TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Assassin by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Mwaha! A meeting that hasn't happened in four years!
Xena stood on the spire at the top of the Uchiha castle. It had been four years since she had been here. She recognized her window, the balcony where she spilled her soul to Sasuke. Ack. Sasuke. Just the name made her sick. 'A true kunoichi doesn't show her feelings.'
"So, what are we doing again?" Itachi asked.
"Killing your clan, stupid."
"WHAT?! I NEVER AGREED TO THIS?!"
"Yes you did. As soon as you joined the Akatsuki."
Itachi stared at the girl. The once happy girl had turned cold and sour. It was as if her heart had frozen over, leaving no trace of emotion. Her eyes were emotionless, her expression too. Even when she spoke she showed no emotion.
"You ready?"
"I can't do it."
"You're such a sissy, Itachi. What did my sister see in you?"
"Are you mocking your sister?"
"Maybe I am." She replied coldly.
"Ice Queen..."
Xena smacked him - hard. She shifted on her perch and placed her hands on her hips. She had matured a lot, having the perfect figure even at the age of 17. Itachi envied her.
"I can't kill my own family. And besides, you didn't kill yours."
"Are you forgetting I killed my sister and father? What are you, stupid or something?"
Itachi was starting to hate her. Starting to hate having come to this organization.
"You're too soft hearted, Itachi." She complained, "I'm always stuck having to teach the newbies how to do stuff."
"I'm not a newbie."
"Being here for two months considers you a newbie."
"I'm not-"
"Shut up and let's go."
With that, the two snuck in an open window.

Sasuke gave up looking for her and went back to his room. Disgusted with himself for thinking she would come back, he threw himself down on his bed. He had a lock of her hair under his pillow, always remembering how it was those four years ago.
*She probably really pretty now...*
~*Would you stop thinking about her?! She's gone. GONE. G-O-N-E!*~
*But-*
His thoughts were interrupted by an earsplitting scream. His father's shouts, and then silence. Something was not right. It was never that silent in his house. Never. He walked to his parent's room and pushed the door slightly. Nothing. He opened it to a horrifying sight. His parents were dead, and red eyes were staring at him through the darkness.
"Who-who are you?" He asked, a hint of fear in his voice.
"I'm offended Sasuke. You don't remember who I am?"
Sasuke knew that voice, he hadn't heard it in two months, "Itachi... why?"
"It wasn't me! I swear!" Itachi stuttered, "It was her!"
"Her?" Sasuke said through clenched teeth, "You brought someone to help?"
"She forced me!"
Sasuke looked for the mysterious helper. He saw purple eyes pierce the darkness.
"Hello, Sasuke."
Sasuke took a step back, "Xena..."