TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Standing Tall by Jfer4ll, KonohaJonin4156

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Woah... what? A new story?!? Here it is! Chapter one! CHA!

I don't own Naruto!
My family was killed when I was 7. Me and my younger brother, Yatsuki Hisao, were the only survivors. The only thing I remember from that day was the same day when Sasuke’s older brother, Itachi, killed his clan.

The only difference between me and him, was that I didn't get the girls afterwards.

Today is my birthday, and graduation! I hope to be put on onto a team, with my brother, and my best friend named Mia Amore. She has been my friend since before THAT day.

I passed, but it didn’t go so well for my brother. As he stood there, crying, Master Iruka was talking to him. Me and Mia walked out of the school. I felt something, something strong. It was chakra!

“How did he not pass” I said. “He trained like crazy!” I started walking, Mia following, and stopped in an alleyway. I looked up, and saw Naruto sitting next to Sensei Mizuki. Naruto didn’t pass either, now that I think about it. Oh well…

Suddenly, Mizuki disappeared, and Naruto headed off towards the Hokage Tower. Mia and I followed him all the way there, and hid. While we were hidden, Naruto knocked out Anbu? “What the hell?” I whispered. “How did he knock out Anbu Jounin? He’s not even a-” Suddenly, mid sentence, we heard a loud thud. We looked out and saw the Hokage, knocked out. He had a nosebleed.

‘Naruto is so… Naruto.’ I thought. Naruto picked up a scroll, and ran away. Mia and I, once again, followed. We followed him to a clearing, where he studied the scroll. We step out of our hiding place, and confront him.

“Naruto, what is that, and why do you have it?” I asked. He stood and grinned. I’ve always hated that grin. It looked too fake, and he always smiled.

“Wipe that smile off your face. You tell me, or we fight.” Naruto looked at me, and said “Well… I can’t tell you… You would ruin the surprise!” I looked at Mia and then back to Naruto.

“Mia, go get Sensei Iruka” Mia nodded, and jumped away. Naruto jumped up as well, and screamed. He proceeded to throw kunai at her. I jumped up, and yelled

“Kasai sutairu mabayui hikari!” I have pinpointed all of his kunai, and as the a blinding light blinded him, I threw most of my kunai, and dispersed them all. Then the light was gone, and so was Mia.

“Looks like she’s gone… You’ve lost! Stand down!!” I said. Naruto jumped up and made a hand sign.

“Kage bunshin no jutsu!” He yelled, as 1000 Naruto’s popped out. “Katon: Endan!” I yelled back, and blew out 10 fire bullets. A lot of Naruto’s “Died,” but their were some left.

Suddenly, all of them were dispersed, by Kunai. “Who-?” Naruto said. I wanted to see who it was, but I was knocked out. By who or what, I don’t know.

When I woke up, I was greeted by a bright light.

“What- What happened?” I asked, as I looked around.

“When I got back, you were knocked out, and Master Mizuki was battling Naruto. He said Naruto went crazy.” She said. “Master Iruka intervened, and I brought you here. Master Iruka came back, with Naruto.”

We were in the Konoha Hospital. I knew that much, but the room was different. I heard rumors that there was a hidden wing in the hospital, and I think I might be in it.
Chapter end notes: Hi! How did you like my story? It's new, and i need people to tell me how it is! So Review!

NEXT TIME ON STANDING TALL!!!!

"Wait... what? You did WHAT?!?" He yelled