TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Arii by Raptor1133

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Arii's back story and the start of his ninja career..
Back-Story:
Arii is from the Hidden Sand Village. He has a twin brother named Sasori, they lost their parents in the war against Konoha Village when they were small children. Their grandma Chiyo felt sorry for the children who just wanted parental love. Chiyo taught the children the art of puppet handling. Sasori picked up the art almost immediately, while Arii had trouble. Arii was a natural at making puppets however. Arii and Chiyo worked together to make Sasori's first two puppets, puppet versions of their parents. Chiyo took Arii under her wing, Sasori was pretty much abandoned, he clanged to his puppets in place of parents. One day Sasori's puppets broke and he ran away, Arii stayed with Chiyo but, always though about his brother and all they went through growing up. Arii feels as though he betrayed Sasori and regrets it. Chiyo try's to comfort Arii whenever she can.
"It's not your fault he left," is her response to whenever Arii feels sad about Sasori.
His first day at the ninja academy is nearby, Chiyo thought its time he learns to use a puppet for battle.
"Arii we are going to start making you a puppet to use in the academy," said Chiyo.
"Really! I can't wait! But, grandma I don't know how to use puppets," said Arii sadly.
"Oh oh oh," laughed Chiyo.
"I wouldn't make you a puppet and not teach you to use it." Said Chiyo laughing.
" I can't wait!" Said Arii with extreme delight. The next few days both of the puppeteers were hard at work on Arii's first puppet. Finally it was finished and it looked like a wooden version of Arii but with light brown hair. It is designed to mix sand and poison throughout the body to be used as a weapon.
"Arii, lets test out your new puppet." Said Chiyo.
"Right!" said Arii happily.

Training:
Chiyo stepped onto the training field where Arii was standing.
"Arii remember your puppets poison is to only be used for defense don't use it unless you tend on killing your opponent." Said Chiyo.
"Ok grandma," said Arii nervously. Arii has spent the last few days studying tactics of past wars and sand based jutsu's so he was ready.
Chiyo summons her own puppet the father that Arii made for Sasori.
"You fixed him grandma?" asked Arii.
"Ho Ho yes,"she said.
"I know every nook and granny of that puppet so your at a disadvantage!" Said Arii.
"Hoho," laughed Chiyo as her puppet moved toward Arii. Arii sent out his new puppet Zaski and moved it toward Chiyo's puppet.
"Sand prison! shouted Arii opening Zaski's mouth. The sand underneath Chiyo's puppet rose engulfing the puppet.
"Sand burial!" shouted Arii and Zaski's mouth shut and there was an explosion of sand on Chiyo's puppet. All that rains down is sand and crushed wood. Chiyo starts laughing. In her head,
"I remember walking in and seeing Little Sasori and little Arii, holding each other crying. I remember making Sasori puppets of his parents with Arii and how happy Arii was that he was doing something to help his brother. Now look at the boys Sasori is gone and have no idea where he is and Arii just has gotten so strong. That jutsu he just used, to have mastered it so quickly and in his first battle, he's going to become really strong one day. I hope he goes down the right path in life."
"Good job Arii your ready for the ninja academy," said Chiyo.
"I can't wait grandma!" said Arii smiling really big.

Few years later, Chunin Exams:
"It is time for this years Chunin Finals!" Announced the Hidden leafs Hokage. The crowd started cheering excitedly.
"Good luck to all the ninjas fighting today, remember just because you win your match does not mean you will be promoted, the council of Diamyo decides who gets promoted. Again good luck to all the competing ninjas and we will now begin the first match. Our first match is Kokuja versus Tsuri," announced the Hokage. Both fighters took their spots. Kokuja has black hair and small snake like fangs, he is average height and has snake faces painted on his hands, big yellow eyes, and a black skin tight jumpsuit on. He was known to be a poison expert, it wasn't proven but, it is rumored he is related somehow to Orochimaru. Tsuri is average height, short blonde hair, big green eyes, she has a flower in her hair that changes color depending on how much chakra is being emitted at once.
The fight begins and Tsuri wastes no time to start.
"Field of flowers jutsu!" said Tsuri. Flowers sprang from the ground and tons of grass. the audience cheers. Kakuja looks around seeing no danger but waste no time as well. his arms curl over and his arms become two snakes.
"Snake arms but they seem to have very short range," said Tsuri watching their movements.
"Hehe," laughed Kakuja as the snakes expanded reaching to Tsuri.
"Felid of dreams genjutsu! said Tsuri as the flowers start spinning, spitting out clouds of sleeping powder at the snakes. The snakes fall flat to the ground unable to move. Kakuja gets angry and the snakes go back to him still sleeping and return to being into his arms with the painted eyes closed.
"summoning jutsu great snake," said Kakuja as he turns into a giant black snake.
"Tree of life jutsu! shouted Tsuri as a tree appears. Tsuri walks into the tree and the bark of the tree turns blue with intense chakra. Kakuja slithers around the tree and starts to squeeze. As the tree gets squeezed the branches start becoming knife like and starting stabbing the skin of the snake. The branch knives break doing no harm and Kakuja laughs a hissy raspy laugh. The tree vanishes in the hold of the giant snake. All of a sudden, there's an explosion from the center of the snake and the snake is thrown against the arena walls. He shrinks back into his normal form and stands up. A bunch of flowers rise up and out comes Tsuri unharmed.
"What was that!" shouted Kakuja struggling to breathe covered in cuts.
"That explosion was a scape goat to get myself out of jams I'm unharmed because a second before the explosion I do a barrier jutsu of flowers that can block anything, I have to be careful since, that jutsu drains a lot of chakra, but is helpful in that situation for blocking an explosions. If I were you I would surrender since that was not only an explosion. Mixed in with it was tiny fusen plant pedals." said Tsuri smiling.
"What, I will not give up to you!" shouted Kakuja running toward Tsuri. Tsuri's eyes start glowing and Kakuja falls to the ground and all the cuts glow green. Kakujs shouts in extreme pain twitching and squirming. Tsuri's eyes start glowing brighter and the cuts glow brighter and Kakuja screams in pain unable to move. After a couple of seconds Tsuri's eyes stop glowing and Kakuja's cuts stop glowing and he lays on the ground still in pain.
"What in the world was that! shouted Kakuja.
"The power of the fusen pedals," replied Tsuri.
"You see now is the chance to turn the tables." said Kakuja smiling. he starts shedding his skin and all the cuts vanish and the eyes in his arms are open. Kakuja morphs his arms back into the snakes and they race toward Tsuri. They get to her and snap at her, she dodges and strikes the snakes as they lunge at her. After a couple of minutes of this the snakes retreat back to Kakuja.
" Giant snake arm jutsu!" Kakuja said as he puts his arms together and a giant snake races to Tsuri with immense speed. Right before the snake hits Tsuri, Tsuri has a stump push her upward where she jumps over the giant snake and lands a flying kick right in the middle of Kakuja's face, sending him back hard into the wall again, cracking the walls. He stays in the ground. The Hokage walks over to him, lifts him up and he doesn't move.
"Lady's and gentleman the winner of this fight is Tsuri," announces the Hokage. Medical ninjas come on the field and put Kakuja on a stretcher and take him to the hospital. Various other matches are fought and finally the last match comes.
"Now lady and gentleman the last match of this years chunin exams!" crowd cheers while the Hokage talks.
"The last match is Arii versus Baiorinisuto. Baiorinistu is a girl dressed in all black and looks much older than she is. Her hair is in a long ponytail and she has a violin with no strings and a bow with no wire. The match starts and chakra strings form the violin strings and the bow strings. She starts playing and the shadows start dancing in tune with the violin music. Arii sends out a puppet.
"My newest puppet Yuki!" Shouted Arii and a wooden puppet is unveiled with black hair and needles for arms and legs.
"Why does he have no arms?" asked Baiorinisuto.
"This puppet's main goal is to make contact because all the tips contain a very potent poison that right now will just paralyze the enemy but, normally would be an uncureable poison." said Arii smiling. Arii sends the puppet toward Baiorinisuto. She keeps dodging Yuki's attempts to cut her but sometimes just barely. She changes the sound and the shadows start peeling from the walls walking to Arii. Arii brings Yuki back wrapping the puppet around him. The shadows beat on the puppet. Arii uses his other hand and sends out Zaski. Zaski goes toward Baiorinisuto but, still keeps his distance
"Sand tomb jutsu!" shouts Arii, opening the mouth of Zaski as the ground sinks beneath the shadows making them disappear. Arii unguarded himself as the violin music stops. Arii looks around and sees Baiorinisuto and sends both puppets at her she puts away her violin and takes out the bow making the chakra form a sword. Yuki gets close and starts striking and Baiorinisuto strikes back making a sword fight. Zaski shoots sand mixed with poison as Yuki and Baiorinisuto sword fight. The sand gets in her eyes after a couple of minutes and Yuki scrapes a huge gash down her arms and she falls to the ground unable to move.
"Get Baiorinisuto to the emergency room at once!" yelled the Hokage to the medical ninjas.
"That won't kill her just paralyze for a couple hours," Arii said.
"She still needs to be watched just in case." replied the Hokage. the Hokage went to the council table and got the results.
"I have the list of people getting promoted to Chunin!" announced the Hokage.
"Baiorinisuto, Tsuri, Fumei, and Arii. Good job to all the ninjas who fought today. Hope to see those who did not get promoted train and fight against next year." said the Hokage. Everyone's leaving and Arii just stands thinking...
" I can't believe how strong I have gotten I wonder how strong Sasori has gotten, I miss my brother." Arii starts crying.
"what's wrong Arii?" asks Tsuri standing close to him.
"Nothing, just thinking. I can't believe I was promoted, it's unreal!" said Arii
"Why are you surprised, your really strong with a literally killer strategy, I think the council was impressed with you using two puppets at once both in defense and offense. It showed strategy, I don't know how I would even of dodged your attacks. That puppet of yours with black hair seems pretty evil why did you make it?" asked Tsuri concernly.
"I needed a puppet that can quickly get my enemy down and out in no time," said Arii.
"What if your mission is capture not kill?" asked Tsuri.
"Then i will use the paralyzing solution not the poisonous one for that mission," replied Arii.
"Ok well I will see you later at the team assignment," said Tsuri smiling.
"Ok," said Arii blushing. Tsuri giggles and runs off.