TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


7 minutes in heaven! (Akatsuki flavor) by naruhina108

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Please comment for which character you would want me to write next! Sorry if some chapter are short!
Chapter notes: Hi guys this is my first 7 minutes in heaven kind of thing. If you want just suggest what guy you what me to do! I wanted to do something with Akatsuki since they are awesome XD anyway reviews are gladly welcomed ^o^/
7 minutes in heaven
(Akatsuki flavor)

'Why does this happen only to me?!' You thought. You were just walking and stumped upon a cave. You just wanted to explore it, until 6 weird guys stop you with a friendly greeting. They all wore the same clothing, black cloaks with red clouds on it. "Hey! Pein this is the probulary the newbie Zetsu talked about!" A blonde haired guy said as a long bang covered his right eye carrying you deeper inside the cave. "Really! That's a certain surprise" A man said stepping out of the shadows as I saw he had a lot of piercings located all over his face. "Ya!~ and it's a girl too" A masked man said almost dancing full of joy.

You were going to explain to them that you weren't any newbie they thought you were until you remembered the last phrase the masked man said. "Eh! What do you mean it's a girl too!?". A silver haired guy with light purple eyes came up whispering to you "Its because there's only one girl but boss over there always has dibs on her" "I heard that!" the "boss" said "Almighty push!" he yelled as the guy with silver hair crashed into the nearest wall. "Ow! You know that fucking hurts!" He said as he leaned his right hand onto his injured head. "Hmp what's the newbie's name then?" A red head said as you didn't noticed him standing in the corner the whole time.

He looked probulary the least weirdest and normal out of all of them. "Oh well I am ________" You say not knowing why you were blushing. "oo!~ _______-chan! I'm Tobi, a good boy" the masked man said as you just realized his real name. Soon all the guys gathered around telling you all of their names. "So you're Itachi, Deidara, Pein, Sasori, Hidan, and Tobi" you said as you repeated their names to memorize them into your mind. "Well we're missing 4 people right now" Sasori included. "Ooo!~ Tobi got a good idea! We should have a party~" He said as he already had a party hat on his head. 'Eh!? When did he…!' you thought but ignored the simple thing to the back of your mind. Everyone looked at the boss like asking for his permission. "Why not" he said not wanting to let everyone spirits down. "Yeah so amazing might as well play 7 minutes of heaven!" Sasori said joking around.

Well that leads me to sitting down on the floor around 7 guys I barely just met in a circle. 'Well I guess you can't get out of this pickle _______' you thought almost sighing, "Tobi has the bucket!" he said with a hat instead. "Um...Er…isn't that a hat?" you say confused by his words. "Or is it!" he said answering your question with a question. "…eh?" you mutter. "You get used to it un" Deidara whispered into your ear as he leaned to you.

"What's with all of the noise!" A guy said appearing inside the living room. He had dark coal eyes and raven hair. 'Well I guess he isn't much of a morning person' you thought. "Sasuke-kun! Come join our party!~" Tobi said trying to hug him. "Or I'll tell everyone about your secret~" He muttered loudly at Sasuke. "Fine" he said giving up as he sat across from you. 'He didn't ask about me' you thought. "Since you're the newbie you pick first _____-chan!~" The masked man said sweetly as he gave you the "bucket" that looked like a hat. You after 10 seconds pick up a…
Chapter end notes: Hope you liked it >.