TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Failing Schizophrenia by kiki15

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: In chappie I think.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Failing Schizophrenia


Key

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech" (rarely used)

'substitute for italics'

//Kyuubi and the others// You'll know who's who. They're all embodied by a certain color for one in case you can't tell.

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Summary: Naruto is a schoolteacher, but more importantly, he's suffering from Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder. After being admitted to the mental hospital for the sixth time in a row, and being thrown in solitary for his 'tendencies'. He is soon given a list of medicines he has to get, and discharged. The only consequence? He is to be assigned a guardian, and guess who that is? AU Ita/Naru


A/n: New chappie, whoo! Hiatus for this one is officially over!

Chapter Eight: Clubbing II

::Icha Rakuen::

~Author~

Naruto was pretty drunk...well, actually 'pretty' didn't sum it up well enough. He was plastered, all out shit-faced plasteredy loopy whee drunk. It wasn't very surprising given his low tolerance to alcohol, that he was now hugging the porcelain throne in one the club's private bathrooms as his body and liver rejected the poison in his system. Gaara was there with him, sitting on the couch near the mirror, wincing every time the other man retched into the toilet. Itachi was out dancing with Neji, only because the Drag Queen was liable to get hit on by every guy there and make Gaara angry if he wasn't dancing with someone trusted. Well, trusted by Naruto at least.

"Ugh..." Naruto groans, wiping his mouth as he comes out of the stall. "I don't even remember chugging alot of beer, panda. Damn."

He ambles over to the sink, picking a disposable toothbrush and a mini toothpaste tube out of the basket and turning the water on, intent on scrubbing the vile taste from his mouth. Gaara, meanwhile, watches silently from his seat. Naruto soon finishes up, Gaara fishing for the car keys as they leave the bathroom and get Neji and Itachi off the dance floor. However, before they can get out the door, they are stopped by Jiraiya and Kakashi.

"Hey brat! Fancy seeing you here! 'Bout damn time you got outta the loony bin, Naruto!" the white haired pervert booms, wrapping an arm around the blonde's shoulder in camadrie.

"Hey Ero-otooji." Naruto replies, lifting his surrogate uncle's arm off him and patting it absentmindedly before punching the man in the face, much to the surprise of all present. "Would it have killed you to come visit, you son of a bitch?!"

Jiraiya doesn't miss a beat, grabbing the other male in a headlock and giving him a harsh noogie.

"Maybe! You know that doctor of yours is out for my blood! Just because I called her flat in high school,...she's been holdin' a grudge ever since!" he retorts with a grin, obviously lost in good memories if the nosebleed is anything to go by. He doesn't realize that Naruto has escaped his hold until he's punched again. "Ow, damn it brat!"

"Oh quit whining and let me introduce everybody, you old bastard. This is Neji, Gaara's boyfriend." he murmurs, pointing to Neji, who curtseys with a smile, recieving a bow and a smile in return. "You already know Gaara, duh. And Itachi, the Hospice assigned him to me as a guardian. I'm assuming the masked man behind you is Kakashi, eh?"

Jiraiya nods curtly, then looks at Itachi hard before grabbing a protesting Naruto by the arm and pulling him away from the group, leaving Kakashi to get accquainted.

"He's related to that man isn't he?"

Naruto huffs, crossing his arms, but nodding all the same.

"He's nothing like him."

"But he's still related to him and that puts you at risk."

"Why? He's in Konohagakure Maximum Security Prison for life, solitary even. He ain't getting out." Naruto replies, his reassurances sounding false, even to his own ears.

Jiraiya just frowns, shaking his head and handing him a worn, folded slip of paper from his back pocket.

Naruto casually flicks it open, skimming the contents, his expression quickly changing from neutral to terrified as he clutches the paper tightly in his hands.

"No...no...no..." he whimpers, his hands going to his temples to press hard. "He can't be getting out! How can they let someone who...who...did THAT...someone who killed all those people...! Out? No, no, no, no, no..."

Jiraiya places a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down, but only manages to make it worse.

"Get off!" the blonde growls, jerking violently away, stumbling back into Itachi's arms. "Let me go! Let me go! He'll find me! I won't go back to him, not after that! I can't...!"

He's almost to tears at this point, his hair slowly gaining blue highlights as Itachi turns him around to face him. Neji grabs onto Gaara's sleeve, worried. The glassblower places a comforting hand over his lover's.

"Naruto-kun, please, look at me."

Naruto fearfully lifts his eyes to meet the other male's, they border between a dull turqoise and his normal cerulean, both terrified.

"Descend." the teen murmurs, snapping his fingers in Naruto's ear. The effect is immediate, the man slipping unconscious, slumping forward against the red eyed teen. "Gaara-san, can you please carry him back to the car. I believe we need to leave."

Itachi bows to Jiraiya and Kakashi as Gaara picks up his friend bridal style.

"It was very nice to meet you, hopefully when Naruto-san is feeling better we can return."

Neji holds the door open for Gaara as he steps out into the parking lot, Naruto safely nestled in his arms. Itachi comes up beside the red head, plucking the paper from Naruto's limp hand to read it and pales, stopping in his tracks.

"Honey?" Neji asks, patting him on the shoulder as he passes him. "What's wrong?"

Itachi shakes his head, grabbing the other man by the wrist and pulling him along to the car behind Gaara, whispering under his breath.

"My brother is being released on probation for good behavior."
......................................................................................................

Anaki: Oooh, tension. And short.


RC16: Brutal.


Anaki: Very.


RC16: It's getting interesting.

Anaki: I love it.

RC16: I'm actually waiting to read more.

Anaki: Yay!

RC16: -laughs- I'm being sarcastic, idiot.

Anaki: -pouts-

RC17: I wonder what Sasuke did that was so bad? Can't wait! Review!