TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wrath of a Demon by Allos

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclamer: I don't own, or claim to own, any characters, settings, ect in this story. The plot isn't even really mine because I'm just taking on a challenge. No copyright infringement is intended.

That being said, this is my first story. I would apreciate reviews to the story, although don't feel a need to. I rated my story because it is dark and I suspect that some of the characters might die, but I'm not sure yet.
Hatake Kakashi stood with his arms crossed, staring down at the body with his one uncovered eye. What could be seen of his face showed no emotion, but if the rest of his face had been uncovered, it would have still been blank. Around him, ANBU members swarmed through the room, searching for any clue as to who, or what might have done this. The corpse was that of a 32-year old man. He hadn’t been a ninja or anything like that, he had just run a small grocery store. But Kakashi didn’t care about the man’s past. This was just the latest in a series of attacks all marked by the same slashes and burns. What Kakashi was interested in was the wounds themselves. The slashes looked like they could be from some animal, but the burns weren’t ordinary at all. They had been caused by chakra. Kakashi sighed. He knew what this meant. There had to be a murderer in the village.

Gai walked up to the silver-haired ninja without his usual spunk. In fact he seemed quite tired, as if these murders had sucked all the energy out of him. “The wife and son are downstairs. Dead as well, in case you were wondering.” Kakashi waved his hand. “I saw the blood when a came in.” Gai didn’t like how he seemed to treat the situation so casually, but he knew better than to think Kakashi was really this apathetic. The ninja had a good poker face, but Gai could recognize pain in his friend when he saw it. “We’ll find him, my friend. We will find him, and we’ll stop him.” Kakashi nodded to what Gai said, but then answered, “I’m just not sure that we can, Gai.”

**The next evening, in the Hokage’s office**

Tsunade looked around at the chuunin and jounin gathered in her office. They were all talking amongst themselves, whispering things they had heard or things they suspected. The Fifth sighed. Even the best ninjas in the village weren’t above gossip, albeit gossip about a murderer. She pounded her fist on the desk hard to make everyone stop talking. They did. Tsunade cleared her throat, then began. “Kakashi, please tell us what you have to report. Kakashi stepped forward, facing the Hokage.

“This attack seems basically like all the other ones. Victims slashed up and burnt, nothing using, no one heard or saw anything. Nothing else about this incident. On the whole, the murders have no detectable pattern, and most of the victims weren’t even shinobi. Kakashi stepped back. Still no one spoke. Tsunade stood up again.

“This is the 11th attack like this we’ve had. 23 people are dead. That includes 2 chuunins and a jounin. And know one knows anything about any of it.” The Hokage slammed her fist on the desk again, and the room shook. “I want answers, and I want them as soon as possible. There is a serial killer in Konoha, and I, for one, will not stand for it.”

One of the shinobi stepped forward. She seemed nervous, speaking in front of the legendary Fifth Hokage, but Tsunade motioned for her to speak. “I-I don’t really want to bring this up, but I’m sure all of us here are thinking it. We have seen burns like this before, when-” Tsunade slammed her fist so hard the desk split in two, sending papers flying everywhere. Everyone looked shocked and scared.

“If you finish that sentence, I swear, I’ll throw you in prison myself! I don’t want any of you leaving this room with any preconceived notion in your mind. Any of you. This will be an unbiased search. Got it?!”

“Yes ma’am!” the ninjas said in unison. “Then go!” she shouted, and a second later her office was empty except for Tonton. “Why on earth did I take this job?” she asked the pig. Walking to the window, Tsunade looked out into the night. "Naruto...."

**About the same time, outside of Naruto’s apartment building**

Hinata was pacing back and forth as she thought a battle of wills in her head, and in her heart. Occasionally she muttered something like, “But he needs to know,” or, “I can’t… I just can’t,” but for the most part she was silent. The muttering and occasional splash from a puddle was completely drowned out by the rain anyways. Hinata was walking under a balcony. Naruto’s balcony, although she didn’t realize it. She was far to preoccupied with her thoughts. ‘We’ve gone on missions together, it’s not like we barely know each other any more.’ ‘But he doesn’t seem interested in me at all.’ ‘Maybe if I told him it was me at the waterfall…’ ‘But then he’d realize that he’d seen me naked. I don’t know if I could live through that.’ ‘He did say that I’d make a good wife.’ ‘But doesn’t he like Sakura-chan?’ Her internal battle, which she had been fighting for about an hour now, was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Hinata immediately looked around to the entrance to the apartment building, half-hoping, half-dreading to see Naruto there. But there was no one. Then Hinata realized that the sound had come from an apartment a few stories up. She immediately pressed her body into the shadows, and hid her presence, because it would be embarrassing to be caught outside Naruto-kun’s home.

Hinata heard someone jump, then suddenly they landed on the street, not to far away from her. At first, she thought she might faint from fear. Then, she realized that it was Naruto, and almost fainted from embarrassment. He must have noticed her! Of course he would. He was an incredible ninja. She was just about to apologize when Naruto opened his mouth and laughed. But it was not the sweet, kindly laugh of the Naruto-kun that Hinata had fallen in love with. It was the laugh of a twisted, terrifying force that could not be, could never be Naruto. Suddenly Hinata felt an amazingly overpowering feeling of intent to kill, so much so that she fell to the ground, but the noise was lost between the rain and the laughter. At the same time, a bright red chakra formed around Naruto’s body. It looked like more chakra than Hinata thought most people could possibly have inside of them, and it was eminating from Naruto as excess. Hinata wanted to cry out, wanted to yell, “Naruto! Please be Naruto!” But she couldn’t move a single muscle. Naruto-kun, no not Naruto-kun, this was someone, or something else, the Naruto-thing looked up the street, and then down the street, and then leapt into the air. Hinata didn’t see him come down again, but she felt the murderous intent slowly fade away. The Naruto-thing had moved away.

For the longest time, Hinata sat on the wet ground, and she wasn’t sure if it was rain or tears that were running down her face. Finally, after enough time had gone by for Hinata to collect herself and her feelings, (Although she had no idea how much time that was) She thought to herself, ‘I’ve got to tell someone. Kiba-kun, Shino-kun, Kurenai-sensei! Hokage-sama! Someone, anyone!’ Hinata managed to stand, the suddenly ran off into the night, searching for help.