TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Illness of the Heart by Nakitty

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“I’m so sorry about that,” sighed the nurse. She pulled a blanket over the girl. The fall ended up knocking her out. The nurse’s arm was now bandaged up.
Kakashi smiled under his mask “It’s no problem.”
“Thank you for helping us with Amaya, she can get out of hand,” laughed the nurse.
“Amaya? Is that her name?” asked Sakura. She was helping Naruto pick up all the kunai and shuriken the girl threw. Naruto had two lumps on his head. One from the girl falling on top of him and the other from Sakura hitting him for being perverted, even though he tried to explain what happened.
“Yes, it is. My name is Zhi,” smiled the nurse.
Sakura stood up and shook Zhi’s hand. Naruto pulled one of the last kunai from the wall and put in the holster that fell with the girl.
“I just don’t know how she got a hold of those,” Zhi shook her head. “So why are you folks here?”
“Well, we’re here because...” started Sakura.
“Because of her!” yelled Naruto. “She stole this from me.” Naruto pouted a bit, holding his holster.
“I’m sorry about that. Amaya snuck out the other day,” sighed Zhi.
“If you don’t mind me asking, why is she in the hospital?” asked Sakura.

“Well, both Amaya and I are from the Rain Village. No one is sure what happened but one day she disappeared. She was later found not to far away from the village in a coma. When she finally woke, she wouldn’t talk about what happened,” told Zhi.
“But why she here? Now that she’s awake, she doesn’t need to be here right?” said Sakura.
“Well, yes and no. She is awake from her coma but it’s what caused the coma. Some how she got some poison in her body. Our village never has seen this type of poison before so we did not have a cure. We came here in hope to find a cure for her. Sadly, nothing has worked for her. We know the poison is still in her because of that cough of her’s. No matter what we can’t get rid of it,” Zhi paused and was silent for a bit. “She’s slowly dying. It seems the more chakra she uses, the weaker she gets and her condition gets worst. But she refuses to stop using chakra, because that’s just telling her to stop being a ninja.”
The room was in a dead silence. Each person had a look of sympathy for the girl.

Amaya made a small sound and opened her eyes.
“Well, hello. Is your anger gone now? I hope so, you have visitors!” asked Zhi, smiling.
“Huh?” yawned Amaya, rubbing her head. She looked around. “Oh, them...” she whispered with a snort.
“Now, Amaya, be nice. And I think you owe them an apology.” Zhi crossed her arms.
“Fine…” sighed Amaya. “Gezz, you’re like a mother…,” she mutter about Zhi. She looked at Naruto. “I’m sorry for stealing your weapons,” she muttered.
“It’s okay,” smiled Naruto.
“But I’m not sorry for falling on you. You pervert!” snorted Amaya.
“Why you!” yelled Naruto.
“What are you going to do about?” Amaya and Naruto got in a death glare stare.
“Amaya, that’s enough.” Zhi pushed Naruto and Amaya apart. Amaya stuck her tongue out at Naruto.
“Now, Amaya, it’s time for you to take your medicine. And you need to get some food into the stomach of yours.” Zhi told her.
“No.” Amaya said stubbornly.
“What? Why not?” asked Zhi.
“This food is nasty! And those pills aren’t helping me,” she yelled.
“Now how do you know that if you don’t take it?” sighed Zhi.
“Because I’m going to die one way or another!” she yelled. Amaya looked around. Everyone had the sympathetic look again. “Stop with your pity looks!” she yelled. “I said STOP!”
The most that they could do was look away.
“Well, forget this.” She yelled, getting out of bed.
“Amaya!” yelled out Zhi.
“Shut up and leave me alone. I don’t need you.” Amaya stormed her way to the door. Everyone just stared as she slammed the door close.
“I’m sorry, please forgive her.” Zhi bowed quickly and hurried after Amaya.