TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet taste of Medicine by beYOUtiful

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kai grumbled and rolled around, only to be gripped tightly. She felt someones lips glide across her ear. "Stay still." He whispered and let his grip loosen. Kai's eyes shot open to see the same man with the spiral mask, but she couldn't help but to wonder why his voice had changed.

Kai's mind flipped back to the incident that put her in this situation. Of course, she hadn't wielded any weapons, thinking she could handle the problem easily and be on her way. She was never really bright when it came to instant battles, she probably got that from hanging around Naruto to much.

"Where am-"

"I told you," He angled his face to look at her, she wished she could of seen his face. "to be quite." He looked away once more. Kai then noticed as she laid in his lap.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she quickly rolled herself from his lap and wiggled her way from his loosened grip. This time, she wielded a kunai.

He sighed and didn't even bother to stand up. He sat there and kicked his one leg over the other, and rested his arms on the chairs arm rests.

"Underestimating, huh?" Kai growled. If one thing, she hated being underestimated.

"I bet you once, which was so easy, I'm pretty sure it can happen again." Tobi laughed, in a manlier voice than before.

Snickering, Kai sprinted right at him, only to be stopped by a man randomly appearing right in front of her. She stopped in her tracks, leaving skid marks.

"Stop." His husky voice said slyly. For some stupid reason, Kai got shivers down her spine.

He wore an Akatsuki robe, he had jet black hair and most importantly, is eyes slowly turned into Sharingan.

"Move, or I'll kill you too." Kai spat. Twirling her Kunai, she rammed it into his head, only to be stopped by his firm hand, grabbing her wrist. Growling, she slammed her heal onto his foot, winding up her free arm, creating blue charka around it, swinging at his head he quickly dodged and the blue charka ball created by the punch hit the cement wall, leaving a huge whole, that created an opening to the outside.

"I see, you WE'RE holding back." Tobi said, as if he wanted this to happen.

"We're? Honey, I still am." Kai said, obviously seeing she wasn't in any grave danger. Seeing she wasn't locked up or anything. But, what did these people want from her? She didn't have a clue.

"Itachi, let her go, and leave." Tobi said, Itachi nodded and was gone in a flash. Leaving back his sent, which was surprisingly pleasant.

"Look," Tobi stood up and walked over to Kai, who stood her ground, not showing any fear. But maybe she had a little. "You're holding back, I want to see your true power, and to do so, I will do everything in my power."

"Why do you want to see my powers?" Kai asked.

"You'll see, you'll see."