TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A night to remember by akatsukixkain

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ALL OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL, AND ARE PROPERTY OF THE CREATORS OF NARUTO

Naruto was going to tell Itachi, really he was. He just didn't want Itachi to hate him, also he didn't know if Itachi really meant to kiss him or was he just toying with Naruto's feelings. Naruto knew what it felt like to be used as a pawn in somebody elses game. He detested that thought, that Itachi was just playing with him, but also he knew how involved he was in his work with the Akatsuki.
He'd made up his mind. For now, he wasn't going to tell Itachi about the dreams, or how he felt. Another rejection would make him none-existant. He dreaded like he did before he joined team seven all those years ago, back in the village hidden in the leaves, known as Konoha. He longed to hold Itachi and make him belong to Naruto so he would have something to live for...NO!!!....wait what was he thinking? He couldn't contain Itachi just because he was alone, He needed to escape.
Although his wounds weren't completely healed, Naruto was still able to walk, so he climbed out of bed and started shuffling down the main halls of the Akatsuki HeadQuarters.
'Naruto-kun where are you going?...you're still injured.'
Naruto knew it was Itachi but kept walking.
'NARUTO-KUN...WHY MUST YOU IGNORE ME?!?!?!'
Naruto continued walking away from the confused and annoyed Uchiha, it was the only way he could cope right now.
Itachi was shaking with pain and fury. How could Naruto treat him like this??' hasn't he figured out I love him yet?' He thought to himself. Itachi's chance to finally tell the young kitsune was lost. Looking behind him, Naruto was no where to be found.
It was cool outside, Naruto had been walking under the crystal white moon for over two hours now and was getting tired, with no destination in sight, he knew he must return to the Akatsuki, but for now he would sleep beneath the stars. It was a relaxing feeling, knowing that you're not being watched like a hawk for once in your life, he enjoyed every last moment of solitude before drifting to sleep. The Akatsuki members were not his friends, nor his enemies, just a mere organisation he had joined to gain strength. He was also guilty for falling in love with the man that had caused his old friend Sasuke so much pain. Naruto was constantly lost inside himself fighting between his love for his friend sasuke and his love for Itachi, the only man in Akatsuki that hadn't used him as a weapon.
Whilst Naruto slept, he was not alone, hiding in the shadows, waiting in the dark, was the man Akatsuki had been searching for, Orochimaru.