TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unbroken by Yami Sango

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Title: Horizon
Rating: G
Pairing: Minato/You (one-sided)
Spoilers: Eh?
Warnings: None.

I wrote this on my break at work today. xD

xoxoxox

Sitting in under the usual tree near the training grounds, he tells you he's in love. In that very moment you feel your heart being torn from your body. You want to cry but you force a smile on your face, giving your dearest friend your blessings.

You find yourself rendered speechless when you find out he's going to be a father. You are touched that you are the first person he seeks out when he hears the news. You envelope him in a warm hug, whispering a congratulations in his ear. You know he'd make an amazing father.

Nine months later you cradle a baby at his memorial. You finally let the tears you hold back flow freely. Glancing down at the crying baby in your arms, you make a vow to protect him at all costs.

"Keep your chin up kid," Jiraiya murmurs from beside you as he slips an arm across your shoulders to offer you some comfort. "I have a feeling you're going to have your hands full with that little monster."

xoxoxox

I don't mean monster as in him having the demon inside of him. I mean as him being a handful. :P
~Yami Sango