TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kurosaki Kitiguya, a girl of many names.. by KiraHatake2014

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: One of these times I will make the chapters longer but not yet.
I woke up and ran to school after doing my morning routine. Again, Sasuke were the only ones there. This time I sat next to him so the arguments wouldn't start. He looked at me through the corner of his eye. "What? I don't want to hear those girls again." I explained. He looked away, and I looked at my hands. My left hand was red with blood. I blinked a couple times so that Sasuke wouldn't notice.

It took a while for the other kids to show up, but they all started piling in. You could see Shikamaru start to walk by Naruto, then he stopped by him. "Huh, what are you doing here Naruto? This isn't for dropouts, you can only be here if you graduated." Naruto looked at him and said, "Oh yeah? Do you see this? Do you see this? Open your eyes Shikamaru. This is a regulation headband. We are going to be training together, how do you like that?", he bragged. Shikamaru replied, "Hueh."

Naruto continued. "Let me put it this way. I in this headband, like it was made for me. Believe it! Haha." I sat in silence thinking 'He is such an idiot.' Then a commotion came from the door in the back of the class. Sakura and Ino were both trying to come into class before the other. I tuned them out, along with everyone else. Then it all went quiet. I looked to see Sasuke and Naruto KISSING!? My eye widened as I held in the laughter. Sakura and the other fangirls then beat the crape out of Naruto. Finally, Iruka-sensai walked in entirely ignoring the beat up Naruto.

"As of today, you're all ninja. Together we faced difficult trials and hardships. But that's nothing, what comes next will be far more difficult. Now you're only gennin, first level ninja." Iruka told us. I had trouble listening since I was already chunnin, but no one knew. Then Iruka started naming the teams. "Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno." Naruto jumped up while Sakura pouted. "Sasuke Uchiha." This time it was the other way around. "...and Kurosaki Kitiguya." They both jumped up, and Sasuke ebb smirked. I was shocked. Iruka continued naming off the other teams. I looked at mine and thought, "I'm doomed.", as I put my head on the desk.