TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forgotten by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Indicates Flashback/Dream

Naruto does NOT belong to me
Horror.

Pain.

Regret.



Regret


The green haired ninja jumped into the air throwing kunai at one certain annoying purple haired ninja.
"DAMN YOU ANKO!" she yelled, as a kunai flew past her neck, barely missing her.
Anko smirked, "You don`t mess with the best around, or else... YOU DIE!"
"I rather be killed by Orochimaru then you!" she hissed, punching Anko, then quickly kicking her, "DAMN YOU!" she screamed once more.
Soon Chijou was pinned up against a tree, Anko holding a kunai to her throat, "Mabye I`ll just make you forget everything! Everything you ever knew and make you suffer, suffer horribly! It is worse then any death!"
Chijou coughed up blood on Anko, glaring with her two orange eyes, "If I had enough energy right now, I`d have used my eyes, but, then, you`d know about my trait, and we couldn`t have that." she muttered.
Anko started hitting Chijou over the head, she was soon tossed into a tree and kicked and punched more, even after she was out cold, before Anko left, she cut Chijou in one eye, "I`d like to see you use them if one doesn`t work, they won`t be as strong..." and with that, she left, laughing, laughing coldly.



Chijou woke up quickly, sweating, eye wide, she looked over at the silver haired man sleeping next to her and sighed, "Kakashi..." she whispered, she lay back down cuddling up closer to him, even after she had lost most of her memory, she never forgot Kakashi, because he was everything to her, and even though she thinks she loved her clan, she was never sure, she couldn`t remember them, nothing, not even her last name, it had haunted her for 2 years, 2 horrible years, and the only time she felt safe was when she was with Kakashi, and soon, he`d be busy training new students, and she`d be there, she`d always be there. His perverted thoughts had never bugged her and she quite enjoyed stealing his book and reading it or simply hiding it from him, yet, when she got out of the house, she was quiet, sometimes it seemed as if she was snobby and thought she was better then others, which hadn`t helped her make friends.
She wasn`t looking forward to seeing Anko again this year, she hated that woman, they were enemies, it wasn`t a friendly rivalry, it was much more, it was pure hatred between the two and Anko was the one who had done this to Chijou.
What Anko hadn`t counted on was Chijou remembering Kakashi, actually, Anko hoped Chijou would have forgotten about him, so Anko could steal him away, but no, Chijou remembered him, and it stopped some of her plan.
Chijou sighed, "Tommorow... I`ll meet the genin, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto, Kakashi says they are alright, but I can`t wait till I see their faces at his first test." she laughed a little to herself and fell asleep, hoping the horrid dream wouldn`t re-occur.




TBC
By the way, Chijou is 21 if anyone was wondering and yes, she has a special abillity in her eyes, or atleast eye now.