TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mother's love by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok so my vacation story is taking longer then expected it lol I guess it's my frist time a blank scene is hard :blush: No this is not the scene this is my frist time writing something heart warming. I was listening to my clannad sound track when this came to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oujezOP-lvU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPsOU4wi7aY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnf9QtyUsaQ&feature=relmfu
Yuki placed her head lightly on the child’s chest and listened to the small rhythmic beating coming from the tiny heart. It sounds so peaceful to listen a smile crept on to her lips as she pushed away from her daughters slowly breathing chest. The new born moved a little its head titling a little closer towards her mother.
Yuki sighed and placed her head closer to her child’s small head and placed a hand softly on the sleeping cheek and stroked the cheek softly with her thumb. She was happy as she watched her daughter breath in and out. The pushed the bundle life closer to her wishing she could carry her own child but knew the nurse would have a fit if she saw baby out of her plastic crib (where she should be) and in her mother’s arm.
“You have his lips,” Yuki whispered softly her fingers running softly along her daughter’s small lips, “I hope you have his manners,” she couldn’t stop smiling as she kept on staring at the life form that had been in her stomach for nine months, “You also have his nose,” her fingers trailed down the child’s nose. The born open its mouth and wiggled around uncomfortable till it heard it’s mother’s voice, “hush little one, or they will take you away from me,” she whispered softly pushing her daughter closer to heart. Her daughter hearing her mother’s heart beat and voice relaxed and went into deep slumber again.
Yuki laughed a bit and stared lovingly at the small form nestled between her breasts. She wondered if this small creature was really hers this small bundle of happiness. Yes it was cheesy but aren’t all mothers like that after pregnancy she decided to keep talking, “You also have his hair,” Yuki’s fingers messaged the back of her child’s scalp and ran through raven locks, “But you have my cheek, something you will thank me for in the future,” Yuki joked her eyes never moving from her daughter.
She didn’t want to think of the future she just wanted to think of the present. She wanted time to stop just so she could watch her daughter breath in and out with life she would never get bored of that. Her heart swelled with how as she moved her daughter closer to her cheek. The baby didn’t seem to mind as it moved closer to Yuki’s warmth and grab a lock of her hair.
“He will be disappointed though,” she continued talking to her child. She didn’t feel foolish for talking to her child in strange way it felt comforting it took away all the dark clouds she had over her, “You don’t have the shape of my eyes but his,” Yuki giggled again as she looked at the sleeping’s child face as it let out soft breath, “He claimed that he loved my eyes, but I am sure he would of loved your eyes just the same,” Yuki said softly her she could not move away from her daughters face, “Let us pray that you have my stubbornness, the same stubbornness that use to drive your father mad when he was alive,” Yuki felt something wet slide down her cheek and pain lurch in to her heart but still Yuki couldn’t help but be happy as she stared at the small child, “But you will have Itachi’s, your father’s, kind heart and strength,” She placed her hand lightly her daughter’s chest.
The tears came out hard as she said Itachi’s name and pain a lot sharper but still Yuki couldn’t find herself miserable. She stared at the creation they hate created and could not find anything wrong, “You have my beauty,” she laughed kissing her daughter’s head the tears still spilling, she didn’t bother whipping for the fear that if she let go her daughter and Itachi’s memories would disappear, “If was here he would love you just as much, as much as I love you now,” she kissed her daughter again and pushed her closer, “My little Kisa,” Yuki said whispered as she fell asleep cradling her daughter and dreaming that Itachi was watching over them and smiling at the creation they created.
Chapter end notes: Brighter Note I got pictures of Yuki finally XD http://mikoyami.deviantart.com/favourites/50132777#/d5ebq7q check out my gallery on favourites ^0^