TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Blame Game by Phoxxi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"COME BACK HERE, KIBOU!" Kakashi yelled behind me furious. I smirked and replied back, "You'd probably kill me if I did that, so... NO!" and placed chakra into my feet to make me more faster. I had just stolen Kakashi's most prized possession...


...Icha Icha Paradise...


And in my opinion, its a pretty lame weakness, but if it gets me that letter, then... so be it. I was panting hard and I just lost Kakashi. I stopped by a tree and leaned on it, trying to catch my breath. I checked my chakra, and knew it was low. He has been chasing me for an hour, and I don't have what it takes to go on. But, what ever thought was going through my mind, stopped when a kunai whizzed past my head and into the tree. I gulped, and turned to see a pissed-off Kakashi looking like he wanted to strangle me.


"Uh... Hi Shi-Shi? W-What's up?" I asked nervously, only to be responded with a shuriken aimed at my head, and for me to duck at the last second and to have it where my head was only seconds ago. I gulped and took a small glance at Kakashi.


He looked pissed off to say the least and he was starting to intimidate me. "Kibou Seiji... I thought you were raised to know not to take things that were not yours?" I froze, If Kakashi used my full name, then... SHIT! WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?! HE WAS BEYOND PISSED NOW!


I bolted in a random direction, and just to put some distance between us, I created 3 shadow clones and we mixed all together, then went separate ways. Running back through the village, I keep looking back to see if Kakashi was raging behind me, only he wasn't. Suddenly I ran into someone, knocking them over and myself, well... I landed on their chest.


I looked up startled and met the person eyes. They were a deep onyx and they were... breath-taking. "Could you get off me?" A cold voice asked me, and saw that the eyes were now glaring at me. I mentally groaned, First Kakashi, now him? But got him none the less. "What the hell are you running for? There is still 10 minutes left till class. I'm pretty sure you'll make it." Sasuke growled at me.


To bad I wasn't paying attention.


I was whipping my head back and forth, searching for an irritated Kakashi. Sasuke seemed to noticed how pale my face was for he asked, "Hey, are you sick?" I attempted to resist the urge to face-palm, but failed. "Thanks for noticing, but no, I am not sick." His eyes narrowed threatenly at me as he made a barely audible growl. I simply scowled back at him, putting up my usual act of pretending it didn't hurt me in the slightest. When in reality, it struck my heart painfully, enough to almost make me whimper at the pain.


Just when I was about to tell him off with a smart remark, an idea sparked my mind. Fumbling around in my ninja pouch, I pulled out the book and plopped it in Sasuke's hands. "Please, please, please look after this for me? It's extremely important." I quickly blurted out in one breathe. Sasuke only raised an eyebrow, trying to comprehend what language I was attempting to speak, before understanding and, thankfully, took the book.


I let a tired sigh of relief and I saw Sasuke's retreating form. My eyes suddenly wided when I forgot to tell him not to read the book... Oh well. I'm just happy he actually took the book in the first place. A small grin made its way onto my face, grateful that maybe this birthday may not be as bad as the others.


"Ki!" The voice strained my eardrums by its screeching. I whipped my head around to be greeted with my, once again, utterly pissed off God-Father.


On second thought, this one will probably be as horrible as the others.