TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Experiments by Aiden Danoir

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This piece is my first attempt to escape from the drudgery of academic writing. Please let me know what you think.

I dedicate this piece to my dear friends Adrien and Melissa.

(I don't know how to indent paragraphs, sorry!)
Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
“…ttebayo!” Naruto yelped as Sasuke slid his right hand surreptitiously into Naruto’s obnoxious, orange trousers. “What the hell are you doing?! No! I’m saving this for Sakura-chan! Bastard! Get your hand out of there!”

“What’s that? You don’t want this?—I suppose that there’s a kunai sticking out down here, then…”

“You jerk!”

Sasuke’s scheme had been long in planning. It all started when he noticed Naruto’s love for Sakura, and Sakura’s infatuation with himself. He found himself strangely jealous of Sakura. But that couldn’t be right; how could he find himself attracted to this calamitous, stupid vessel of the Kyuubi? Not to mention that he was…well, a “he”. He was supposed to like Sakura, or at least some other girl, but he found himself uniquely attracted to that boy with the scruffy golden hair…

And he was an adolescent, for God’s sake! Concealing emotions, acting professional, fulfilling obligations—that was the job of a shinobi. He couldn’t help wondering about the covert feelings and actions of other shinobi—how could he discover the secret lives of these people whose job was to be secretive? Were those feelings the same as his own?—bestial, unrefined, always burning for creamy, glutinous release—or were they truly noble and “respectable”? Well, he was about to find out.

Naruto was beginning to get violent (not as if Sasuke didn’t enjoy that!). His eyes were mere slits, his teeth were sharp and bared, and his nails tore at Sasuke’s back, as Sasuke pinned him down and slipped a calloused hand over the rigid flesh under his lucky “I Love Ramen” boxers.

“I’m going to kill you! Tajuu Kage Bunshin no…” A sudden jerk of Sasuke’s right hand put an end to Naruto’s rage. Naruto responded to the feverish stroking only with a feeble “…Bastard!”

Sasuke didn’t consider that an objection, and in a few moments, he relieved Naruto and himself of clothing. He noticed that Naruto didn’t complain too much when he was being pulled off, unless, of course, sporadic noises of pleasure were complaints. Sasuke, nervous and stiff with excitement, positioned his firm length near Naruto’s head, commanding Naruto to suck, as he did the same.

Naruto objected with a weak scowl, but he couldn’t resist the temptation to taste Sasuke’s throbbing cock. What did it matter? He had always thought of Sasuke as a brother, anyway. And he felt so good with Sasuke’s wet, hot mouth swallowing him up. He had to compete with Sasuke; he had to send Sasuke into a world of ecstasy before he reached his own climax; he had to win! But competition was a sad excuse when he was saliently enjoying Sasuke so much.

“So I’m not the only one! Honor and respect are nothing compared to this,” mused Sasuke, as a salty-sweet stream of lust gushed into his mouth.