TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shinobi Of This World And The Next by Scar Tissue

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Lala...I don't own Naruto. Damnit.

And because he complained about not being here last time ::waves hand carelessly at my friend:: Here's Kris. ::Sighs:: He clings to me more in real life than he does in my story. Ah yes...but so is the life of a weirdo. ::Claps:: Enjoy the chapter! I'll be posting Chapter 2 very soon...I'll explain at the end of this one.

Oh and italics are thought
Chapter 1: Writer’s Convenience
Courtney and the others fell to the ground with a thud, they had just fallen through the comic and into the sky, down to the plush grassy ground. It wasn’t enough to cushion the fall completely, but they weren’t liquefied when the collided with the ground. They were lucky they didn’t hit the many surrounding trees. Courtney looked around at the others, Jonah was on his side, having landed on his arm. Kris was down on one knee, already trying to stand. Jeremy sat with his legs out in front of him, rubbing his head. Emily was sitting on her knees. Courtney, hunched over, put her elbows on her knees to hold herself up.

“Hey…” Kris said in a hoarse voice, the first to speak. All eyes snapped up to him. “Where’s…Natasha…she was the first to get dragged in here.” He pointed out. Everyone glanced around.

“I can’t…” Jeremy muttered, then pointed. “Over there!” he said. Courtney turned around, glancing back at Natasha. She lay not to far off, lying on her back with her knees drawn up as if she were doing sit-ups. She was waving her hand above her head, examining it.

“Natasha!” Emily shouted. Natasha turned her head and waved at the group. Slowly and unsteadily, everyone stood and walked over to her, making a circle around her. Natasha squinted, trying to get used to the sudden dim in the light.

“Do I have right to be really worried about this?” Natasha said, relatively calm. There was a pause. “Thought so.” She slowly sat up, rotating her shoulders back to stretch them out. Emily held out her hand, Natasha grabbed it and pulled herself up. She stepped out of the circle and kept walking, stopping a few yards away.

“Natasha…” Jeremy said, he hesitated to taking a step forward. Emily glanced at him, waiting for him to move. Hoping he would move, it would mean Jeremy was closer to Natasha than he seemed to let on. That they were better friends.

“This isn’t good.” Natasha said, her voice rang clearly in their ears. The wind blew her hair about, and she clenched her hands into a fist. “If what I think is true then we’re…” her voice drifted off. Emily sighed and began walking towards her, but stopped, startled, when Jeremy and Kris ran past her.

“We’re what?” Kris shouted. Natasha looked at him out of the corner of her eye, her glare sending shivers down his spine.

“Natasha…” Jeremy only said her name again. Natasha bowed her head and began to chuckle.

“We’re in Naruto’s world.” Natasha said, turning to smirk at her friends. “And we need to find a way back soon.”

“Like we could survive here!” Emily snapped. “You guys read about ninjas, but you aren’t ninjas, remember? I don’t even read or watch Naruto!”

“Neither do I…” Jeremy whispered. Natasha looked at him, and her smirk changed to a sweet smile. She placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring squeeze.

“Then let me stand up for you.” She said, tilting her head slightly to the side and grinning even more. Jeremy stared back at her silently, and shrugged, looking away.

“Whatever.”

“So?” Courtney said, jogging over to Natasha, Kris and Jeremy. “We’re still not ninjas.”

“They’re right.” Jonah agreed, him and Emily migrated to stand around Natasha yet again. Natasha’s brow twitched.

“I may be agoraphobic but you don’t need to crowd around me…” she mumbled. The others stepped back slightly, not liking the angry expression on her face. Natasha is acting a bit strange. Angry, she sounds hostile even if it isn’t obvious in her voice. And her posture? She looks like she’d slap any one of us at any second. Emily thought to herself, she watched Natasha warily.

“So how are we suppose to live here until we figure out how to get home?” Jonah asked. Natasha bowed her head in deep thought. Courtney’s eyes widened.

“We still have class to get to! And all our stuff was on the table! And school isn’t over! We’re screwed!” Courtney shouted. “We’re so screwed. My parents are going to be so pissed…”

“Hey!” Natasha snapped. Courtney blinked a few times to get herself out of her panic and back into focus.

“Y…yes?” Courtney stuttered. Natasha sighed. She needs to calm down.

“Think of it this way, you might take a run in with Gaara!” Natasha smiled as she watched a look of excitement spread across Courtney’s features.

“That’s right! Gaara!” Courtney smiled. Jonah laughed, Kris nudged him.

“Isn’t it highly possible Gaara would kill her?” Kris whispered. Jonah shrugged.

“Well…I guess…” Jonah stopped. “We could…be killed here…” Jonah said, looking back at Natasha. “So what do you make of that?”

“Well…we need to find Konoha, we shouldn't be too far. The comic, where we were pulled in, what was happening…?” Natasha said calmly. Jonah raised his brow.

“Gaara and Lee were about to fight.” He said. Kris nodded. “Why?”

“Then we should…” Natasha glanced around. “Be near the tower. There!” Natasha pointed off in the distance. Jonah nodded.

“That’s it.” He said, all eyes turned to look at it. “But we’re too slow. Even running. We couldn’t make it there before the fight was over.”

“Watch us. We will.” Natasha began walking towards the tower, everyone stared in confusion.

“How?” Kris asked, walking to catch up with Natasha.

“We’re in the story now, we’re part of it…and because we’ve entered this world something has to happen to us. They can’t leave us out we’ve been introduced.” Natasha said logically. “So there must be some significance to our—” Natasha suddenly fell to her knees.

“Tosh!” Kris shouted, dropping next to Natasha. An inhuman growl escaped from her throat and she threw him away from her, sending him flying back and crashing into Emily and falling to the ground.

“What the fuck?” Courtney snapped.

“Tosh you ok?” Jonah asked. Natasha turned to look at them over her shoulder, her eyes glowing a faint red.

“What did I tell you?” her voice growled out. “Convenient, isn’t it?” Natasha hunched over and screamed in pain. The others could only watch, too afraid to get closer to her. Natasha hair grew longer, extending until it past her waist, and turned from the blue violet and blonde it was, to a deep purple. Her nails sharpened into claws and her clothes dissolved away giving way to a netted shirt over a halter shirt that exposed her stomach. Her pants became a short black skirt, the end netted as well and only slightly past the end of the mesh was where dark-almost-black-purple shorts clung tightly to her thighs. On her legs ending a bit above her knees were fishnet stockings, and on her feet were simple slip on flats with a strap going across the top of her foot. Clasped to her waist was a crystal bladed dagger. Emily’s eyes widened.

“That’s why you were acting so strange!” Emily shouted. “You were changing into the Fox Vampire that you designed for the story you were writing!” Natasha stood slowly, the ears on the side of her head vanished, to be replaced by red fox ears, slipping out of a hole in the back of her skirt was a long and furry fox tail. A thin scar running from above her brow and across her right eye and ending in the middle of her cheek stood out pale against her skin. Her eyes turned to an emerald green.

“Yes…I was changing into her.” Natasha said with a smirk. “Our personalities already matched but I was getting angry.”

“So you were changing into one of her personalities…” Emily said knowingly. Natasha nodded.

“So…I’ve become the fox mutt…” Natasha muttered. “But there’s something mi—” Natasha groaned and clamped her hand over her mouth. When she moved her hands, a set of fangs glistened in the morning light. “Never mind.”

“The fox mutt vampire.” Courtney said with a half smile. “Couldn’t leave anything out, not with this writer’s convenience.”

“So what’s next?” Jonah asked. “What’s this going to do for us?” Natasha shrugged.

“Well, one down…five to go.” Natasha turned to Courtney. “You change next…you were second to hit the ground. Second to enter the book.” Courtney’s eyes widened.

“Did it hurt?” she asked. Natasha shrugged.

“The pain is quick.” Natasha said calmly. “And it starts…” Courtney gasped and fell to her knees. “Now…” Courtney slammed her hand into the ground, burying it half a foot into the earth. “Strength.” Natasha noted, everyone else nodded.

“Fuck, this hurts…” Courtney growled angrily. Her hair flashed, turning completely black and shining in the light, her hair near her temple, the only part that had been black before, grew more until she had bangs and turned red. On the side of her head, furry black wolf ears slipped out on her head, and her left eye turned gold, three black points curved in slightly below her left eye, on her right cheek a curving point swirled below her eye. Her clothes dissolved, a bandage wrapped around her right arm, from the palm to her elbow. A netted shirt crossed over her, and over that a red shirt. The right sleeve was short, and hung on the side of her shoulder, the left sleeve was long and ended at her wrist. Her bottoms were revealing, red and black straps that crisscrossed low on her hips leaving her stomach exposed and most of her legs as well, it crossed just low enough to hide what was important, underneath short black shorts were hidden by the straps. She had black boots and short black socks. On her right leg another bandage was wrapped up to her knee from her ankle. On her left leg, a black garter was tied around her thigh. Slipping out a hole in the back of her strapped skirt was a black wolf tail, the hair fluffed in random directions. She stood and looked down at her clawed hands, then back at Natasha.

“The wolf demon you wrote me as?” she asked, raising her brow. Natasha nodded. There was another faint glow as appearing on Courtney’s back, strapped to her, was a long red scythe. “Oh awesome…” Courtney said, removing the scythe from her back and holding the black handle tightly. “Fuckin’ awesome.” She said again. Natasha laughed.

“Right…so who showed up after—” Natasha stumbled forward as a hand collided with the back of her head, she had sensed it before but was too distracted by the moment to react, she turned around to growl at the person who hit her. It was Jeremy.

“Natasha…I’m a vampire.” He said, anger evident in his voice. Natasha scanned him, he must’ve had the least painful transformation, which is why no one noticed it. The jeans, t-shirt, and band jacket he had been wearing was replaced by a sleeveless orange shirt, black pants, and a trench coat with the sleeves torn off. Hanging from his waist was a sword and a dagger. A katana and the catclaw blade Natasha had given his character, it was a gift. A blade that had once been hers. On his feet were black and orange boots. Just barely hidden by the collar of his coat was a bite mark, and the small tattoo below it. The mark showing he belonged to the one who bit him. The small water drop that surrounded a flame. Natasha looked down at her wrists. On her right wrist was a water drop, on her left wrist was a flame.

“Sorry.” She said with a nervous laugh. “But it’s just how you were written in. You thought your character was pretty awesome…especially with the catclaw blade.” Natasha pointed to the dagger on his waist.

“Sniper riffle?” Jeremy pointed out.

“This is Naruto’s world…remember?” Natasha said in a dull tone. “No sniper riffle.” Jeremy crossed his arms and sighed softly.

“Whatever.”

“Well then…” Natasha turned around again, looking over everyone. “Who came in after him?”

“I…did…” Jonah said slowly. Preparing for any pain he could feel, his transformation was shorter than the others. In a quick flash of light, Jonah changed. Tied to his waist was a double bladed sword. His own clothes changed as well, simple, a dark blue jacket with a blood red belt tied around it and loose fitted grey pants, finished off with dark blue sandals. His ears became pointed, and his canines sharpened slightly to fangs.

“You know…” Courtney said thoughtfully. “It’s not fair that their transformations weren’t as painful. So…not…fair.”

“Not at all.” Natasha agreed. Jonah’s eyes widened with excitement.

“Wow.” He said. He looked up at Natasha. “Lightning demon?” Natasha nodded.

“It must be taking things from my memory since I was the first to come here.” Natasha pointed at Emily and Kris. “Which means you’ll be a cat demon, and you’ll be a dog demon.”

“Why am I a dog demon again?” Kris said, confusion in his voice.

“Because you called yourself her bitch.” Emily taunted and laughed. Her eyes snapped wide opened and she screamed as a searing pain ran through her body. Her red and black hair became darker, silkier, and the tips and bangs turned white. Her clothes dissolved into an ankle length black dress with a red cat paw across her chest, slit along the sides up to her thigh, the ends were red. The dress was sleeveless and on her arms were black fingerless gloves, and her nails sharpened slightly. “THAT HURT MOTHER FUCKING CUNT LICKER SON OF A BITCH COCK SUCKER…”

“Em, calm down…” Natasha said, her brows drawn up. Emily sighed and stomped off.

“This is ridiculous!” she said. “And why don’t I have cat ears? I want cat ears!”

“I didn’t write you as that…you’re not a mixed breed like me or Courtney.” Natasha explained, she glanced at Kris. “Neither are you…hey!” Kris sat on the floor, not much changed in him but the netted gloves he now wore and the torn up red shirt and faded jeans. Pointed ears and a now slghtly upturned nose. Tears spilling down his cheeks as he sat there rubbing his eyes. “You wuss…”

“But Natasha it hurt.” Kris sniffled. She sighed.

“I know…” She looked back up towards the tower. “Come on…we need to go.” She said. “We’ll run along the tops of the trees…to get there faster, less to block our way. Come on!”

“Wait!” Courtney said, running back to where she had been sitting just moments ago when she first showed up. “My ninja bands…” she picked up the sand and leaf ninja bands. She tied the sand village band across her forehead and bent over again, picking up Jonah’s headband. She walked back to the group and handed her leaf band to Natasha, and returned Jonah’s to him. Both of them tied it around their forehead. Natasha nodded.

“Let’s go.” Natasha repeated. Natasha took off in a burst of speed, closely followed by the others.

“Natasha can’t you fly?” Jeremy said, running up next to Natasha. She nodded, jumping to the next tree.

“And I can’t carry all of you…”

“Jonah can fly too.” Jeremy added. “The cloud thing—”

“We can’t carry everyone.” Natasha said, sighing. “Just run faster…” she jumped up into the trees.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Me: ::sighs:: I know, I know. Chapter 1, still not Naruto or anyone else. ::nervous grin:: Don't worry they're coming, chapter 2! That's why I'm posting it soon.
Kris: ::applause:: Yay for you.
Me: ::glares:: Was that sarcastic...
Kris: What--no! ::cowers::
Me: That sounded sarcastic ::narrows eyes:: Are you making fun of me?
Kris: Nooooo ::whimpers and hides in a corner::
Me: ...::Rolls eyes and looks back to my readers with a bright smile:: Well, please review!