TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Waterfall... by Shenrai Iarnehs

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Who was it in the waterfall? Read to find out! R&R please!
It was early in the morning when me and Aumn finally began traveling to the spot where the Sand nins were last seen. We were arriving close, when I suddenly heard a strange sound like some grainy substance against ground. I looked back to see three waves of sand heading for Aumnige. He was struck by the sand and knocked back into a tree. I immeadiately saw he was unconcious. I looked towards the attacker and saw three ninja with sand headbands standing with sand swirling around them. I tried to escape, but another wave of sand struck me against the back and I hurdled backward. I opened my eyes to see a collossal weight of sand drop on me and began to engulf me. I screamed as loudly as I could, although the sand muffled my yells signifigantly...

Yuusii, Tagore, and Geuki were walking along a path somewhere on the sand country border. "So Yuusii. Did you enjoy your training last night?" Tagore asked looking at her. "Yep. I've nearly got the technique down. Just one more night and it'll be complete!" Yuusii squealed. "Wonderous..." Geuki mumbled. They all were shocked by a piercing scream coming from beside them, which died down after a few seconds. "WHAT ON EARTH?" Yuusii said looking through the trees. "It's probably nothing. Let's go!" Geuki said as he continued forward. But he looked back to see Yuusii had raced into the trees. "Darn nobility..." Geuki said as he and Tagore followed her in.

They ran ahead to see Yuusii bending down behind a bush looking at something. "What is it?" Tagore asked. "Sand nins. Three of them. And it looks like someone's being engulfed by sand." Yuusii replied. Then, upon seeing the crest of the Iarnehs family on the dissapearing back, she gasped. "That's Shenrai!" She shouted. Tagore slapped her hand over her mouth. "Shhh..." He hissed to her. "Well...Now that we know it's him, I suppose we'll be going..." Geuki said as he got up. "NO! We need to help him!" Tagore rasied an eyebrow and said "You just wanna help him because you have a crush on him." Yuusii glared at him and retorted "I don't have a crush on HIM, and you know it! But I can't just sit here and watch him die!" Before Tagore or Geuki could stop her, she flipped out of the bush and over the sand wave. She then dropped a lightning bomb which sank into the sand and then exploded. My body appeared as sand flew everywhere. "Shenrai!" Yuusii said as she raced in front of my unconcious body. She turned toward the nins and stood in a strong pose. I retched sand out of my mouth and slowly looked up at Yuusii as she spread her arms apart. 'Huh...' I thought. Then, she slapped her palms together and held that position. 'Wait...That looks familair...' I thought watching her slowly. Suddenly I saw several orbs of sand launch toward her. Then, what happened next amazed me. She swirled her arms, and little white beams connected the sand orbs with eachother into one giant orb. Then, she thrust her palm forward and smashed the orb back into tiny grains of sand. The three nin nodded to eachother, and two teleported to the back of her in a traingular formation. Then, they all released an array of sand orbs from each side. She simply smiled and swirled her hands. Then, she began to revolve around me molding sand and striking it back in blinks of the eye. Then, she molded every sand orb coming at her from all sides around and spurt it forward at the first nin. He placed his hand out and it exploded, leaving a slight cloud of dust around everyone. It dissapeared in a moment, and Yuusii saw something that made her gasp. A humungous orb of sand was hovering over me and was about to strike down like a meteor. She ran over to my spot and placed her hand up. It then rained down toward her. But she smirked. She then sent up a white beam that struck the orb and caused it to explode. A giant thick dust cloud covered the whole field. Then, once it cleared, the sand nins in back were shocked to see Yuusii connecting their bodies together. They clashed together and fell. Then, the third sand ninja rushed toward her. She attached his beam to their's and he catapulted into them. Then Yuusii fainted. I slowly got up and walked over to her. She soon woke up and looked up at me. "Hey..." I said looking down at her. "Hi..." She said with a slight blush. I was taken aback by this, but the only thing anyone noticed were three simultaneous coughs. We both looked up to see Aumn, Tagore, and Geuki looking at us crossly. "Well...Look's like our mission's done, Aumn..." I said. We both walked away. "So is ours. Let's go guys..." Yuusii said with a blush still on her face. With that, we walked back to the village...