TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Begining (ver.2) by mkgirl10

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yay! Rewrite!
Chapter 1
Teams
Makkenji’s P.O.V.
I smiled looking at my reflection. My sapphire eyes glistening and the sapphire streaks in my brown hair showing that I was part of the Kori no tsume clan. I am the last one accually. The rest were killed 5 years ago. I don’t remember what happened between that day and when I was nine. But enough of that. Today I am wearing my ninja out fit. It has a white shirt with a green vest laced together and fitted tightly around my slim figure. Then I had black spandex shorts with a long black skirt over it. The skirt went to my knees and had a split for movement. To finish I have black ninja sandals. My headband was displayed under my bangs and tied under my braids.
I have many friends. My best friend is the most knuckel headed ninja ever. His name is Uzumaki Naruto. He has spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, whisker marks on his cheeks, and get this, he wears a bright orange jumpsuit. Next is my friend that knows how to scold wrong doings. Her name is Moria. She came to the village badly ingured when she was four. She now has a scar on her cheek. She has shoulder legth, straight, red hair and choclate eyes. She wears a fishnet tank top with a short sleeved, red shirt that stops right above the belly and a short, red skirt with black spandex shorts under. Up next are the twins, Inuzaku Kiba and Inuzaku Jeikobu. They both have spiky brown hair and triangular red streaks on their cheeks. And they both carry a puppy: Jeikobu carries a golden dog namede Gourdie and Kiba carries a white dog named Akamaru. Kiba wears a fur jacket and is more uf a leader and is really cocky. Jeikobu wears a pocketed tan vest for traps over a short sleeved, green shirt with tan shorts with MORE pockets for traps. He is not as cocky as Kiba and is more of a follower and loves messing around especilly by taking my ear plugs for when fan girls are fawning over Uchiha. Then there was Hyuga Hinata. She is the shy Hyuga heiress. She has pearl eyes and purple hair and always wears a jacket. She has a hudge crush on Naruto, not like he knows. I stand up for her a lot against her father and it has gotten to a fighting point on some occasions.
I am on friendly terms with a few people and I guess you could call us pals. First one is Nara Shikamaru. We both have a fasination for clouds and watch the clouds together. And when you are friends with Shikamaru you are friends with Akamichi Chouji. He loves chips like me and I was one of the first to agree with him about him being big boned. Finnaly there is Ambrame Shino. He helped me concure my fear of bugs. Now I am fasinated by bugs.
I am not on friendly terms with the Uchiha and fan girls. I am rivals with Uchiha Sasuke and hate him. His number one fan girls, Haruno Sakura and Yamanaka Ino, hate me for beating the Uchiha a few times.
“Makkenji, come on! We are going to be late!” I heard Naruto call. I rush down and we walk to the academy.
When we got there I put my ear plugs in and sit by Jeikobu and Moria. We had a seat behind Uchiha. I started to sleep when Jeikobu poked me. I look in front of me to see Naruto and Sasuke kissing. I was laughing loudly but saw Naruto in need. The fan girls were saying something that my earplugs blocked out. Exelent. Iruka sensei came in just in time to stop me from beating their heads in.
I took out the ear plugs and sat back down. I heard random teams and frowned hearing that Naruto, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Chouji, and Shikamaru were on different teams. I felt sorry for Naruto, Shikamaru, and Chouji. Naruto was with Sakura and Sasuke while Chouji and Shikamaru were with Ino. “Team 12: Inuzaku Jeikobu, Moria, and Kori no tsume Makkenji!” I heard. I jumped up and did a victory dance with Jeikobu and pulled Moria into it. She was embarresed that we were being stared at.
We were about to be dismissed when I went in front of the room. “Everyone, under your desk is a paintball gun with paintball anmo. We will be playing a paintball game as soon as we all leave. You would be wise to form an alliance with another team and do surprise attacks. When everyone on the team is shot, your team is out. If you are the only one shot then you are still in. Your ninja teams are your teams. Dismissed.” I took a deep breath and left with my team.
We decided to form an alliance with Naruto’s team. It ended with ambushing one team before teams called a truce to eat lunch. I went for sushi, Jeikobu for miso soup, and Moria for dango. The sushi place had good miso so me and Jeikobu ate together. We are closer together than Moria and I. We met up again and went back to ambushing with team 7.
“Bam!” I shouted shooting Ino in the stomach and cheek. She is going to have a bruise later. And then we shot Shikamaru and Chouji and left. Soon it was between us, team 7 and 12.
I appeared behind Sasuke and shot him.
Bam
Jeikobu appeared behind Sakura and shot her.
Bam
And Moria appeared behind Naruto and shot him.
Bam
We smiled. ‘VICTORIOUS!’ Yuki shouted from within. She is a snow angel that was sealed in me at birth. I smiled. /of course we are Yuki./
Now it was time to meet the sensei.
I sat with the other genin for 1 hour until it was just my team and team 7. “Argh! They’re late!” Naruto and I said at the same time. He moved to put an eraser up but I took it. Everyone thought that I was stopping pranks until I put sparkles on it and handed it back. Naruto smiled wide before putting it up. “It won’t work.” Sasuke muttered. “It would be funny if it did though!” I said. ‘Of course it will be. It is not everyday you see a grown man or woman get hit by that, especilly a jouin!’ Yuki said cracking up.
We all leaned in as a hand opened the door. The eraser bonked two heads. One was a bored man with gravity defying hair and the other was a blusing woman that I know. “Hello Yuri-san!” I shouted waving. The Hyuga smiled at me, she knows me because of the fights between me and the head. She has long brown hair with her headband on top of her head holding back her bangs and she wore the standard jouin outfit. “I am Yuri sensei now, sensei of team twelve. Kakashi is team seven’s sensei.” We walked out to the roof for introductions a second later and was joined by team seven.
“I will start. I am Hyuga Yuri. My likes and dislikes are none of your bisness and same with my hobbies and dream.” She stated we sweat dropped. ‘She only said her name.’ Yuki stated flatly. /I know she likes Kakashi/ I laughed back. I finished mentally laughing just in time to realize Kakashi had the same intro and hear my name called. “I am Kori no tsume Makkenji! I like sushi and hanging with my friends! I hate Uchiha Sasuke and his fangirls. My hobbies are training, pranking, and being weird. My dream is to remember the two missing years in my memories.” Yuri and Kakashi looked worried after that. “ I am Moria. I like hanging with friends and dango and dislike Sasuke’s fangirls. My hobbies are training and taking walks. My dream, I never really thought about.” Moria said simply and Jeikobu started, “I am Inuzaku Jeikobu! I like miso and ramen! I hate fleas and Sasuke! My hobbies are hanging with friends and training Gouldie! My dream is to be a great ninja!” Jeikobu finished introductions.
“Tomarrow is a bell test. Team 7 must be there at 8 and team 12 at noon. And don’t eat a meal before attending, you will throw up.” Yuri said before disappearing with Kakashi but I didn’t notice because I was planning breakfast.