TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Middle of Pain by mkgirl10

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hi! It is time to continue my best story! Oh and sorry if updates come slow. I have a dog to play with and i am trying to keep my straight A's in school. There is slight romance between some but that is not the focus. Mystery and action.
The Middle of Pain

Chapter 1: Picking Up the Pieces, the Files

A blond haired woman sighed as she looked at the papers scattered across her desk. “I need to update these files.” It was true, she did. They haven’t been updated in two years. Well the ones for the old famous Konoha 22. One needed to be put down as dead and another needed to be put down as a missing ninja. She looked up when a loud crash came from the door. It was the last member of the legendary team 12. His name was Inuzuka Jeikobu.
“Tsunade-sama, the Ky-Ma-Ro Trio spotted a girl that looks like Moria with a boy who they believe is Sasuke!” shouted the worried boy. He was followed by a bark from the dog, Gourdie, which he rode in on. Tsunade slammed her desk and shouted, “Order them to investigate when you and Kiba get there!” He saluted and left to get Kiba. Tsunade sighed; Sasuke is wanted dead for killing her student. Naruto doesn’t know what side he is on in this matter so they were lucky that Naruto is gone from the village.
She picked up the files on by on and updated each one.
Leaf File
Name: Kori no Tsume Makkenji
Clan: Kori no Tsume
Kekkei Genkai: Ice style and Cloud style
Relations (alive family): Naomi
Teachers: Iruka, Yuri, and Tsunade
Specialties: Ninjutsu and Medical
Extra: The snow spirit, Yuki. Clan killed at age seven and she was captured by Orichimaru and Akatsuki for two years. Has the curse mark.
Rank: Genin, Jr. medic
Currently: Alive.
Tsunade sighed and put a cross through alive and wrote down dead. Then she picked up the next one, Moria’s file. She easily through that out. She never knew Moria but heard stories. Now it was time to update Jeikobu’s.
Leaf Files
Name: Inuzuka Jeikobu
Clan: Inuzuka
Relations (alive family): Kiba, Hana, and Tsume
Teachers: Iruka and Yuri
Specialties: Traps and coordinated attacks
Extra: Works with his dog, Gourdie. Last of the Genin of team 12. Wind style and uses sword.
Rank: Chunin
Currently: Alive
She smiled at her work and how little he has changed. He did change on specialties and rank but not much. She picked up The Ky-Ma-Ro files and changed them.
Leaf Files
Name: Guridoragon Rogan
Clan: Guridoragon
Kekkei Genkai: Dragon style
Relations (alive family): Ayame, Kenta, and Kaminari
Teachers: Iruka and Sara
Specialties: Sneak attacks and Ninjutsu
Extra: Fire style user
Rank: Chunin
Currently: Alive
Leaf Files
Name: Raitoningu Kyashi
Clan: Raitoningu
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan. (Because of Orichimaru)
Relations (alive family): Matto, Kimiko, and Atsushi
Teachers: Iruka, Atsushi, and Sara
Specialties: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu
Extra: Has Sharingan from Orichimaru. Lightning style user. Average on weapons.
Rank: Chunin
Currently: Alive
Leaf Files
Name: Raitoningu Matto
Clan: Raitoningu
Kekkei genkai: Sharingan. (Because of Orichimaru)
Relations (alive family): Kyashi, Kimiko, and Atsushi
Teachers: Iruka, Atsushi, and Sara
Specialties: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Extra: Has Sharingan from Orichimaru. Earth style user. Average on weapons.
Rank: Chunin
Currently: Alive
She now only had the ninja five files but they have to give her updates on information. They were still on a mission so it would be awhile. So she started thinking about something that has bugged them for the last two years. ‘What happened to Makkenji’s body? Did Orichimaru take it for reanimation?’ she thought. When they went to get the body for the funeral there was no body. She looked out the window at nothing.
-Some Small Country by the Sand-
A girl was sitting in a tree with a man a few trees away. They looked like they were going to train due to the many training dummies. The girl had chocolate brown hair with sapphire blue streaks and eyes and tan skin. She had a mischievous grin on her face when she looked at her partner. She had a black cape to blend with the darkness of the woods with a long sleeved green shirt and blue sweats with black ninja sandals. She had a Konoha headband on her forehead with a slash in it. Her partner had an emotionless face, onyx eyes, and raven hair pulled into a pony tail. He wore a black cloak with red clouds. He also had a Konoha headband with a slash.
“Makkenji, last time you grinned like that you put and pink cloak with grapefruit sewn into the chest area on Deidra while he was sleeping.” Makkenji grinned even more at the memory then looked at the man. “I only had Deidra trick out the dummies Itachi.” Itachi sighed at this. She liked a challenge so she let Deidra put explosives in the dummies. He watched as she jumped down and skillfully avoided the explosions and take her katana that she hid under her cape and slashed the dummies. She put out the fires and looked at Itachi. “That was too easy. Let’s go back to base.” He simply nodded and they headed back.
-At Base-
“Itachi, Makkenji, I have a mission for you.” Their leader calmly stated. “What is it?” Makkenji asked. She may not be a member but she was still sent on missions due to her high skill level. “A team is coming closer to our base and they seem to be searching for us. Zestu says that they are Konoha shinobi.” His gaze fell on Makkenji on the last comment knowing that she hasn’t cut her ties completely. She smiled, “They didn’t bother healing me so they will meet their fate.” Leader nodded simply and sent them off and thought, ‘Let’s hope her ties aren’t strong with these people.’ He thought for another minute. ‘I hope she grabs her hat this time.’