TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Book of Hondo by shadesmaclean

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The Moral of the Story
‘Wow!’ spake Derrick as they didst watch Pippin TV, ‘verily I say that was a kick-ass show!’

‘Five fuckin’ stars!’ David added.

‘But thou art still not able to upstage me,’ spake Bree, the Goddess of Being Mean.

‘Hell yeah!’ spake Matt. ‘Who would have thought Pippin the Bastard wouldst go back to work and slip acid in the new drink machine?’

‘Or that the whole town wouldst start trippin’ out?’ spake Derrick. ‘And Pippin didst tell his boss that God had called in sick today, and he was His replacement?’

‘Or that part where the village bicycle was found passed out just out of town after a joyride down Main Street?’ spake Heidi.

‘Or how the entire Football Team ended up with fishes stuck up their ass!’ spake David.

‘Or how they found out that the Great Othwog was still alive, and that Pippin’s bastard son had to go back in time and kill it!’ spake Matt.

‘Or when Pippin found out that Darth Vader was really his father!’ spake Derrick, the God of Stupidity.

‘What the fuck art thou talking about!?’ the others didst demand in unison.

‘Hey!’ cried a shrill voice from the closet, ‘why didst thou have to tell me? Didst thou not know I hath not see that yet?’

‘Thou hast not?’ spake Matt. ‘Thou art pathetic!’

‘I was a busy God…’

‘Pipe down there!’ spake Matt as he didst tap the closet door with his broom.

‘Or who would have guessed that Pippin’s boss wouldst turn out to be an inbred Hick?’ spake Bree.

‘Aye!’ Matt didst laugh. ‘When the old family tree doth get cut down to a “family shrub” it doth not cover much!’

‘Especially once thou’rt in the shallow end of the gene pool!’ spake David.

‘But what wouldst thou call the offspring of a man and his sister?’ spake Derrick.

‘I believe such a thing wouldst be called a ‘couser’ or a ‘sonner’ if ’twas with his mother,’ spake Matt. ‘For either way, ’twould be one fucked-up family tree. How wouldst thou chart that?…’

‘I wonder,’ spake Bree, ‘if Pippin wilt ever get his pants back. For he really wasn’t much to look at.’

‘Hey!’ spake David, ‘let us watch something else now. I am become bored with Pippin the Bastard.’

And so the Gods of Hondo didst spend the next hour fighting over the Remote.