TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shards by proxy_flame

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"...You can't possibly mean you want to fuck him senseless."

There was a dead silence on the other end of the line. "Where the hell did that come from?"

"You," Dean's voice was flat as he toyed with the telephone cord. In the background the television blared the NFL world series.

Juliana sniffed. "I never said that."

"You sure as hell implied it. I've never heard you sound horny before."

"I am not horny."

"Good... He's our uncle for chrissakes. You can't really want to bed him that bad."

Again the silence. Dean tangled and untangled the telephone cord. The television screamed as one team scored a goal.

"Get over here," he said abruptly and slammed down the phone and fell back on the couch. Thank god his cousin lived halfway across the city and couldn't see the massive erection brought on by listening to her talk about their uncle Anthony. The things on his wish list to do before he died included plundering lovely cousin Juliana like a raider for a month straight.

Now, what was he going to do when she arrived?

First things first, he needed to get rid of the hard-on slowly killing him. He got up and unzipped his pants, pumping his cock on the way to the bathroom.

00000000


Juliana relaxed in the back of the cab and watched the city scuttle by her window as traffic waited for the light to change. The throbbing between her legs disturbed that relaxation however, and threatened to spoil the soothing feeling of ease. Dean would no doubt be in such a state over her scheme to bed Uncle Anthony, who had already indicated his interest in illicit encounters with the ribald stories he poured over the heads of her elders at the cocktail party last month.

She smiled and brushed her fingers over the soft leather of the skin-tight one piece outfit she wore. A deep midnight blue, the suit clung relentlessly to her pale flesh, outlining every curve and contour. The top was sleeveless, backless and barely managed to cover her nipples. The bottom half moulded to her sex and rear, fine chainlike embroidery sewn over the triangle of her pubis, drawing the eyes and mind inevitably.

She had acquired the outfit by ordering it from a catalogue obtained from a sex shop. The trip had been quick and secret, the suit delivered to a P.O. box on the other side of town, right near Dean's apartment. Poor fellow. He'd been lusting after her for years now, ever since they had both turned fourteen on the same day. Well, he didn't have to worry from today -she had no intention of bedding Uncle Anthony, who was certainly interested in bedding her, thinking all the while that his niece was a wallflower and having no idea she hadn't been a virgin since the age of thirteen. No one knew for that matter and it was such fun watching them treat her like a little girl and watching the shock on their faces when she said something they didn't expect.

And Dean would never expect her like this. He would certainly get the shock of his life when he saw her. Idly she wondered how long it would take for him to make a move on her. She hoped he would simply pick her up and fling her on his bed and ride her until morning, non-stop. The thought was so delicious she shuddered in pleasure.