TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Other Uchiha by KallaUchiha2214

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First story please comment and enjoy
*Kimberly’s POV*
I am Kimberly Uchiha. I married Itachi Uchiha 5 years ago in secret. We have a four year old little girl named Kalla. She is our pride and joy, Itachi has to kill the clan tonight, so here I am running from the Hidden Leaf Village with my little girl sleeping on my back. I am to meet Itachi at the Hidden Rain Village in four days. We are going to raise our little girl in the S-Rank criminal organization The Akatsuki.
*Kalla’s POV (10 Years Later)*
“Mom, Dad Tobi is trying to feed me to Zetsu again!” I yell down the hall of the base hopefully getting the attention of my parents.
“Tobi get over here now. Kalla sweetheart, go to mom and I’s room we have something that we need to talk about.” My dad says to me.
I’m Kalla Uchiha, 14. I have the blue black hair of my father the green eyes of my mother and a killer attitude also from my mother. I’m slightly taller than most kids my age, I still haven’t gotten the Akatsuki cloak that my mom and dad wear but I think that might be what they want to talk to me about today.
I get to the door that has UCHIHA in blood red letters on the door. I open the door to see my mom putting clothes in a backpack. “Mom what are you doing?” I ask worried that something bad is going to happen.
“Sweetheart we know that you’re strong and way above the levels of a kid your age but mom and dad have been thinking and we decided that it is time that you finally become a part of a village.” Mom says.
“I know that you like it here daughter but I have arranged for you to go live with your uncle that is in the Hidden Leaf Village.” I hear dad say from behind me.
“Will I have to go? I know that Pein-Sensei doesn’t like it when you guys leave the base.” I go and sit on the bed with my mom.
“He has allowed us to take you to the Leaf, and even with us being rouges the village has even allowed mommy to take you all the way through the village and to the Uchiha Compound. Although I can’t go I can at least take you and mommy to the village gates.” Dad explains even farther.
My mom hands me the backpack, “Pein even said that we could take Deidara with us seeing how he is your favorite member here.” Mom says.
“Really, are you sure?” I ask.
Mom puts her arm around dad, “Yes, now go hunt down your friend we leave in ten minutes.” Dad says firmly.
I run out of the room, “DEIDI-KUN!” I yell while running down the hall to the living-room.
“Yes.” I see my blond friend sitting on the couch with a distressed Tobi in his lap.
“Come with me Itachi and Kim want to talk with you.” Everyone knows that they are my mom and dad but if worse comes to worse I have to be able to call them by their real names. My parents are very protective and if I can call them by their names then there could be a less likely chance of me being kidnapped on a mission if the enemy doesn’t think that they can get the upper hand.
Deidi fallows me without complaint. When we get in the room I saw my dad and mom kissing, “Really mom, dad I was gone for only a few minutes.” I complain covering my eyes.
“We didn’t think that it would be that easy to hunt down Deidara.” My mom giggles.
“Deidara, you know as well as I that it isn’t safe for Kalla to be here right now with things getting a little more heated around here so we’re taking Kalla to the Leaf for safety.” My dad says.
“Understood Itachi, but why am I here?”
“You are the closet one to Kalla and she wants you to come with us to drop her off. Seeing that I can’t actually enter the village anymore, I think she would really like to have you and Kim to walk her to the compound.”
Deidi nods, “Okay now let’s get going before Pein changes his mind.” Mom says.
I say good bye to all the other members as we leave. Kisame, Kakuzu, and Sasori just wave and Hidan, Konan and Tobi give me hugs. Zetsu is no wear to be found, thank God. The walk is more entertaining because Deidi every now and then blow something up to keep everyone awake. This is going to be one long trip.
*Kalla’s POV (4 Days Later, Konoha Gates)*
“Well this is as far as I can go.” Dad walks over to me, “Kalla you are everything to me, you’re my little girl. Now your uncle doesn’t really like me so if you could try and change his mind about me, and stop him from killing me I would be grateful. Also know that anything he says is false, I did everything because I love this village and I love you my little pumpkin.” He looks like he might cry.
I let some tears fall, “I love you to Daddy. Please come see me sometime soon, I’ll miss you.” I hug him, and surprisingly he hugs me back.
Dad disappears as we walk through the gates, “Hey Kotetsu, Izumo we’re here to see the Hokage. Can you let us through?” My mom asks as two men walk out in front of us.
One has long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He has a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a light-colored marking on his chin the same color as his hair. He is wearing the standard attire of a Konoha shinobi, that I see my mom wear on some missions; complete with a forehead protector and a flak jacket. While the one standing next to him has brown hair and dark almost black eyes. His hair is combed down covering his right eye. He has the same head band thing as the other as bandanna on his head, with the same clothing and flank jacket as the one next to him.
“A-anytime Miss. Uchiha, fallow us.” The one with the bandage on his face says.
My mom fallows without question. Deidi walks over to me and grabs my hand. His mouth hand licks me and I smile. “Thanks for coming.” I say as we walk to the tallest building with the kanji for fire towards the top.
“Anything for you love.” He has always called me that but every time that I ask him about it he just avoids it. Sadly I won’t be able to ask more after this.
When we reach the building we walk up a flight of stairs that go all the way to the top. There is a door and the one with the bandages knocks. “Come in.” an elderly voice says.
The door opens revealing an old man wearing a customary hat, along with a red, full-length kimono that was tied using a white sash, and smoking a pipe. “Sir Hokage we have brought Kimberly Uchiha as requested.” The one with the bandages, Kotetsu, says.
“Good, you are dismissed.”
The men disappear in a poof of smoke, “It’s so nice to see you alive my daughter.” He says to my mom.
My mom smiles and runs and hugs the old man, “It’s so nice to see you dad. This is your granddaughter Kalla. Make sure that she makes it safely to her uncle.” My mom points to me.
I let go of Deidi’s hand and hug my grandpa, “I will. How are you young one?”
“I’m sad to be leaving my mom and dad but I think it’s safer for me here.” I say to grandpa.
“Deidara we have to go before Pein complains. It was really nice to see you again dad.” My mom says and hugs me.
“I love you sweetheart, you be good for grandpa and your uncle as well. I will come see you soon and I will even be nice to bring Deidara with me to see you.” my mom hugs me. I keep myself from crying that wouldn’t do me any good.
“Bye mommy I love you, and give my love to everyone else even if they don’t deserve it.” I smile at my mom.
She nods Deidi kisses my forehead, “I hope to see you soon love.” They leave the office leaving me with my grandpa.
“Kalla, I’m sure that you are tiered so let’s take you to the Uchiha compound.” He leads us out of the building and to an almost equal large building with the Uchiha crest on the top of the building.
We knock at the door Sasuke opens the door. I look into onyx eyes just like my dad; his hair is spiky in the back with bangs to the side, chin length, while wearing a blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar and the Uchiha crest on the back and white arm warmers with blue shorts.
“Hey Sasuke this is your niece Kalla Uchiha. She will be staying with you for a while, be nice.” Grandpa says.
“Hn.” Is all he says and I walk into my new home, I hope this wasn’t a bad idea.
Chapter end notes: Please tell me what you think


Uchiha Out!!!