TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Devotion and Desire by Maia Nishikawa

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is a one shot I made a long time ago, because I couldn't refrain from exploring the intriguing relationship between the snake rennin and his ever loyal right hand man! I mean, I think most everyone wonders if they had feelings for each other. I say yes.
Kabuto was healing his lord Orochimaru's wounds after his epic battle with the Nine Tails hidden inside Naruto feeling insecure. He knew Orochimaru was looking at him curiously, wondering why he had gone to the Heaven and Earth Bridge to meet Sasori in the first place. Finally...

"Forgive me, my lord for meeting with Sasori at the Bridge. I had no intention of betraying you." Orochimaru continued watching him with keen eyes. Kabuto mended his arms insecurely in silence for the longest moment, thinking, "I've done it. He'll release me." Finally his master spoke.

"Kabuto, I wonder... why did you try to go through me to meet with Sasori?"

... Come up with a lie...

"I ... wanted to keep my options open. I thought that Sasori might have some valuable information on the Akatsuki and if I convinced him to get it out I could use to my advantage. I wanted to gain his trust."

"Well it didn't work, did it?" Said Orochimaru in a slightly sharp tone.

'Yep, I'm done for.' He thought. He continued to bandage the man whose eye now drifted down to the blanket, as if pondering something. Kabuto put away his supplies and picked up the tray, heading for the door. Just as his hand touched the doorknob-

"Kabuto, wait." He obeyed. "I want you to know that as long as your allegiance lies with me you will have my forgiveness. I trust you won't misuse your power." It seems as if we've grown apart ever since the ritual for Sasuke-Kun comes closer." Kabuto sighed, half with relief and half with admitted jealousy.

"I suppose it has." 'Whatever... I never wanted him to see me anyway.' He was in denial. He opened the door to head to his room. But then

"Kabuto... come here."

"Yes?" He asked eagerly. He looked back and at once his heart jolted; the Sennin was smiling. He slowly came forth to his master's bedside.

Thump, thump, his heart went inside his chest.

An image flashed in his mind of the sharp, snakelike face; his mouth was open wide revealing a matching snakelike tongue and fangs. His bright yellow eyes pierced into kabuto's soul (an image that would stick with him for the rest of his life even after the man died- unthinkable- for wasn't Orochimaru immortal?) The mental attack disappeared just as quickly as it came.

Thump, thump. His heart was pounding. He was getting dizzy with that magnetic man staring at him.

It left him vulnerable; he accepted the truth he tried so hard to hold back. He couldn't help it; there was no stopping it. Orochimaru was... irresistible. His hands got sweaty and he shook. Slowly, Kabuto was pulled forward by an invisible magnetic force to his master's sneaky grin. This was it...

Thump, thump.

Their mouths entwined.

Thump, thump.

They became one.

Thump, thump.
Chapter end notes: I hoped you liked it! I'm glad I got to explore that pair, I thought it was hot to be honest. A little review will be appreciated!