TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Illness of the Heart by Nakitty

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Amaya and Zhi (c) Nakita Beck

Naruto Characters (c) Masashi Kishimoto
"Well, here we are," said Sakura. The three stood outside a building that read 'Konoha Hospital'. They entered the building. It almost seemed empty.
"Where is everyone?" asked Naruto.
A loud thud sound came from the second floor.
"What was that?" asked Sakura. They all looked up.
Some yelling came from the second floor.
"Something's going on up there! We better check it out!" said Naruto, rushing to the stairs, the others behind him.
"Amaya! Get down!" yelled a woman, she looked like a nurse.
The girl that they met in the forest was hiding up in the ceiling. She must have moved one of the panels on the ceiling and was sitting up there. There were nurses and medics all around. She was throwing shuriken and kunai at anyone who got too close to her. All over the room were shuriken and kunai that missed their targets. She was coughing here and there.
"Please, Amaya! Get down from there, and take your medication," begged the nurse.
"Go away! I'm going to die anyway! And it's not going to be in this place!" the girl yelled.
"What's going on?" asked Sakura, as they came to the crowd of nurses and medics in the hall, looking into the room. They pushed through the crowed to get a better look. They saw the girl.
"Hey, that's her!" yelled Naruto.
Amaya blinked and noticed the group of people she tricked in the forest the other day.
"Amaya!" said the nurse, getting too close.
Amaya gasped and throwing kunai and cutting the nurses arm. Blood started to stain her white uniform. She reached for a shuriken from the hostler she stole from the blond haired kid she met in the forest.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," a voice said behind her.
Amaya let out a yelp of surprise and fell through the open space in the ceiling because the voice scared her.
Naruto began to run into the room, hoping to catch the girl. A hand shot out and grabbed her ankle at the last second. Amaya screamed for a few seconds with her eyes tightly closed. She soon noticed she did not go splat on the floor and opened her eyes. In front of her was Naruto with a dumb-founded look on his face. She blinked. He was staring at something on her upside down body. She looked up at herself. She was wearing pale pants and a pale top, clothes the hospital gave her to wear, underneath she wore her fishnet top. Well, the pale hospital shirt was unbuttoned and open, giving Naruto a good view of her bare chest under the fishnet top.
Amaya gave a short scream and tried covering her chest. "Pervert!" She kicked her foot a bit, kicking her rescuer in the jaw. They let go of her and let her drop on top of Naruto, both crashing to the ground.
Sakura and Sasuke, the nurse that got cut and some medics rushed over to them. Up in the open space, rubbing his jaw was Kakashi.
"Some thanks I get," he sighed.