TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fan girls?! RUN AWAY! by AshNight1214

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Disclaimer: All copyrighted material used in this fic are not mine! I don't own anything except the clothes I'm wearing! I don't even own the computer I use! *cries*

And credit for the fangirl repelent goes to my sister, Yumi. She thought it up a while back and I thought this was the perfect chance to use it. Thanks, Yu-chan!

On with the story! I know it's short and it's my first, so please be nice.
The fangirls were having a stalkerazzi sleepover and when they woke, they found that their idol, Sasuke, had left Konoha! They talked to Sakura and beat her up for letting him go, but eventually they piled into a ramen place to sulk.

Fangirl 1: This really sucks! Why'd Sasuke have to leave?

Fangirl 2: I know. I will miss his hotness.

Fangirl 1: Hey, who's that?

All the fangirls looked outside and saw an obviously Hyuuga clan boy with his long black hair tied back and his Konoha headband on.

Fangirl 1: Wow... what was that you were sayin about Sasuke being hot? If that's the case, this guy's on fire!

They all screamed and ran after him.


Neji turned around when he heard a rumbling noise behind him. A large herd of fangirls ran at him and glomped him. He began kicking and fighting them off.

Neji: AAAHHHHH! FANGIRLS!!! BACK! BACK, I SAY!

When Neji managed to get away (which ended up with him hiding be hind trash cans in a dark alley), he pulled out a shiny bottle and sprayed himself down with its contents. It formed a sparkly, glowing aura around him and he walked fearlessly out into the open. The fangirls attempted to glomp him once again, but hit an invisible wall and slid off. After several attempts, Neji spoke to them.

Neji: You just don't give up, do you?

Fangirl 1: NEVER!!! why can't I glomp you?! Darn it!!! *slides off again*

Fangirl 2: This isn't fair!

Neji: It is for me.

Fangirl 1: What is that stuff?

Neji: Why should I tell you?

Fangirl 1: *childish smile* Because I asked so nicely?

Neji: Not going to happen.

Fangirl 2: How about this?

She pushed out a very scared Hinata and put a knife to her throat.

Fangirl 2: Incentive, much?

Neji: *panicing... well, as much as he can* Alright, fine. It's fangirl repellent. I stole some from this girl named Yumi. She created it and uses it to keep fangirls away from the bishies she creates, okay? Now let Hinata go.

Fangirls: Okay! *let Hinata go* *Attempt to glomp Neji again.



A few hours later, one of the fangirls successfully glomps Neji.

Neji: Damn! This stuff really does only work for a few hours! AHHH!

That scream was the last we ever heard from Hyuuga Neji. Poor guy. RIP in the fangirl grip, Neji-kun. T,T