his type, the guy probably looked like a supermodel in a business suit. Most likely with dark hair. Yeah. Dark, and probably spiky. That would suit Naruto to a t.

As attractive as that image was, it was not one that she would go straight for. The fact that she had everything she needed in Ino was enough for her. Actually, it was more than enough, most of the time. There was hardly a time that Sakura wasn’t completely exhausted after they made love. Just thinking of the woman she was waiting at home for made her feel a bit warm.

Thinking back, it seemed like they’d only been together for a short time, when it had really been since…well, it had been three years now. They met through mutual friends, but had not exactly hit it off right at the start. No…that’s what alcohol is for.

--

The music thumped in the next room. Sakura’s head felt like it was going to split in half. Why did she let her roommate talk her into this? Sure…they had a huge apartment. But did they have to host a party tonight? The door banged open, and in came her roommate.

“Shikamaru…can I just stay in here? My head’s killing me.”

The usually lethargic man shook his head, and grabbed her arm. “Nope,” he said, wobbling a little. It was only eleven, and he was already pretty plastered. “You’re the hostess, and I’m the host. We have to go mingle. That troublesome headache will go away after you’ve had a beer or…three.” She shoved him weakly. Maybe she should have a beer. Or some vodka. That sounded nice. As she went out the door ahead of him, she felt something on her backside.

“Nara, get your hand off of my ass before I break it.” Sakura hated it when Shikamaru got drunk. He got very—for lack of a better word—friendly.

When she looked over her shoulder at him, Sakura saw him pouting. He said, “Come on, Sakura. When’s the last time you got any?” Great. Fabulous. He just had to go and ask the sixty-four-dollar question…but apparently, it was rhetorical. He pulled her closer by her wrist, and whispered in her ear, “You haven’t been fucked good and proper since before you broke it off with old what’s-his-name last month. Go have a few drinks. You’ll feel better. And if you change your mind, come to my room. You remember where that is, right?”

Sakura’s eyes bulged when he walked away. Shikamaru, her roommate, a man she had known since second grade, had just offered to alleviate her sexual frustration. At the moment, she thought she really might need to get wasted out of her mind, but she certainly didn’t need to make her life any more complicated than it was by screwing her roommate. Besides, she didn’t want to deal with his mother if she found out. The woman had been trying to arrange their marriage since they were ten.

Just then, a blonde blur streaked across the room toward her. Literally. Sakura blinked rapidly as she was confronted by the image of a flushed—and very naked—Naruto. “Hi, Sakura. Nice party…but can you ask Kiba to give me back my clothes?” For some reason, she found this to be utterly hilarious. Gripping a stand-lamp for support, she nearly doubled over with painful guffaws.

When she was able to clam herself, she eyed him. “Is it cold in here, Naruto?”

The blonde man looked down at himself, and then his eyes grew wide, and he grabbed a couch cushion to cover himself with. Finally, Sakura walked over to where Aburame Shino—a software engineer Shikamaru worked with at Microsoft—was spinning vinyl. She held out her hand wordlessly, and the microphone was handed over. Sakura tapped the mic roughly and the room filled with a loud thumping as Shino turned down the music.

“All right. Where’s Inuzuka Kiba?” she said sternly, and everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked around. After a long moment, there was a loud squawk as Kiba was hauled bodily out of a closet. The woman who was pulling him now by the ear was tall, and blonde. Sakura had never seen her before. She would have to thank her later. “Kiba, if you don’t give Naruto back his clothes, then you’ll be sorry.”

Kiba’s head shook from side to side, shaggy hair swaying. “No way! He dumped scotch over my head!”

Her eye twitched. Just as she was about to reprimand him, the blonde holding his ear twisted the abused appendage, and said, “Alcohol abuse is not an excuse for stripping someone down, idiot!” She then released him and shoved him toward Naruto. “If you don’t give him back everything, I’ll duct-tape you naked to a telephone pole in the middle of uptown, Kiba!” Sakura was impressed. While the woman was exceedingly abrasive, she did admire her creativity.

“Let’s have a round of applause for Kiba’s conscience…” Sakura said into the microphone before handing it back to Shino. The room erupted into laughter and not a few people actually clapped. Hell, drunken people thought anything was funny, didn’t they? Offering the pushy woman a smile, she moved to where the bar was set up, and her boss was playing bartender.

“What’ll it be, sweet-cheeks?” Kakashi smirked at her wide-eyed look. “It isn’t sexual harassment if we’re not at work, darling. I’m just showing my appreciation for your aesthetics.” He leaned over the counter, resting his elbows on the Formica. “So what are you in the mood for?” Why did her office manager have to be such a complete pervert?

Sakura opened her mouth, only to hear to her right, “She’ll have a Screaming Orgasm, and I’ll have Pink Silk Panties.” It was the blonde from before. She leaned on the counter and leered at Kakashi, who leered right back, eyeing the woman’s cleavage. There was quite a lot of it to look at, actually. She was wearing a tight blue dress that was cut so low that Sakura wasn’t at all sure that she didn’t see the woman’s belly-button.

“Anything for you.” The tall, silver-haired man said seductively before starting to mix the drinks requested.

A hand was offered to her, and Sakura took it reluctantly. “Yamanaka Ino. You can call me Ino.”

Kakashi smirked. “Don’t you mean ‘Mistress Ino’?” At Sakura’s look of confusion, he pointed at the blond woman, Ino. “Dominatrix.”

“Shut up, Kakashi. I’m not trying to do business here, you know.” Ino’s brow furrowed. Sakura couldn’t believe it, especially when her drink was handed to her.

As she took a sip of her drink, which Kakashi made quite strong, she remembered that she had not introduced herself. “Oh…I’m sorry. I’m Haruno Sakura.” Ino assured her that it was quite all right, and put a hand on her arm, rubbing gently. Small jolts of discomfort in Sakura’s stomach made her pull away discreetly, opting to ask Kakashi a question to cover for it. “What the hell? This is probably twice as strong as it’s supposed to be. What’re you trying to pull?” Kakashi gave her a blank look, as if she was supposed to know his motives already.

Rolling her eyes, she once again excused herself, so that she could go and find Naruto, who she had noticed a few moments earlier going into her bedroom to change. When she opened the door, he wasn’t there. Puzzled, she stepped into the room and looked around. In the closet, behind the door, under the bed…he was nowhere to be found. Then, she opened the bathroom door, only to close it again promptly. Sighing loudly, she knocked on the door and yelled, “Uzumaki Naruto! Don’t you know any better than to go fucking in other people’s bathrooms?” There was a loud crash and a pained groan, followed by a large amount of scrabbling, and Naruto’s sheepish face poked out of the door.

“Er…sorry Sakura. I’ll clean up, I promise.”

“You damned well better. If I find any mess at all, I’ll make both of you clean the place with your toothbrushes.” That brought a smile to the man’s face, and she saw a flash of brown hair as he was pulled back, and the door slammed. Immediately, moans and gasps—though muffled by the door—started coming through the wood. Apparently, there was a reason why Kiba stole Naruto’s clothing? When Sakura turned away from the door, there was a face so close to her own that she jumped back, her back connecting with her bathroom door.

“Jesus! You scared the hell out of me, Ino!” Sakura slumped back against the door, relieved. She wasn’t at all sure who she thought it was, but Ino had been the very last person she would have guessed. A loud moan came through the door, and there was little she could do to stifle the blush that crept over her cheeks. That blush only intensified when the blonde woman stepped closer to her. “Um…Ino? What—“ Her question stopped when deep blue eyes, which had been focused on her bright green ones, traveled over the rest of her before coming to rest on her mouth. The hand not holding a rosy-colored drink moved slowly and one of Ino’s fingers traced her bottom lip.

Ino’s lips curved upward slightly. “If I didn’t know any better, Miss Sakura, I would think you were avoiding me…” She was standing far too close. If she wanted to, Sakura could look down her dress. Clearing her throat, she side-stepped to the right, and put a couple feet between herself and the blonde woman, who was staring at the space where she used to be. Her face turned slowly toward Sakura, and she looked…determined.

Great, Sakura thought, she’s a lesbian, and apparently she wants fresh meat. And that was when she all but ran from the room. While Ino might like women, Sakura certainly did not. In her panic, she almost plowed over Shikamaru, and slipped on a puddle from ice melting on the hardwood floor. Strong arms encircled her waist and she found herself pressed against his chest.

“You okay, roomie?” He slurred in her ear, helping her to right herself.

Before she could stop herself, she said, “I’d be fine if that Ino chick would stop coming on to me…” When he looked in the direction she came from, she smacked him. “Don’t look! She might come over here!” Her words came out as a hiss. After looking down at her dubiously, he smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek, saying that she needed to calm down. And then, he just walked away. Sakura grumbled and went to get another drink. For shit like this to be going down, she was sure as shit not drunk enough.

“Aw…what’s the matter, cutie-pie?” Kakashi said, his eyes twinkling as his smile became even more lecherous.

“Just shut up and pour me a shot.”

“Of what?”

“I don’t care. I just need something strong. Right now.” She growled this last, and he nodded, pulling a bottle out from under the counter. Sakura watched him pour a shot of tequila, then as he took a chunk of lime and rubbed a bit of juice on his neck before sprinkling salt on it. Another chunk of lime clenched between his teeth, Kakashi held out the shot. “You know,” Sakura said in a defeated tone, “If I weren’t already a bit tipsy, I would say that this was less than appropriate. You don’t generally think of doing body shots with your boss.”

His words were slightly amused when he said around the hunk of lime between his teeth, “Well, then think of it this way, Sakura: it isn’t every day that someone as good looking as me offers to let you do a body shot with him. Now…sit on the bar. It’ll be easier that way.” So used to the man’s strange requests at work that she automatically did as she was asked, Sakura found herself sitting on the counter, her skirt riding up, with her boss standing suggestively between her thighs. “Now, drink up.”

Taking the liquor in her hand, she leaned forward, licking the salt from his neck slowly, making sure to get all of it. He made a stifled little groan, and she smiled as she threw back the tequila. Then she was rather roughly grabbed and he brought their mouths together, Sakura taking the offered lime piece. Of course, he didn’t exactly leave it at that. The juice of the fruit, stinging right along with the alcohol, was accompanied by his tongue in her mouth, which, had she not been sitting, would have made her knees go weak. A kind of warmth that had nothing to do with the tequila started spreading through her body, and it took more restraint than she knew she had to push away from him.

Her breathless voice said quietly, “Not a word about that at work…” before sliding down from the counter. Before she left the bar, she picked up the bottle, and took it with her back to the hallway where the bedrooms were. When she got to her room, she found that Kiba and Naruto were still in the bathroom. Rolling her eyes, she moved on the Shikamaru’s bedroom, which was blissfully empty. Plopping down on his bed, she popped the cap off of the bottle in her hand.

“Looks like it’s just you and me, Jose.” Sighing, Sakura took a long gulp from the bottle before settling back on dark green pillows. She was still feeling the effects of the kiss with Kakashi, and the alcohol was quickly making her more relaxed. This was why she hoped Shikamaru didn’t come back into his room any time soon. She’d probably jump him. After another long drink, she set the bottle down on the floor and snuggled into the bed. It was soft, and she was getting sleepy. Darkness crept in, and soon, Sakura was dozing lightly against a mound of pillows and comforter.

What woke her up was rather surprising, actually. Her eyes wouldn’t open. That was one of the problems with drinking, wasn’t it? Your body never really did what you wanted it to. Her lips, however, worked just fine. There was another set of those pressed against hers, not too lightly, but not all that rough, either. She had no idea who was kissing her, but it felt so good that she didn’t care. That fire that had started when Kakashi kissed her, and died down when she fell asleep, was now back with a vengeance. She made a small, but very pleased, sound before her hands came up to grasp the person’s head and pull them close, trying to get as much contact between her mouth and the other.

Sakura could feel slender fingers touch her cheek, and run down her jaw to her neck as she tilted her head and opened her mouth, the kiss deepening dangerously. Her fingers entangled themselves in soft hair, and a body pressed against hers. It felt odd. There was something soft against her breasts, and the legs that now straddled her were slender. Her mind, slowed by alcohol and foggy from sleep, suddenly cleared, and her eyes shot open. To her horror, she found that she was kissing Yamanaka Ino. But it felt so good…No. She was not going to think that way. She wasn’t going to rely on the fact that she liked the way it felt. That was dangerous.

Pushing the other woman away, she stared up at her, eyes startled, lips abused, and body burning and frighteningly aroused. Ino blinked slowly at her. Apparently, the blonde woman had a bit too much to drink, as well. “I thought you’d never wake up,” she breathed, a sweet smell of alcohol drifting down from her, “Sleeping Beauty.” Ino’s hand had moved to her shoulder, and was fiddling with the strap of Sakura’s dress. Her hands were soft, like…velvet.

The strap of her dress slid off of her shoulder, and Sakura felt those velvety fingers brush over her skin, leaving trails of fire that were not wholly welcome. When they hooked into the fabric of her dress, and slid it down, Sakura’s breathing just stopped. Gaining her breath and voice back after a moment, she stammered, “W-What are you doing?”

The other woman leaned down, her hair brushing over Sakura’s face, and said softly against her lips, in a tone that sent a shiver through her, “Touching you…does it feel good, Sakura?” Against her will, a gasp escaped her as Ino’s fingers moved over the flesh of her exposed breast, and she unconsciously arched into that soft hand. What was she doing? First of all, she barely knew Ino, and secondly, she didn’t like where this was headed. But then, there was still that rebellious part of her brain that was telling the rest of it to shut the hell up. It had been too long since a simple touch had made her feel this way. Man, woman, it didn’t matter. The fact was it felt good.

But I don’t like chicks! She thought, and then, and she’s an abrasive bitch… Finally, Sakura shoved her off, and sat up while pulling her clothes back into place.

“You’re going to run away again, aren’t you?” Ino said in a very disappointed voice as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Sakura stopped. She sounded really…hurt. When she looked behind her at where Ino sat, her knees pulled up to her chest, she felt that maybe she had overreacted. Or maybe there was a kinder way to do this? There was no way of knowing any such thing.

“Ino,” she began as she turned around, “I’m sorry. I just don’t like women that way.”

Blue eyes looked away from her. “You seemed fine with it a minute ago.” Now, it was Sakura’s turn to look away. “I think you’re in denial.” Opening her mouth to retort did no good. She wasn’t allowed to. Sakura found herself lying down again, with Ino on top of her. A hand ran up her thigh, and under her skirt. The shiver that ran through her doubled when that hand found its way to the fabric of her panties. Fingers that were just as soft as the fabric they slid against ran over the cloth, ever lower, to trace over the most intimate parts of her. She couldn’t hide the dampened state of her underwear, and there was no denying the cause.

“Sakura…” Ino breathed, “You’re wet.”

Still trying to hang on to the last shreds of her dignity, Sakura snapped, “So?”

Soft fingers grasped hers, and Ino pulled her hand down, guiding it to the warmth between her legs. The woman wore no undergarments, but Sakura could feel a slippery wetness against her fingers, making her gasp again. Her voice became throaty as she said, “So…I’m wet too. Hence, you’re in denial. What are you going to do about it?” Ino seemed to have no shame. She moved against Sakura’s hand, wetness spreading over her fingers, and moaned. When Sakura tried to pull her hand away, Ino just gripped it tighter. The hand between Sakura’s legs moved again, slipping under the silk of her panties.

Her hand was warm, fingers probing, exploring slick heat and Sakura cried out when Ino found that one part of her that made her not care about anything other than how hot she was. Heat spread from the point of contact, and Sakura’s breathing sped up. She bit her lip to stifle the whimper that was threatening to escape her when a finger slid inside her. Ino’s lips found their way to hers again, and kissed her deeply, tongue moving in the same rhythm as the hand that probed at the building heat inside her. When the blonde woman pulled away from her lips, she moved to her ear. Licking, biting, and sucking at her earlobe, Ino’s voice was breathless, heated, and passionate. “I’m going to make you come, Sakura…” Another finger joined the first inside her, and they moved together as Ino’s thumb flicked at her clitoris, making her moan. “Make me come, Sakura,” she purred, “I want you to make me come.”

Maybe it was the booze, or maybe the endorphins that were rushing through her body. Perhaps she was tired. Maybe she was not feeling like resisting something that felt this good any longer. Whatever it was, Sakura moved her hand, up one of the slender thighs on either side of her right leg, and then further, further, until she could grasp the plunging neckline of Ino’s dress. She pulled, and more skin was revealed, until she had a perfect view of Ino’s left breast. Sakura marveled at the creamy smooth skin, the hardened nipple, and she couldn’t help herself. She pulled aside the other half of the dress before laying back and tracing each breast, trailing fingers over hardened nipples, and Ino gave a sharp intake of breath as Sakura let a fingernail drag over constricted skin.

The fingers inside her stilled for a moment then began moving with renewed vigor, plunging in and out, finding places in her she hadn’t known existed, causing her to gasp and writhe. Not wanting to just lay there, Sakura’s hands grasped the hem of Ino’s dress, and yanked up, revealing her to the waist. With a moan at one particularly nice movement of Ino’s fingers, Sakura set to exploring folds of hairless skin, now almost dripping with arousal. “Aahhh…yes…don’t stop doing that, Sakura…” Ino’s voice took on a tone of command and Sakura found herself obeying it. Two fingers slid along a moistened slit, never entering, but teasing, torturing.

Ino turned her fingers inside Sakura, going at things from a different angle, and Sakura screamed. Her orgasm was painful in its intensity, and she lost track of what she was doing with her own hand. Settling more of her weight onto Sakura’s hand as she was coming down from the heights, Ino rolled her hips against the digits now inside her. When she was able, Sakura pushed Ino onto her back, and sat on her feet. She then leaned down as she pulled down the straps of her own dress, letting the thing gather at her waist so that when she pressed herself against the other woman, she could feel skin brush against hers.

The woman beneath her moaned again at the contact, and more when Sakura kissed her neck, tongue trailing lower, down to her chest, tracing a breast, lapping at a nipple before setting teeth against skin and nibbling at hardened flesh. A gasp came from Ino’s lips as Sakura’s fingers moved more quickly, harder, faster, and then Sakura heard something that made her nearly come again. Ino was whispering her name, over and over again, begging her, “Please, Sakura…please…faster!”

Sakura complied, pounding her fingers into the other woman, and becoming more and more aroused every time her name was called. Just as the heat gathered in her stomach again, she could feel Ino tensing, her body preparing for release. Sliding up Ino’s body, Sakura grasped a handful of Ino’s hair with her free hand, pulling her upward and staring into wide blue eyes. “Come for me…” she whispered against Ino’s mouth before smothering the woman’s scream in a kiss. Inner muscles gave several spasms as Ino came, her breath stopping momentarily.

Now having stilled all motion of her body, Sakura slid off of Ino, and just looked down at her. The damp, heaving chest, eyes still slightly glazed and far away, and abused lips made her want…she wasn’t sure what she wanted. Whatever it was that she wanted, she could surely stand to get a lot more of it. When Ino’s eyes finally cleared, she looked up at Sakura with a smile on her face. “That,” she said softly while tracing the curve of Sakura’s jaw, “was awesome. I haven’t come like that in years.” Sakura blushed heavily, looking away.

“Um…I…” she stammered, trying not to lean into the feeling of Ino’s fingers, which were making their way to her neck.

The blonde woman sat up, and wrapped her arms around Sakura’s shoulders. “Hey…it’s okay. You never did that before, did you?” Sakura shook her head. “But…you liked it, didn’t you?” How could she blush so much? Sakura was certain that she was as red as a fire-engine. “Sakura…”

“What?” she still wasn’t looking at Ino.

“Did you know that you blush all over?” Ino’s voice was amused, and when Sakura’s eyes widened and she looked back to the woman holding her, she found a very pleased expression there. “It’s okay to like it, Sakura. It felt so good…” Again, Sakura was blushing. But something in Ino’s tone gave her pause. “I…I’ve never felt like that before. Ever.”

Sakura blinked. What in the world? Ino was stammering, and there was the barest hint of a blush on her cheeks. She thought about it for a long moment, and found that she actually understood. There had never been a man that made her feel so completely fulfilled, and no man had ever made her scream like that. “So…” she said unsurely, “Does this mean…I’m a lesbian?”

Ino’s face split in a grin that rivaled Naruto’s for mischief. “Only if you liked it as much as I did.”

That clenched it. “Goddamnit…I’m a fucking lesbian…” Sakura growled before she felt herself being pushed down onto the bed again.


--

A/N: Well? Let me know if you like it, or if I need to throw in the towel after this chapter.