TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Lopa Clan by IAmMe

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: You shall be introduced to Violet Lopa, an imaginary character that I made up. Enjoy!
On a bright Friday morning, a young girl, around 12 or 13 years old with a pale skin, dark black hair and slight highlights of various shades of purple here and there, walked into a school building, holding a folded over and over map and schedule tightly in her hands. She was all alone as she went to her homeroom.
As she walked in, a teacher welcomed her inside. All of the other students turned around in their seats to look at her with curiosity shining brightly in their eyes.
'Everyone, this is our new student. Her name is Violet Lopa.' The teacher said, as Violet walked towards the teacher at the front of the class. 'Violet dear, I am Mrs. Kohlhoff, but you may call me Mrs. K.'
Violet turned around, her black and purple hair flying around her, letting everyone see her lovely lilac eyes. Though she may seem to be lovely day in and day out, she was still a strong and tough girl who loved animals very much. She also had a very sensitive nose and ears. Violet used that nose of her to smell everyone's scent and her ears to hear their every single movement. Just by their scent, she could tell they were curious to see what she turned out to be like. And by the noise the students were making, Violet could hear that they were shuffling around, turning around to see where the new student would sit. Violet gave them all one of her cute little smiles and turned to the teacher.
'Mrs. K, where does thee recommend I sit?' She said formally in her very cute voice, as was her whole life's habit.
'Darling, you can sit there next to Kiba Inuzuka.' Mrs. K said, surprised that such a young child as Violet could have such wonderful and developed vocabulary.
Violet moved towards the seat next to Kiba and sat down shyly. She wasn't used to sitting next to boys. Especially not ones with red fang tattoos on their face. But as she sniffed him, she could smell that he also seemed to be around animals like she did. He seemed like a potential person to become her friend.

(KIBA POV)

Kiba stared at the new girl. Using his sensitive nose, he learned that she loved to be around animals, just like he did. He also smelled something else that was worrying him. Could it be the 8 legged wolf demon that Lady Tsunade had sent him, Akamaru, Hinata, and Shino to look for?
As Violet sat down next to him, Kiba could feel her sniffing him too. It had the 8 legged wolf demon!
(No POV)


'Hey, nice to meet you.' Kiba said casually, lifting up his head from his napping position as he was napping before dear Mrs. K had so rudely interrupted his wonderful nap. 'As you might know, I'm Kiba Inuzuka.'
'Hello,' Violet said, holding out her hand for a handshake, which Kiba held and shook really hard, nearly shaking Violet's arm off. 'Um, I am Violet Lope.' She said, smiling a little.
'Cool,' Kiba said, putting his arm down. 'Do you have any pets?'
'Yes I do,' Violet said, lowering to a whisper as Mrs. K started talking. 'I have a wolf, her name is Lavender.'
'So it is the 8 legged wolf demon!' Kiba thought before smiling.
'That's nice, I also have a pet,' Kiba whispered back, thinking of Akamaru. 'His name is Akamaru, he's just a dog. But a very faithful one I tell you!'
Violet smiled back at Kiba, glad to have been able to make friends, which she wasn't always lucky enough to do.
Violet's Flash Back

'Hello little wolf,' 7 year old Violet said, crouching down and smiling at a little black wolf with purple eyes.
'Hey everyone!' A popular girl shouted out from behind Violet, scaring the little wolf into running away. 'Lookie here! Our little purple flower smarty pants is playing with a wolf!'
'What a creep!' Another girl shouted, pulling Violet's hair sharply, forcing Violet to stand up. 'She even dyes her hair to match her name! She's so obsessed with the color purple!'
'T-that's n-not t-true!' Violet said, stuttering as she was scared. She quickly broke free and hid under a tree, disappearing from view right in front of the mean girls.

What Violet didn't know is that she could control shadows at her will. But she soon used that skill to escape bullies from various schools that she had attended.
'Pay attention everyone!' Mrs. K said to Kiba who started napping again. 'In your table groups, you will have to write a short story about whatever you want. Any genre is fine.'
'Do you know about ninjas?' Kiba asked, facing Violet.
'Yes I do,' Violet said, nodding. 'I read a lot. Shall we write about ninjas?'
'Sure!' Kiba said, glad to be able to write about something he knew much of.
An Hour Later

'Okay dears,' Mrs. K said, signaling the end of class. 'You are dismissed, you may head home! Good day and have a nice week end!'
Violet silently packed her things and left, as she was lost in her thoughts. Doing so, she was forgetting one of her notebooks. Seeing a good way to befriend this demon possessed girl, Kiba quickly grabbed the notebook and followed Violet.
'Hey! Violet!' Violet heard from behind her. She turned around swiftly to see a running Kiba waving her notebook in his hand. 'You forgot this!' He yelled.
'Oh, thank you Kiba.' Violet said, putting her things in her locker and keeping her backpack with her laptop and school supplies for homework. Suddenly, she got a tremendous idea.
'Hey Kiba,' She said, holding him back by the arm as he turned and walked away. 'Do you want to meet Lavender?'
'That'll be great!' Kiba said grinning. 'Let me introduce you to Hinata and Shino before though. They're really nice.'
'Okay, if you insist.' Violet said, following Kiba through the hallways. She was a bit disappointed that Kiba didn't sound super excited but was still excited herself to see some new people. Kiba ran in front of her, meeting with a shy-looking girl and a weird guy with his face half hidden who was wearing sunglasses.
'I found the 8 legs.' Kiba whispered to them before beckoning Violet over. 'Violet, meet Hinata. Hinata, Violet.' Kiba said, introducing the shy girl to Violet. 'That dude over there is Shino.' Kiba said, pointing to the guy with the hidden face who just simply nodded.
'Hello everyone.' Violet shyly, wishing for Lavender's company, which had reassured her so many times before. Violet never felt comfortable around strangers. 'I'll introduce you to Lavender, my wolf best friend.'
'Kiba's right. It is the 8 Legged Wolf' Hinata thought as Violet whistled a few notes. Out of the shadows sprang a big black wolf with purple eyes. 'She even already knows how to unconsciously control the shadows, just like Lady Tsunade warned us.' Hinata thought using her Byakugan. 'Both Violet and Lavender seem harmless. That's good.' She thought as she let Kiba and Shino know it was safe.
'Lavender, meet Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. They're my new friends.' Violet said, patting the wolf on the head softly. Lavender went over to sniff them and found a liking in Kiba, who seemed to know canines well.
'Hey there Lavender!' Kiba said, getting down on one knee and patting Lavender. 'Meet Akamaru!' He said as he called for Akamaru. Akamaru sprang out of the bushes, he was bigger than Violet expected. Akamaru was nearly big enough to ride. Akamaru barked at Lavender as a canine hello and Lavender wolf-barked back.
'Seems like they like each other,' Kiba said.
'Wait, you also understand them?' Violet said, astonished. 'I'm usually the only one who can understand what canines are saying!'
'Uh,' Kiba said uneasily. He couldn't declare just there that he was a Shinobi along with Akamaru.
'H-his family are v-vets.' Hinata said, saving Kiba. 'T-they're always around c-canines and other animals.'
'I see,' Violet said understandingly. She didn't want to have any more surprises that maybe, just maybe, meant she wasn't the only one in the world with strange powers.
Chapter end notes: And thus is how Violet met the Hidden Leaf Shinobi.