TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Beginnings by playin_lover

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Since i've been updating fics I felt that this was the time to update this one too. So here you all go! Enjoy and review!
Neji walked silently down the dirt road, consummed in his thoughts. He walked passed the dock where Sasuke trained as a kid. He walked passed the swing where Naruto had sat to think and watch his fellow students graduate. He walked passed where Sakura had just fallen to the floor and cried because whe was teased for her big forehead. Passed the training hall where he had watched his father fall, fall during a training session with him and Hinata. He walked into his room, thinking of when he and Kiba had discovered Kiba's cousins 'medical pictures'. He had lived a good life, all he needed now was to find a love. Someone to share that 'good' life with. Maybe doing this, taking all the memories away would help him find our who he was. He suddenly had an idea and ran to his desk. He took out a legal pad and a pencil and started to write.

Four-five legal pads later...

A soft knock interupted his thoughts and stopped the soft scritch-scrath of his pencil. "Who is it?" he asked causiously. He leaned back in his chair to find the face of the person who was peeking into his room. When his eyes met pale ones, pale but warm eyes, unlike his, he fell out of his chair. But recovered quickly, scrambling to pick up all of the papers he had thrown over his shoulder. He had untied his hair while writing, and now they fell like water around his shoulders. He moved a little faster, as he heard her giggle and step closer.

He shoved them into his basket trash can, and to hide the papers he sat on it.

"Neji, what in the world are you doing? You look like you've been through hell and back." She said looking at his tangled hair, which he started to chew at the ends. "That's a nasty habit, you know that right? Even I don't do that...anymore." She said, then she looked around him. "Why are you sitting on a trashcan?"

"I just...ehh...I wanted to...umm... do you want to go out for lunch right now?" He said, desperate to change the subject.

"Lunch? Neji it's midnight! What are you doing up so late?" He gave up trying change the subject. He scratched his head then combed it back his hair into it's straight ponytail with his fingers. He stood abruptly, and started to guide her gently to the door.

"If you're so concerned about the time, then you go to sleep." He said sliding the door open for her, and pushing her out of his room gently. "I've just a lot of work to do, is all."

"Then maybe I could bring you a cup of coffee, or hot chocolate?" She asked as she turned to him.

"Thanks for thinking about me, but I don't need anything right now. Just some time to think. Alone." He said gently.

"Well okay." she said feeling a little lonely as he said goodnight and slid the door closed. Neji slid down the wall next to his sliding door and sighed. He sat there for a few minutes, then stood and walked to what he had written on the legal pad.

"I love you, Hinata."

A.N.: Sorry if the text is too spaced out on this.