TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Life of Songs: Sasuke by DancerOfShadows

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Dislaimer: I don't own Naruto, or the song 'So Cold' by Breaking Benjamin.
The words in italics are from the song.


Why did he do this? Why did he kill them all? How did he kill them all? How did he dare to? I asked him, pain in my voice and tears in my eyes. He answered…and it frightened me even more. I tried to overcome my fear, but it only increased.


Crowded streets are cleared away
One by one
Hollow heroes separate
As they run


I was begging now…with my eyes, if not my actions or words. I had never begged in my life until now. His eyes…There was something wrong with his eyes…And I fell into an internal hell. Or was it external, as well?


You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while
Strong men die


It didn’t matter, I don’t think. All I was aware of was pain- immense psychological pain. I didn’t notice my own screams, or my own sanity slowly slipping away. I didn’t notice him, standing behind me one moment, and standing in front the other, watching me.


Show me how it ends
It's alright
Show me how defenseless
You really are
satisfied and empty inside
That's alright,
Let's give this another try


They were all dead. All of them. And he killed them emotionlessly. He simply shed their blood along the walls and streets, not even seeming to care. I couldn’t understand why he did this. In a way, truthfully, I believe that I refused to understand why. I was afraid of the answer.


If you find your family, don't you cry
in this land of make-believe, dead and dry


He looked at me with those eyes. I seemed to have no control over my actions…I wanted to scream, but no sound came from my dry mouth. I wanted to run, but I had no energy in my trembling legs. And, more than anything, I wanted the pain to stop, and I wanted to awaken from this nightmare.


You're so cold, but you
Feel alive
Lay your hand on me
One last time


I was so tired that my trembling stopped. So scared that I was numb to the pain. So sorrowful that I was angry. But I still could do nothing…He stepped closer to me. Fear lent me strength, and I ran for my life…screaming and crying.


Show me how it ends
It's alright
Show me how defenseless
You really are
satisfied and empty inside
that's alright,
Let's give this another try


I ran on. I knew I wouldn’t be safe until I ran from the dead. I thought I would be safe when I awoke, to find that this had all just been a hellish dream. But I never awoke. He followed me, stopping my frenzied attempt at an escape.


Show me how it ends
It's alright
Show me how defenseless
You really are
Satisfied and empty inside
That's alright,
Let’s give this another try


He spoke with me. I didn’t want to hear his voice. I tried to ignore him, but his words brought me in. He told me the secret of his eyes…And I was scared. How had he killed his own best friend? But, more so…how did he kill the entire clan?


It's alright


By the next day, I had lost my innocence…my family…and my trust. I swore that I would kill him. It was my own decision. I didn’t tell anyone else. I couldn’t have, even if I wanted to. There was no one left for me to tell.


It’s alright

It’s alright


I promised myself that I would make it through this alive. I promised myself that I would avenge everyone. I promised myself that, in killing him, I would be put at peace, and I would recover what I lost that day…Even if it cost me my sanity.