TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Death Before Dishonor by Hazard

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hello readers, so I've returned to writing after a long hiatus. Just to be up front, I will not return to finishing any of my other stories as of right now. Anyways, this story will be much shorter and be multi-part depending on how well its received and to my own self-satisfaction. Happy to be back, and hope you enjoy.
Chapter notes: With school wrapping up soon, I'll be able to do more writing and not be distracted, so this is all I have right now!
OC’s overall guide for DB4D:

Here’s a simple template for all the OC’s that will/have been introduced to give you a better feel for them, and a reference point.

So let’s start:

Yurei Uchiha
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Village: Leaf (Former)
History: Genin at age 12, chunin at age 15, and introduced into ANBU at age 19. Disbanded from hidden leaf at age 22 to join The Circle.
Height: 5’10’’

Appearance: Pale complexion with scraggy brown hair. Body is littered with scars due to service in ANBU. Wears an all black version of Leaf ANBU gear and a black cowl and mask-covering majority of his face. Wears a red sash around waist.

Abillities: Yurei is a very collected ninja that has a varied collection of jutsu at his disposal (thanks to the sharingan) such as many Fire techniques and illusions. Very intelligent and quick on his feet. Not exactly a powerhouse in terms of physical strength. Charka control is masterful and use with forming hand signs is high level. Basic knowledge of weapons and use(such as Kunai). Can take a few hits, but not the most durable of shinobi. Lacks superior chakra levels which limits amount of jutsu he can use in a given fight without exhausting himself. Not great in social situations and can be quite blunt.

Strengths: Genjutsu, Fire Ninjutsu, kekkei genkai abilities(mangekyo sharingan).

Weaknesses: Taijutsu, long drawn out fights, sealing jutsu and weaponry.


Saji Oduru
Gender:Female
Age: 30
Village: Land of Iron(former)
History: Samurai at age 16, left to join The Circle at age 24.
Height: 5’9’’

Appearance: Has a darker skin tone and wears a black version of Kumo ANBU uniform with a rapier on her left side, complete with cowl and mask. Medium length black hair with hazel eyes. Has a gray sash.

Abillities: Saji is a very upfront and personal shinobi that is adept to strategy making, but by no means is a tactician. Mainly uses her rapier and other weaponry to disable and kill opponents with deadly efficiency. Doesn’t use nin-jutsu nor cares to learn any. Taijutsu is quite versatile and is much stronger than a typical female shinobi, though is not fast but has good reflexes. Doesn’t have knowledge of any genjutsu, but does know how to dispel illusions. Chakra control and amount is fairly average among low ranking jounin and doesn’t really use hand signs. Can take many shots and doesn’t wear out easily in a fight, and can be somewhat persuasive.

Strengths: Taijutsu, kenjutsu, stamina

Weaknesses: ninjutsu, long range battles, genjutsu and sealing jutsu.

Maebure Kyosei
Gender: Male
Age: 55
Village: Grass(former)
History: genin by age 13, chunin by age 17. Left village at 19 to join The Circle. At age 41 was chosen to be new leader of The Circle.
Height: 6’0’’

Appearance: An older pale gentleman that has some wrinkles on his face with little minor scars. Wears a black and gray robe with a black sash around his waist. Balding and has green eyes. No mask or cowl.

Abillities: Long standing member of The Circle and has massive knowledge on the art of assassination and several techniques that can be utilized. About mid level chunin strength and mobility. Master in the sealing arts and very knowledgeable of curse seals. Can use low-level jounin earth ninjutsu techniques and above average understanding in dispelling genjutsu, though doesn’t cast genjutsu traditionally. Great public speaker, and not a very durable fighter at all. Has outstanding chakra control and average amount of chakra found in low ranking jounin.

Strengths: Fuinjutsu, tactics, speech abilities, and juinjutsu

Weaknesses: Mobility/physical strength, durability and taijutsu.

Moyasu Hokori
Gender: male
Age: 32
Village: Sand (former)
History: genin by 12, chunin by 16, special jounin by 17, jounin by 20, left village for The Circle by age 25.
Height: 6’6’’

Appearance: A hulking brute of a man that wears a cloth mask and cowl with standard blacked out Sand ANBU uniform with beady brown eyes and a slight tan skin color. Very muscular and a wears a yellow sash.

Abilities: One tough shinobi in terms of raw strength and ability to take a serious beating and not even seem tired. Very skilled in weaponry and taijutsu along with some chunin level wind ninjutsu. Not well versed against genjutsu and isn’t very fast assailant, though does possess good balance. Chakra control can be a bit erratic at times and does have a large tank of chakra at his disposal. Not a very tactical fighter, but not entirely a bonehead either, so will use basic strategy. Can intimidate people when conversing and is surprisingly a savvy talker when amongst others.

Strengths: Taijutsu, stamina and durability, chakra amount

Weaknesses: genjutsu, speed, tactics and fuinjutsu.

Takeo Kenko
Gender: Male
Age: 37
Village: Mist (former)
History: genin age 9, chunin age 14, Hunter-nin age 16, joined Circle at age 18
Height: 5’8’’

Appearance: Wears a black version of Mist ANBU attire with a dark blue sash around his waist, short cropped black hair and a somewhat tan complexion. Stocky in stature.

Abilities: As a former elite hunter-nin from the hidden mist, even at a young age he specializes mostly in tracking, espionage, and versatile tactics. He is a sensory type, which enables him greatly in tracking down his foes and uses many signature jutsu of the hidden mist, such as the silent killing technique. Well rounded in taijutsu and a bit a genjutsu as well, though tends to avoid most ninjutsu in fights. Uses hit and run tactics and is also a skilled swordsman. Amicable and can read other people quite well.

Strengths: tactics and kenjutsu

Weaknesses: ninjutsu, fuinjutsu and speed.

Torvald Shiza
Gender: Male
Age: mid 30’s?
Village: ???
History: joined Circle 10 years ago
Height: 5’ll’’

Appearance: Uses a Sand ANBU style outfit and always wears a hood and cowl with it to cover his face. Fairly average build among shinobi and has very pale skin and pink eyes, thus making the assumption he is albino.

Abillities: A very soft spoken shinobi who is a master of deception. Mastery over the transformation jutsu has him known as a master of disguise, and has never been caught actually murdering his targets in his true form, even possessing the power to set a henge upon an opponent, and make it permanent. Doesn’t use and traditional genjutsu or ninjutsu, through is very fast and taijutsu is some unknown style that he has apparently mastered. Smart and cunning, and never someone that simply fights head on. Plays dirty and expects to come out on top. Also decently versed in the sealing arts.

Strengths: taijutsu, tactics, fuinjutsu and speed.

Weaknesses: Chakra, ninjutsu, genjutsu

Isamo Jundo
Age:29
Gender: male
Village: Waterfall(former)
History: genin at age 11, chunin at age 14, special jounin at age 18, joined The Circle at age 21.
Height: 6’

Appearance: Wears a black version of ANBU leaf outfit even though he’s from Taki, only wears the cowl with no mask covering his face, along with a white sash around his waist. Right hand man to Maebure in The Circle. Light blue eyes and medium length straight brown hair.

Abilities: Ninjutsu in Wind and Water style both very strong and deadly against opponents along with decent taijutsu. Doesn’t use genjutsu much at all and isn’t very strong physically. Not incredibly great tactics, decent knowledge with fuinjutsu and juinjutsu. More of a defensive shinobi and has a decent amount of chakra at his disposal.

Strengths: ninjutsu, fuinjutsu and juinjutsu, chakra

Weaknesses: taijutsu, genjutsu, strength

Rika Yokubo
Gender: Female
Age: 31
Village: Cloud(former)
History: Genin age 8, chunin age 12, jounin age 17 , joined Circle at age 20.
Height” 5’9’’

Appearance: Wears both cowl and mask while wearing a blacked-out version of Cloud ANBU get-up. Has a purple sash around her waist and is very dark skinned with long black hair with hazel eyes, and medium length brown hair.

Abilities: Heralded as a prodigy from a young age due to her picking up on shinobi techniques along with having excellent chakra control and chakra amount. Lighting style nin-jutsu expert and good at dispelling genjutsu and using tough taijutsu. Smart tactics and can be a bit sadistic. Amateur with sealing jutsu, also decently fast and agile though about average strength. Chakra all around is good and quite durable.

Strengths: ninjutsu, intelligence, chakra

Weaknesses: Strengths, kenjutsu, sealing

Tsukiko Akumo
Gender:female
Age: 23
Village: Rain(former)
History: genin age 12, chunin age 16, special jounin age 21, joined Circle age 22.
Height: 5’4’’

Appearance: A petite and nimble young lady that wears standard ANBU Rain gear with mask and hood hiding her face away. Fair/pale complexion and a few visible scars on her forearms. Orange sash around her waist and has dark blue eyes, and wavy purple hair slightly poking out of her hood.

Abilities: A very quick and efficient kuniochi that specializes in using a scythe in close quarters combats and throwing it like a boomerang for long range combat. Skilled at taijutsu and dispelling genjutsu as well. Chunin level Wind ninjutsu techniques, mostly incorporated with use of her scythe. Has good accuracy in throwing her scythe but lacks strength and stamina to hurl it far and carry on long fights. No knowledge of fuinjutsu, and fairly basic tactics.

Strengths: kenjutsu, taijutsu chakra control and agility.

Weaknesses: strength, stamina, durabillty, fuinjutsu

Fukuro Zagura
Gender: Male
Age: 49
Village: Sand(former)
History: Genin age 10, chunin age 13, ANBU age 18, joined The Circle at age 27.
Height: 6’2’’

Appearance: Wears Sand ANBU uniform with only the hood, no mask to cover his face. Dark gray eyes and a slight tan skin color. Has a brown sash around his waist and also can be seen with black sunglasses on occasionally, and has a shaved head.

Abilities: A cold blooded killer that worked as the Kazekage’s personal hit man for several years before joining the Circle. Very stealthy and intelligent. Skilled in Wind ninjutsu and Earth ninjutsu at a high level and can use some genjutsu as well around chunin level. Taijutsu is elite and decently skilled with just about any weapon. Knowledgeable of both various sealing jutsu and planting on juinjutsu learned through his years in ANBU. Average speed and strength among jounin level shinobi, and possess an adequate level of chakra amount and control.prefers using a bow and arrow.

Strengths: ninjutsu,stealth, tactics, chakra, tactics

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, overconfidence, speed.

Fauru Uzumaki
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Village: Steam(former)
History: Genin age 11, chunin age 15, joined Circle at age 18.
Height: 5’10’’

Appearance: Wears Leaf ANBU gear opposed to Steam ANBU gear, as a katana strapped to his back, wears both mask and cowl, white skinned with slight tan, and green eyes. Has a teal sash around his waist and has long straight red hair down slightly passed his shoulders.

Abilities: Best skill is with his katana and imposing strength and speed, which translates well into taijutsu. Also a good caster of genjutsu when fighting long range, though doesn’t really rely on any ninjutsu of sorts. Decent tactics when fighting and a good sealing arts person. Lacks elite amount of chakra but makes up for it for having some of the best chakra control.

Strengths: kenjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, fuinjutsu, and chakra control

Weaknesses: ninjutsu, chakra amount, and questionable decision making at times.

Kuzuri Yobirin
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Village: Mist(former)
History: Genin age 9, chunin age 12, jounin age 16, ANBU age 18, joined Circle at age 26.
Height: 5’11’’

Appearance: Once heralded as one of the greatest shinobi in the hidden Mist, after almost dying on the battle field at age 22 he was left almost crippled and badly disfigured, including brain trauma, 3rd degree burns all through his body and internal organ damage. Wears Mist ANBU gear and wears a black undershirt to cover up rest of his body. Wears a Maroon sash around his waist along with cowl and mask. Under his mask he wears a respirator to enable him to breathe, and wears blacked out goggles setup to properly let him see.

Abilities: A smart shinobi and dedicated killer with massive amounts of chakra and decent control, is somewhat fragile due to his past injuries and isn’t very physically strong. Very elusive and quick on his feet, though tends to avoid taijutsu and doesn’t use much genjutsu at all, but can dispel it quite easily. Some knowledge in sealing arts, though limited and a powerhouse when using ninjutsu. Can use Lighting, Water, and Wind style ninjutsu all at very high levels. Around high chunin level skill with weapons.

Strengths: Ninjutsu, quickness, chakra amount

Weaknesses: Durability, strength, taijutsu,

Usagi Kita
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Village: Frost(former)
History: genin age 12, chunin age 15, Special jounin age 19, joined Circle at age 24.

Appearance: Former daughter of a well-respected elder, she has cropped curly blonde hair in a bob, no mask or cowl. Wears Cloud style ANBU gear and has a pink sash around her waist, along with bright red eyes and fair skin color.

Abilities: She has only average chakra control and amount, skilled with weapons; especially her signature morning star. Uses chunin level fire ninjutsu, and not great at dealing with genjutsu and only decent with basic sealing. Good technical taijutsu fighter and a very smooth talker. Also uses a summoning jutsu of swarms of ants to aid her in fights.

Strengths: summoning jutsu, kenjutsu, taijutsu

Weaknesses: genjutsu, sealing jutsu, chakra, durability

Misuto Nara
Gender: Female
Age: 17
Village: Leaf(former)
History: genin age 11, chunin age 15, joined Circle at age 17.
Height: 5’5”

Appearance: Black hair with a fair complexion, wears a Leaf style ANBU uniform along with just the cowl leaving her face exposed. Wears a lime green sash around her waist and has hazel colored eyes.

Abilities: A master tactician at a very young age combined with skillful use of her clans shadow techniques. Quick on her feet as well and basic knowledge of sealing jutsu. Decent at dispelling genjutsu and also decent in taijutsu. Not greatly skilled with weapons of any kind. Chakra control is quite well but has fairly average chakra amount.

Strengths: Tactics, ninja art, quickness

Weakness: kenjutsu, chakra amount, strength.
Chapter end notes: Next up will be a real chapter, promise!