TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


oneshots by hyugafan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: first off, a classic inoshika.
Clouds



Shikamaru sighed. He'd been sitting there all mornin, but the clouds just didn't seem great. It was troublsome just thinking up reasons why, so he gave up on him.

"Here you are, lazy-ass!'

Ah, shit. Another troublesome woman... just when am I gonna watch the cloud in peace? wait... I thought I thought that clouds where boring... Awh, what a drag...

"Hey Ino." He said.

she seemd to lessen her grin, for reasons Shikamaru didn't get. Her eyes shifted, which was never a good sign. How did He knew that? Well, He had been watching Ino for some time now... But even with his 200 IQ, he didn't knew why. damned hormones...

"Hey Ino? that's all you Have to say? don't you remember what day it is?" she asked with a point of annoyance.

Oh shit. Her birthday. god... If I piss her off, I'll be picking up my teeth by the end of the day... Ok, Shika... think... what to do now? oh wait... got it.

"yep... I do, and if it is ok with you, I'd like to take you shopping." He said lazily.

Ino's grin widened even more... Oh got... there went poor Shika's savings...

"Shikamaru, that's wonderful! come on, I'm not leaving you until the end of the day!!!"

"How troublesome..."

He got up^, and why he did that he dosn,t know, offered INo his arm. She took it and he felt a slight blush rising to his face. Both of them went back to konoha and into the local market.

"oh, shika, that blouse looks soooo cute!!!" she pointed to a small vest with the Kanji for "flower" on it.

Shika bought it and she put it on in a local dressing cabin. He blushed when he saw she had left the top buttons open, revealing a little bit of cleavage.

"How do I look, Shika?" She asked, with those emerald eyes he couldn't resist anymore.

"huh... beatiful...as always." he managed to say wqithout stutering. dammit, why was he acting like that? it isn't like he hadn't shopped with Ino before! Maybe it was the fact she sought his attention more often, now that the Uchiha was gone.

The day quickly ended and they went back to the Yamanaka flower shop.

"H-hey, shika... wanna watch the sunset?" She answered as they walked in. she was blushing and she stuttered.

Wait, Shikamaru thought. Does she want to be with me? or am I just a replacement? How troublesome can women get?

"Yeah, sure." he said with less enthousiasm as before at his thoughts.

Ino walked up to the roof first. Shika came then, and noticed How her hair shone in the last rays of the sun. they both sat there.

Shika started the conversation when he saw a samll shudder get to ino.

"Ino, are you cold?" He inquired.

"ah? no... it's not... it's nothing." She said, avoiding his gaze.

Yup, as I thought, she is still thinking about the Uchiha boy... well, I should try cheering her up.

"Ino... If there is something on your mind, tell me. I won,t tell chouji." He asked with a soft voice.

"I am just worried... about sasuke. Ah... no... You must think I'm selfish, don,t you? you took the day for me and here I am, talking about him..."

She had started crying. Damn, Shika didn't know what to do... but now the shuriken was unsheated, and he must throw it...

"Ino... Am I a friend, someone you love, or a replacement for Sasuke to your eyes?" He asked.

she was shocked. normally, shika wouldn,t have bothered about such things. unless... unless he loved her!

"no!!! I forgot about Sasuke in that way... I'm just worried... but shika... now that you ask the question... I view you as... huh, well..."

shika put a finger on her lip and she looked up to see him smiling. He leant forward and kissed her lovingly. they both laid down in each others arms.

"Happy birthday, Ino..." he whispered as they both fell asleep at the thought of a beatiful future.

end.


ok! that was a fluffy oneshot! chappie two will be yaoi!!! as fr the pairing... hehehehehe... we'll just see!