TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love how the Love play-s by SakuraNoOkami

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Do you know the feeling when your so happy nothing could shatter this wonderful feeling?



There it was.


~~~~~


A happy couple walks done the street. Laughing, with his arm wrapped around her waist and enjoining their time togther after school where no one could seperat, bug or/and interrupt them. Just the two. They were on their date home after their bowl ramen at Ichiraku's.

She couldn't be happier, she and the love of her live were finally together. After what happened with her ex-boyfriend. Yep, the life of Sakura Haruno worked in the end for her.
At least what she thought...


~~~~~


She stared with wide eyes at the boy that stands just a few meter in front of her, while her boyfriend pulled her with glaring stares closer to him. ''Long time not seen Sakura.'' said the other boy, his gaze the entire time on the arm around her. A deep growl in his throat ''And looks like you have finally what you want..'' still holding his gaze at the piece of flesh on her and his eyes narrowed.

She was still in shock, she couldn't form a single word. Her body was frozen, she couldn't move. But her eyes watered, thats the only thing she could. Crying, like as she was a little kid bullied because of her forehead.




''Why? Why now.. why him...''
Chapter end notes: My debut ^^

A Saku*cough* story


now the question thingie: do you know who's her currently boyfriend? and who is the mysterious boy? why is he her ex and what happened


oh and yea i know. it's short but i'll try to make the other longer ^^
i will aslo make a cover




p.s.: I'm sorry for grammar mistakes