TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Whisper by marionette

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Please review. ^^
Sasuke stared, eyebrow raised.

“So, he’s mine?”

“Yes he is”

“Where did he come from?”

“That is unnecessary information, my son. Please do not be foolish”

The dark haired boy bowed his head, black eyes apologetic.

“Forgive me father”

The man nodded.

“And, what shall I do with him?”

The man rested his chin on his hands and stared at his son, expression calm.

“Whatever you want”

The blonde standing in silence beside the man had his head bowed, golden hair falling in front of closed eyes.

Sasuke nodded.

“Thank you, father”

The man closed his eyes and Sasuke turned to leave, beckoning for the boy to follow.

“Come”

------------------------

“What is your name?”

The blonde stared at him with strange sapphire blue eyes, silent.

Sasuke frowned.

“I asked you your name, did you not hear me?”

The boy bowed his head apologetically.

“Naruto”

The name was whispered, the word spoken so softly it was difficult to hear.

“Naruto?”

He tested the name on his tongue.

The boy didn’t look up.

“Hmm”

Sasuke looked over the blonde in silence, black eyes unreadable.

He was quite beautiful really.

Though he wondered.

He brushed his fingertips against a whisker-like scar on his face and the boy closed his eyes, flinching slightly.

Sasuke frowned.

What was he supposed to do with this boy?

Naruto opened his eyes and he stared down at the floor, blonde hair falling lazily over those startlingly blue sapphires.

“It’s late. I suppose you need a place to sleep” Sasuke stated plainly, rubbing his temple warily.

The dark haired boy sighed and walked over to the side of his bed, ringing the small bell that hung on the wall.

A girl with pink hair immediately hurried in, looking stressed and the slightest bit agitated.

“Yes, my lord?”

Her voice was strained.

“Please set up some blankets beside my bed, and hurry if you can”

The girl’s eyebrow twitched but she did as she was told, disappearing into another room with a nod.

---------------------

A few minutes later Naruto crawled onto the new pile of crimson blankets left hastily on the floor, feeling the feel of satiny silk against his skin.

He sighed and curled into the soft sheets, closing his eyes tiredly.

Sasuke watched him in silence from his bed, the darkness hiding his face.

Moonlight spilled across the blonde from the open window, the ghostly whisper of the cool summer wind breezing through his golden hair.

The dark haired boy sighed softly and turned away, laying himself flat against the soft mattress.

What was he supposed to do with this boy?


---TO BE CONTINUED---

CLARY (AUTHOR) : Hopefully this chapter didn't seem too rushed. I just had to put in the necessary stuff so I might have been a little boring. >>;;