TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Gated Heart by SerpentatSunset

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hey, doesn't she need to eat?" Obito asked

Zetsu cocked his head. "That's right. She doesn't live off of air."

"I suppose," Kakuzu nodded.

Pein stared. He wondered just how low the intelligence of the organization had sunk. Maybe they had been too complacent lately and needed to go on more missions.

"Don't giver her any of the good stuff," Hidan cautioned. "The leftover rice from today is good enough."

Pein shifted his fingers in his sleeves with sheathed frustration. "I will give her the sustenance I feel that she deserves."

The others watched as Pein sauntered off to his conquest. Only the foolish would dare to interfere.

"You might want to ease off a bit," Obito warned once their leader had left.

Hidan spread his arms wide. "What? Why?"

"Hidan?" Kakuzu intoned.

Hidan turned. "Yeah?"

"Shut up."



---



"I brought you some food, Hinode," Pein announced.

Pein wondered if she would thank him. Or smile.

Such an odd girl. though she looked at at him meekly, her posture was challenging. She would run for the door if she could in the hopes of escape. But where would she go? she probably would be stumped by the very same question. The answer would be nowhere.

A slight sound rang out from the ceramic as he placed it on the low table.

He watched as comprehension resounded through her when she swung her eyes swung towards bowl. How intensely she stared at the vegetable stew.

Before she threw it to the floor.

For a moment, pein couldn't speak. The gesture was unexpected and the rudeness of it was appalling, This was how she thanked him?

"Pick it up, Hinode," Pein ordered.

He was being merciful. Others would insist that she eat it off the floor.

There was no reaction.

In answer, he brought his face closer to her own even as she averted his death stare.

"Pick. it. up."

When she didn't respond, he grasped her wrist, and for the first time, she gasped. The smirk that spread over Pein's face was slow and cruel. He wasn't playing around anymore.

Through her skin, he could feel her heart involuntarily tremble and her pulse flutter. Yet, it was out of fear and not out of the love how he needed.

Hinode was already making this difficult.