TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


who the hell? by mai

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: well well, i'm back here am i? ha ha! p.s. i do not own naruto, but i do own amaya, and if ou want to use her in a story, you have to read the requirements that i posted. they're with my stories, you can't miss it.
"what?"

"Amaya these are your new team mates, the one i told you about." Kakashi smiled under his mask.
"but you didn't say anything about them being my team mates! you said they were your students!" Amaya practicaly scream at Kakashi.
"they are." he replied "and now, so are you."
"huh? what? your my new sensei?" she seemed puzzled.
"yes." Kakashi stated simply.
"oh. m'kay." turning to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke who suddenly became visable "hi. *points to Naruto* Naruto Uzamaki, age 14, birth day October 10, rank genin, personality encouragable, loud mouth, kind and caring, compleatly oblvious to every thing 75% of the time. love ramen. what your brain cannot compute your will power makes up for with your determination. *points to Sakura* Sakura Haruno age 14, birth day march 28, rank genin, personality kind, slightly vain, obsesive over Sasuke Uchiha, somtimes cares to much and doesn't see through the lies, but will alway help a friend to the point that you would forsake everything for said friend."
Sasuke scoffs and looks at her with daggers psychicly shooting from his eyes. he new he was next. Amaya glares at him.
"*points to sasuke* Sasuke Uchiha age 14, birth day july 23, rank genin, personality brooding, quiet, angry, vengful, vain, dissapointed in the complete uslessnes of your team mates. hateful, spiteful, completely obsorbed in the one thing you whant. more power. amasingly advanced, a quick lerner, you leave your team mates in the dust in most of your areas of training exept team work.
*points to self* Amaya age 14, birth day July 10, rank genin, personality to complicated to discribe."
"woah. how do you know so much about us?" Sakura asked. Amaya points to Kakashi.
"i am not completly vain!" Sasuke stated glaring at Kakashi.
"well actualy i added that bit on myself..." Amaya started.
"how would you know? you don't even know me!" Sasuke was pissed that this girl could make such a statment with out even speaking to him!
"well, i read your aura." she replied in a "ha i'm so right you are such a prick" tone of voice.
"you what?" Sasuke asked infuriated (cuz' he new that tone of voice she was using cuz' he used it alot)
"read your aura, dipshit." Amaya said as she took a step forward.
"ho ho!" Naruto laughed. Sakura gasped.
"what did you call me?" Sasukes eye twitched.
"you heard me. why should i repeat my self for a puny worthless retarded cock sucking mother fucking pussy rocker like you?"
"hahahahaha! oh my god! haha! you got told of by the newbie! hahaha! she so rocks!" Naruto was shaking with laughter.
"aw, aren't you just the sweetest thing!" Amaya hugged Naruto and kissed him on the cheek. "i can tell you and i will get along just fine." Amaya smiled as she spoke.
"huh. you got guts saying that to me newbie. your gonna regret it.' Sasuke was intimidatingly quiet.
"oh really?" Amaya steped twards Sasuke, "what are ya gonna do?" she came closer until her face was just inches away from his.
"i'm gonna wipe that smile off your face." he said calmly.
"your breath smells like carnage. eat a fucking tic-tac, bitch." Amaya winked and laughed.
"shut up and fight me." Sasuke grabbed Amaya's arm and twisted it behind her back.
"somone need to give you a good hard kick in the ass. i be happy to be that somone." she turned free from Sasuke's grasp, and kicked him in the face.
"your dead newbie!" Sasuke threatened as he wipes a streak of blood from his mouth.
"hey you two, wait until we are at the training ground before you kill each other." Kakashi sighed pulling the angsty teen apart.
"who is going to kill each other now?" Gai asked as he walked up to Kakashi with his students trailing behind him. Rock Lee, noticing Amaya, walked up to her and flashed his tradmarked "cool guy *insert teeth ping here*" smile.
"hi! i'm Rock Lee!" he introduces himself enthusiasticaly.
"hi. i'm Amaya. what's up with your eyebrows?" Amaya smiles back, but hers was a "your nice but weird looking" smile mixed with a "my aren't you confident" sort of emotion in the eyes.
Sakura giggled. 'this chick is was weird. one minute she is ready to kill Sasuke (note to self, must kill her for that) the next, she's matching Lee's inthusiasm.'
"they are always like that." Lee replied.
"oh. have you ever concidered plucking?" Amaya asked wich recieved a snicker from Naruto and Sakura.
"no, why?" Lee asked.
(man, this guy's more oblivious than naruto... ) "oh, no reason..." Amaya answered with more cheer than needed. Tenten and Neji just looked at each other. then, Gaara's, Ino's, and Kiba's group and sensei showed up. Kakashi explained the situation as Naruto and Sakura held back Sasuke while Amaya met all the other genins & the three chunin. then the entire group whent to the training grounds to watch Sasuke and "the new girl" kill each other.