TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah... couldn't think of anything to write for the Haruno clan so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them.
~Adamanas~
Xena sat at her desk staring at a blank piece of parchment. What was she supposed to write to a prince in another land? She sighed and put her head in her arms. A soft knock came from the door, and using her psychic she opened it.
"Xena..." A soft voice she knew as her mother's came, "What's wrong?"
"I don't know what to write to another prince. I don't want to sound stupid either..."
"I know who can help with that."
Her mother left for a short moment and came back with two young boys.
"Xena, these are our newest housekeepers. Sai and Naruto."
The boys bowed to her, but she shook her head.
"I want to be a friend." She requested.
"What do you need as for, Xena-chan?" The blonde haired boy asked, "And by the way, my name is Naruto."
"Well, Naruto, Sai, I need help with this letter. They requested a letter and a picture, but I can't draw and I don't know what to write."
"I can take care of the drawing." Sai offered.
"You could?"
"Yes, I just need to you pose sometime."
Xena nodded and looked at Naruto.
"Well, let's start this letter by introducing yourself."
"Okay!"
Xena began scribbling down the letter while Sai went to get his paint and parchment.
"Hmm... it's looking good, Xena-chan!" Naruto exclaimed.
"Really? Even that little smudge of ink?"
"Don't worry about it."
She held up the letter.

Dear Prince (smudge of ink)
"Actually... I do not know what his name is. Mother!"
Queen Myra popped her head in, "What is it?"
"What is the prince's name?"
"Your prince's name is Sasuke."
"Thank you."

Dear Prince Sasuke,
I am Princess Xena, heiress to the South's throne. I am 13 (as I hear you are) pretty tall, and can change my appearance at will. Though my orginal appearance is black hair in a bun with braids, and chocolate brown eyes. I specialize in fire jutsus (as I hear your clan does), and my psychic is pretty strong. I will enclose a drawing of me, so that you will have a picture before I come. I would love to hear back from you, you sound like a charming young man.
Your friend,
Xena Adamana

"See? Now that wasn't so hard." Naruto told her.
Xena nodded as Sai came back in.
"Are you ready, Xena-chan?" Sai asked.
"Sure."

~Haruno~
Sakura continued punching the dirt, even after her father spoke to her. 'Why do I have to get married?! It's not like any of them... oh what am I talking about, Sasuke's a total hottie, but he has no interest in marriage.' She slammed her fist into the dirt. Sighing, she got up and went back into her room to get changed for her father's ball.

~Hyuuga~
Hinata had just finished serving the food when she had the worst sensation in her stomach.
"I feel... horrible..." She choked out.
Hinabi felt her head and sighed.
"Hinata-sama, go find the nurse and have her take care of you. It looks like you caught some kind of sickness."
Hinata nodded and left. Neji snorted into his mashed potatoes.
"That's the heiress to the Hyuuga throne? Please."
The next thing Neji knew, he was laying on the floor with his father standing over him.
"Do not insult your sister, Neji. For all we know, she might have an undescovered strength."
"Yeah right..." Neji mumbled and sat back at the table.
The clan ate in silence, an occasional question about Neji's marriage situation. All of which Neji ignored. 'I want a girl who is equally strong as she is pretty... but those kind are hard to come by these days...' Neji stood up and was about to leave.
"Neji."
He turned around.
"If you do not find a wife, we will find one for you."
He nodded and continued to his chamber.

~Uchiha~
"Itachi, do you know what the princesses look like?"
"No Sasuke, I don't. I just hope they're not hideous or something like that."
"Sasuke, Itachi, mail for you."
The boys ran down to see to letter with the Adamana clan's crest on it.
"Seems as though they sent you something."
Itachi took his and walked away reading. Sasuke grabbed it, but was afraid to open it.
"Go ahead, Sasuke," Migoto soothed him, "It's probably nothing bad."
Sasuke walked back to his room and opened his letter. The first thing that caught his eye was the elegant handwriting. 'Surely she must at least be educated,' Sasuke decided. The second thing was a picture that was clearly drawn. It was of a girl with her hair braided. She had her leg held up so that the inside of her right foot was touching her left leg. Fire surrounded her. Sasuke scanned the picture. Her face was sweet... but those eyes. He felt as if they were piercing right through him.
He read her letter and grinned to himself.
"So this is the lucky princess that I get to meet."
Itachi came bursting through his door.
"Did you get a picture?" He asked excitedly.
Sasuke nodded and held it up.
"Seems as though good looks run in their family." Itachi commented.
Itachi's picture was of a girl high on her toes, her arms slightly raised. The air around her was distorted. Again, her eyes seemed to pierce everything they looked at. Unlike the other princess, this one had purple hair.

"Wow, Sasuke. She's really pretty. You're very lucky."
Sasuke's face reddened and he took the picture from Itachi.
"Your princess is nice as well, brother."
"Yours is better. Just look at her, those well built legs and arms, her eyes, that hair..." His brother sighed. "And her-"
"Alright." Sasuke cut in before Itachi got a little too... perverted for his own good.