TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A night to remember by akatsukixkain

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALL FICTIONAL AND BELONG TO KISHIMOTO MASASHI AND THE OTHER CREATORS OF NARUTO. THIS FANFICTION IS NOT USED FOR PERSONAL GAIN, SUCH AS MONEY ETC.

thankyou please read on

Naruto awakened. It was still dark out. He felt a prescence, he recognised it but didn't know where from, the scent it was too familiar. The prescence was not just evil, but it had a thirst for blood. His blood. It was colder than he'd remembered. At that point the realised he wasn't in that forest alone...he wasn't in his world anymore. Fear chilled through his veins, who had kidknapped him and for what purpose? His vision blurred and he drited back to sleep.
Naruto awakened again, he felt strange, like his whole body was on fire. It was dark, yet the area showed some signs of light. Groaning he attempted to move around. His body was bound and so were his lips so he couldn't even scream for help. This reminded him of the night Itachi used a body bind on him to make him co-operate with the Akatsuki, that was the day he joined. Could this be the same technique that Itachi used on him??
'Ah...so finally you wake up Naruto.......Kun'
Looking around he could not see a person, nor sence their prescence any longer.
'For now you only see what i want you to see, you can only do what i command you to, and you can only speak when you are asked to, in my world Naruto-Kun, you are my prisoner, and I own you'
The musky voice was so familiar to him, yet he couldn't descipher who was speaking the words, words so cruel that Itachi himself would not speak him...who would be the culprit this time?, He couldn't trace where the voice was coming from, it seemed like it was coming from all around him, but how was that possible?.
'Question one. Did your love for me truly dissappear into an unknown world of disires?....is that why you're doing the bidding of these losers? Is that why you're fighting along side my ultimate enemy, you truly are the biggest fool i have ever met, and still you are my best friend and always will be....ugh....are you listening dobe?'
Naruto grumbled between his sealed lips. ' Ah i'm sorry dobe....' The seal on his lips broke and he sighed.
Still confused over the owner of the voice, he proceeded to answer the question.
' I joined, to find strenght in myself, but i stayed because i love him'
Naruto was speaking in a trance, Sasuke had captured him to stop him being with the Akatsuki, but Naruto could only prepare rough details, this was no help at all.
' Who is it?..' Silence.
'I SAID WHO IS IT ....DOBE!?!?'
Silence. ' Uchiha....Itachi'
The predator had frozen for a moment as his lips quivered.
'Why???, Why would you do this to me Naruto? How could you?. ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!, I SAID ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Sasuke was getting pissed off, yet there was a feeling of pain and suffering in the tone of his voice also.
' I love him, I love everything about him, I think of him every minute i'm away from him, and every second we're together, he's the only person who ever truly cared for me...the only person who...truly understood me.'
Naruto's voice was fading away, like he was possessed.
'STOP IT NARUTO! I cared, I cared so much, but you couldn't see that could you??'
Naruto's soul was empty, Sasuke released the trance and body bind jutsu so Naruto could speak of his own free will. Sasuke stood infront of Naruto, his dark eyes tearing up.
' How can you say I never cared? You were my best friend Naruto, I loved you....I loved...y....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!, what are you doing to me dobe, stop, it hurts so much, how can you live to hate me so much?'
Naruto was crushing Sasukes left arm with all his strength.
' If you lay one finger on Itachi-kun, i'll rip you apart!'
The young Uchiha collapsed on the floor, he was shaking, blood gushed out of the area where naruto broke his wrist, the bones pierced his skin, wimpering, Sasuke attempted to look at Naruto one last time, but he had already gone.