TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Relationships by Anomalistic_Fangirl

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the first chapter...please R & R! I'll post more if I get good reviews ^_^
Orochimaru hissed in frustration as he finished reading the reports his men had given him. The other shinobi in the room involuntarily stepped back, away from their seething master. He was about to give an order when a meek knock came from the doorway.

"Come in." The words were irritated. Orochimaru didn't like to be interrupted. One of his men opened the door, looking rather embarrassed.

"There's someone here to see you." His face looked pained as Orochimaru's face twisted.

"I am in the middle of important busi..."His words trailed off as the man began to gurgle incoherently. He fell, opening the door with his still body. A young woman wiped her bloody kunai on the dead man's clothes.

Orochimaru did not believe his eyes. Disbelief was written upon his features. He knew that look. He recognized that smile that spread slowly across the beautiful face. Just as he remembered. Until he locked gaze with her eyes. They were foreign to that face. They were his eyes. Then sound reached his ears.

"Hello father."

Aware that his men were watching him carefully, Orochimaru scoffed. He regained most of his composure. Spreading his hands in front of him, he smiled and spoke in a low, dangerous tone.

"I do not know what you mean." The woman smiled. She stepped through the threshold of his private meeting room. Her movements were feline. Graceful with an eerie inhuman feel.

"O come, Orochimaru. You cannot fool your daughter. Perhaps you would wish to talk privately so as not to embarrass yourself?"

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed considerably. "I have nothing to be embaressed about."

The woman laughed. Just as he remembered. The way she moved suggested she was at ease in his presence. Something no other was. Except for.. /Could she?/

"Very well." He led her into his private room. As he opened his mouth, the woman spoke.

"You are probably wondering who I am… Call me Nemari. Uchiha Nemari."

Orochimaru turned towards her. His eyes were wide with rage. But there was something else beneath the anger.

Swirling, raw emotions he had managed to control all these years. His earrings jangled as he attacked Nemari, neck extended. She sidestepped with incredible speed. He faced her again, hands clenched.

"This is not possible. You are not my daughter." His words turned into a hiss. Truth be told, it was one of the few times he was doubtful of himself. Just like he had been on that night so long ago...

"Do not deny it. Who else but the great Orochimaru has these eyes? And with them I bear your curse! I should not have bothered! I will be back, father, but then we will fight. They will see that I shall not follow your rotten tracks!" Nemari spat on the ground. Within moments she disappeared, leaving Orochimaru behind. His hands were balled into fists.

"Impossible." He muttered under his breath. But the girl was right. Not even his parents had his eyes. They were how he had got his childhood taunting "snake eyes". To see his eyes on a feminine face was disturbing. He suspected they held the same story his did. Sorrow, rage, and grief. He knew what he was. Why he was the way he was.

Nemari may have unnerved him, but there was no possible way she could beat him in a fight. Come to think of it, if she were manipulated, he could use someone like her. His fingers caressed the ever-present earrings. He would win. He had always triumphed.

~End of Ch. 1~