TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto gone Medieval! by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ironically, something's happening all over. Weird, huh?
~Uchihas~
Sasuke looked out his window to the terrace below. He watched his brother, Itachi, spar with his father. Riddled with jealousy, he slammed the window shut and went back to the library. As he approached, his teacher caught him.
"Sasuke-sama," He said, "You shouldn't abandon your lessons."
"I don't care about them," Sasuke replied, "I want to be able to get out of this blasted castle and walk around for once."
Sasuke ignored the shouts of his teacher and continued walking.
"Sasuke-sama," His mother called, "Could you come in here for a moment?"
Sasuke went to his mother and bowed, when he got up he saw she was smiling.
"Sasuke-sama, we are to be having guests this week." She announced.
"Guests? Who are they mother?" The young Uchiha asked.
"They are from the South, and if you know about the kingdom there, I think you know who they are."
Sasuke thought for a moment. 'Hyuugas to the East, Harunos to the West... who was in the South again?'
"Mother," He pleaded, "Please jog my memory, I don't seem to remember the kingdom to the South."
His mother got up and walked past him, the sleeve of her dress brushing over his face. She walked over to a scroll and opened it, motioning for him to come over.
"Here we are," Mikoto stated, "And here is the South."
"Their symbol is the kanji symbol for power?" He asked.
"Yes, they are quite the powerful clan. Very quiet. I heard their daughters were quite charming."
Sasuke's face reddened a little 'Daughters?'
"They are the Adamana clan, and they are the ones who will be joining us."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Harunos~
"Sakura!" Ino wailed, "Why can't I play with your dresses?!"
"Because, royal pain in the butt, I need them for tomorrow."
"Tomorrow?"
"Yes, tomorrow. Tomorrow is father's ball, and I have to be presentable." The young Haruno said glaring at herself in the mirror. Ino pondered why Sakura was never happy. Sakura got fed up with looking at herself and grabbed her weapon holster.
"I'm gonna go train." She said and jumped out her window.
Ino sat on Sakura's bed, playing with the comforter. 'She has such nice things, why is she never happy?' Ino thought. She got up to watch Sakura train. Ino admitted, Sakura wasn't the greatest fighter, but she did try hard. She could throw weapons and never miss though.
"Sakura-sama! Sakura-sama!" Yashiro shouted.
"Sakura-sama is outside, Yashiro-sama!" Ino called.
She heard him mutter something about Sakura being "Too curious for her own good," and heard a door slam.
"It's going to be a long summer..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Hyuugas~
Hinata sat meditating on her bed, trying not to think of the upcoming events. Neji looking for a wife, Hinata for a husband... She sighed and opened her eyes. She looked in the mirror to see lavendar eyes staring back. Hinata put her kimono on and headed downstairs to help cook.

Neji sat putting gold in his hair.
"This takes too long." He complained.
"Neji-sama, please sit still, this is very hard work." The maid pleaded.
Neji sat still and waited for the maid to finish. He sighed heavily, he had been up all night studying the ancient wars.
"All done." She announced, "Shall I tell your father?"
"Yes, yes, do as you wish..." He mumbled and went to his closet. He got out burgundy robes and began to head down and talk to his father.
"Neji-sama," His father said in a stern voice, "We have... an issue."
"Issue, father?"
"Yes..."
"It seems as though the Uchihas are looking to find wives too." Hinabi broke in.
Neji drew his breath in. His eyes narrowed. Just the word 'Uchiha' got him angry.
"Have you found a woman you want to marry?" His father asked.
"No," Neji sighed, "But I promise you, I will find one soon."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Adamanas~
Idun and Xena sat on their bed laughing.
"Idun, you are so funny!" Xena complemented.
"Little sister," She said, "Would you like me to do your hair like mine?"
"Would you, Idun?"
"Of course."
Xena yelled out in joy as Idun began to braid her sister's hair.
"Idun, Xena, come down please."
The sisters looked at each other.
"Father wants us both?" Xena said aloud, then slapped a hand over her mouth.
The Adamana sisters walked to the throne room to find only their mother there.
"Mother, where is Father?" Idun asked.
"He is waiting in the garden for you."
Xena sprinted out to the garden, still happy that their father wanted to see them both.
"Xena!" He shouted as she hugged him dearly.
"Father, I have missed you so much!"
He laughed and held her back.
"My, you are looking pretty today, Xena-sama." He told her.
Xena smiled as Idun came walking up.
"Welcome back, Father."
"Girls, we need to talk..."
Their father led them to the lake they had and sat them down.
"We are going on a little trip."
"A trip?" Xena asked, "To where?"
"The North."
Idun's eyes lit up.
"The North?!" She shouted, "Wow! Why are we going?"
"You two are to meet the princes."
Xena and Idun exchanged glances.
"But father, do we need to marry so quickly?"
"Idun is 16 and you, Xena, are 13. Yes, it is time to marry. They request that you write them a letter, describing yourselves."
"Is that all?"
"Hai."

So, so, so?! How was it?! I know it's weird, but I like the idea of Naruto characters in Midievel Times. =P