TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Together by reckless_fire

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Note: Please be nice this is my fist fanfic, ever. And please any idea's in the review would be appriciated. This story is just kinda writing its self here, started with a idea that morphed into a deam that would not leave me alone.
DISCLAIMER: Will never own any part of Naruto, never have and never will. All I am doing is taking a brillent anime/manga that many people beside myself deserve credit for, and writing a stroy. Also if it's not clear enough....I DON"T OWN ANY PART OF NARUTO OR ANY OF IT'S CHACTERS.


Warning: Some gore/blood and an uncomforable situation in this chapter because, of well the birth of Nauto and Kiranna. Especially the part of Kiranna being born. So please skip over that part if your squmish.

Another Note: Not the best at spelling or grammer so please don't hold that agiainst me.( Ducks head.)

' thoughts and or mental telepathy'
"speaking"
(words that made nosense to the person who herd them, but I still wanted you to hear them, or read...whatever.)
**************** magic time lines, point of view change, or flashback*****************


He could feel it, he could feel the darkness lifting as light engulfed his small body. The light felt cold, cold compared to the warmth was just surrounding him. He could feel somthing alien touch him as he felt.... lifted. The cold, he still felt so cold, like another part of him was missing.
What was that?
He felt it, he was sure he felt it, a new sensation, one that he did not like....he could feel 'it' the...pain. It pummeled his small body shaking it to his core. Breath was pushed out of his body in a loud scream as the advanced seal appeared on the adbomen of his naked body.
He could feel breath, and a noise that made no sense to him.(I'm sorry....my son)
********************************************************
The fourth Hokage stood as he braced himself against the tree. Shouts of his name sounded around him. A shadow crossed his now hazy line of vision. His voice sounded weak to his own ears as he said his dying wish.
"Make sure that the boy lives in the happiness and love that I will never be able to give him..." Blood spurted out of the blonde's mouth, and he momentairly choked on it."...Don't let the other villagers know that Naruto has the fox sealed inside him."
"What about the Fox's sister, the other nine tailed fox?" The male voice asked. The blonde chuckled his anwser as he used the last of his breath.
"I'm sure my Memori will have that plan already layed out. Please help her Saratobi-sama, go to her and comfort her, she did not look to well when I last saw her." And with that said the Forth Hokage died, with this last thought on the only one precious enough to bear his children, his sweet Memori.
**********************************************************
The man with his arms full of a ressless blonde baby never saw, or sensed, the cloaked woman approch the now dead corpse of Memori. The Midwife for the Hidden Valley of the Mist approched the body, pushed up her sleeves, and plunged her hands in the the woman's still occupied womb. Her finger tips search every crevise of the still warm womb. With what felt like hours of waiting the woman felt somthing brush against her finger tips, a smoth limb unconciously lached on to her pinky finger and squeezed. The woman mentally winced at the pain then righted the baby so that it arrived head first. The woman quickly snipped the unbelical cord and wrapped the baby in the blankets that were hidden under her cloak, a dashed of further in to the woods. Calling the Mists around her, she silently wished good luck to her neice's counter part. Hoping that one day Naruto would also get to know his mother family, and inheriat her legecy as well.



Fire: So whattaya think so far?
Kiranna: Not so intersting, needs more spice... and a lot of fighting.
Fire: ( bonks Kiranna on the head with a mallet that matterlized out of nowhere) That's not the point, although I am gonna add more fighting and stuff. But I'm asking about what you think of the story so far.
Kiranna: ohhhh, I hate it.
Fire: You better run
Kiranna:(runs)
Fire:(chases after her) Come back I was only kidding....
Naruto:(sighs) Okay since I'm the only one left please R&R thank you.