TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Autobio by proxy_flame

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Music plays down through the years, at first chosen to emulate her father and then later as her personality changed. Oldies, hard rock, metal, classical and then a blend of music that described her as well as she was able to see herself.

She was hurt, and fixed herself as well as she was able even when not understanding the cause and nature of her injuries. Unable to fix some she patched them with blood and tears.

Years passed and she degenerated slowly in some ways and grew in others. A job brought a host of unexpected stress, in many ways and change more rapidly than at any time her life.

***


Her fingers skitter across the keyboard, putting down heartwords. It hurts but she knows that without it she'll falter and fall; love is not enough when there is no release.

Music is there in her ears as usual.

It is her balm from the pain of life and love.

Writing is her new tool. And she wills it to become her legacy.

***


She weeps because there is never enough to fill the gaps and cracks, because she knows that she will forever be alone and there is no one there that she can turn to for help.

As long as she is able she keeps her eyes from the blades. As long as she is able, she tries to fix what is too crushed to repair. There is no more light, only grayness as the lights fade.

Eventually they will fade completely and she will be black enough to join the shadows that live at the edge of the world. When that day comes there will be no more world. No more blood and tears and those around her will await their turns to join the shadows at the edge of the world.