TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Autobio by proxy_flame

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
There is nothing she can do that can ever cure the crumbling mountain in her soul. There are only rocks left, and boulders of what was once a volcano. By her own hand the volcano is dormant and close to extinction. It will not awaken save for the apocalypse.

She eyes the shadows and is certain there will be an apocalypse. Looking down at the ground under the ledge she sits on she sees tiny rocks and ants. Suddenly, she is no different than they.

The world is so large and she is so small.For a few long moments that is her reality. For a few long moments, that is her existence. It only takes a moment, but the shadows at the edge of the world greedily creep closer to her soul.


***


A giant steps toward her, the thunder of his footsteps echoing in the tiny world, each deep throbbing drum in the music mocking her as the footsteps land. She looks down and the ants pay no attention to the intruder coming between her contemplation of them and their business. She looks back up and the face looms in the sky of her mind, ominous and damning.

She thinks there is no escape. Yet another wave dashes against her, slams into her, rocks the shaky platform she perches on and slowly erodes the supports. Soon she must find new ones. She looks down at the face from above, inside the glass box she builds in that presence.

She was mistaken to think that she could find another support in this.

Fool's gold.

She lies back and drowns in the waves.