TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A night to remember by akatsukixkain

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I will have chapters 4 and 5 up as soon as i can, sorry for the inconvinience.
Morning came fast. Naruto was wondering whether the night before was a dream or not. Usually he would have woken earlier, if it wasn't from the bump on his head. He opened his curtains to find the warm morning sun shning in on him. He washed up and went outside for an early training session, he'd been training alone alot lately since he kept having this re-occuring dream of Itachi and him together as one, towards the end Itachi has his heart and soul ripped from his body, infront of Naruto's very eyes. Somehow Naruto thought it was his duty to protect Itachi, thats why he would train alone to gain his own strength.
Whilst training, his mind was working overtime, thinking about Itachi and the night before. He lowered his guard and his chakra control and plummeted down the rocky cliff to the ground. The noise was piercing, between the crunching of his bones and the ringing in his ears, he could bearly stand it. Agony pierced through his body like many men stabbing him with lond sharp blades, he heald back a scream, so he didn't wake the others. Eventually he passed out with the pain. His young body was crumpled up like an old newspaper. There was no more painful sound to deal with. The breeze whistled through the trees. A shadow figure used a chakra bind to pick up the mangled body and take him away.
It had been three days since Naruto's accident and his woudns still were not healing. 'Could his mental stability be affecting the Kyuubi's chakra?' he thought to himself. His strength or new power wasn't binding to his soul or the Kyuubi's for that matter. He lay there staring at the same three tiles when he came to the conclusion that he was obsolete now in the Akatsuki system, but he would stick in for the final battle with Orochimaru and Sasuke. He also knew that he would protect Itachi with his life if he had to.
A knock on the door. Itachi entered and stood before naruto just as he remembered, except he did not sit beside him, just stared. " You were in quite a state when i found you Naruto-Kun,and i see you're bearly healing now, why is that? why have you been trying to completely avoid me at all costs?...i want to know what you're thinking Naruto, just tell me...are you in pain?...Do you hate me?", Itachi's voice quivered. As if he knew what Naruto was thinking, what he was feeling.
Naruto closed his eyes, gulped and turned his head away from Itachi's glare which had a worrying feeling. A soft hand placed on Naruto's cheek, as Itachi bent down to Naruto's level and kissed his cheek. Naruto's eyes flung open and his face burned a flaming red.
'Well Naruto-kun, when you decide to tell me whats wrong just call for me and i'll be there for you.

END OF CH3