TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Diamond of Akatsuki by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: I've decided that I'm going to write a few chapters first, then publish them one at a time on FF.net, Tonfa, and/or Wattpad. My other Naruto story is going to go under some major revisions, and I'm not even completely sure that I'm going to republish it. I have so many ideas going through my head with this story, like a spin off with Madara and Hikari's relationship, a spin off with Kiyomi's past (very likely), and this story is already so complex in my mind, so I don't know about TTSW, my writing from two years ago pales in comparison to my writing now, and I don't feel like rewriting the whole thing.
Enjoy this chapter!
Chapter 3

"But Saso-kun! I don't like pink!" Sachiko gives Sasori a cute, angry pout. Ever since she learned about puppy dog eyes, she used them to get her way constantly. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"That's the only material I have left that's inexpensive." She crosses her arms at him, giving him a glare.

"I don't want her wearing pink! She's too badass for that!" He glares at her harshly.

"Sachiko. What did I tell you about cursing?" She looks down immediately.

"Never do it again.." She talks to him with the voice of a mouse, small and soft. He sighs again, rubbing the top of her head.

"How about we dye it red?" Sachiko looks up at him and smiles.

"Really Saso-kun??" Red was her favorite color, a color that she would see a lot more as she grew older.

"Really." She gives him a big hug and kisses his wooden cheek, then sits back on his lap as they stare at the newly made puppet in front of them. She was beautiful in Sasori's eyes, a small masterpiece made for the most important child in the base.

The puppet had red hair similar to Sasori's and forest green eyes. She was very realistic, and once Sachiko mastered chakra strings she would be the best weapon. If you carefully examined her fingertips, you'd find small holes where senbon needles could fly out. The mouth would open to expose a knock-out mist, because he didn't want her to accidentally poison herself while training. In the core of the doll was a large spool of wire, and one thigh had vials of poison while the other had it's antidotes.

The matter they were arguing over was fabric to clothe the doll. They already outfitted her with black ninja pants, and the only color Sasori had for the cloak was pink.

"Stand her up for me, we're going to walk to the training rooms and you'll spar with Hiro." Sachiko grins, chakra strings shooting from her fingertips and attaching to the puppet. She takes her from the table and starts to walk to the training room, to see Hiro already there.

Hiro was Kakuzu's new partner as of two months ago. He was the newest inductee of the Akatsuki. He was a rude man who didn't know how to treat the princess of the organization. Sure, there were two others there, but her papa always told her she was the most important.

"What do you want, gaki?" She glares at him.

"I'm here to spar with you, Hiro." She leaves his name at that, no honorifics or signs of respect.

"You're looking to kill yourself?"

"You're not so great. Kazu-jii-sama wouldn't hesitate to kill you." She smirks at him. "I want to use Hana for the first time." The puppet in question is suddenly in front of her in an offensive position, her fingers holding her steady. From the corner of her eye she sees Sasori enter the viewing room, which was basically an indestructible room where you could watch the fights.

Hiro starts the fight stupidly, throwing a kunai at the little girl's head, she bends backwards, detattching her left hand from the joints, throwing a chakra string back and latching onto the flying kunai before slinging it back at her opponent. As quickly as they were off, the chakra strings were reattached to Hana's joints.

With a twitch of her finger, Sachiko lifted up Hana's arm, needle after needle shot at Hiro, who dodged them expertly. The little girl groaned and ran at Hiro, pulling out a kunai and throwing it at him. He parried it with another, and lunged at her, kunai in hand. She applied chakra to her feet and jumped over him, flipping over his head and holding a kunai to his neck, Hana on the other side of him, mouth open, ready to release poison.

"You're skilled for your age, I'll give you that." She smirks at him, opening a scroll and sealing the puppet inside.

"You're slow for your age." She fastens the scroll to her belt, then using chakra strings, gathers the weapons around the room.

"Chiko-chan." The little girl's eyes widen and she looks to the doorway, seeing Kisame standing there.

"Kisa-kun! You're back!" She runs at him and wraps her arms around his waist. "I missed you.." He chuckles.

"I missed you too."

"Are you gonna teach me to fight with swords more?"

"Of course. But you know Kouchi comes first with those lessons, right?" She nods seriously. The akatsuki members all contributed to the training of the kids, this month she had Sasori, Hiro, and Zetsu. They would teach her what they wanted to.

"I know, Kisa-kun."

"We've got a strong one here, eh, Sasori?" He speaks to the red-head that walks behind Sachiko.

"Yeah. We do. I don't think puppets are going to be her strongpoint though."

"But she'll know a little bit of everything. You're lucky Hiro didn't go all out, considering you aren't used to fighting with puppets." She pouts, glaring at the man she sparred with.

"She's still a brat." He enters the conversation, recieving hard glares from all three of them.

"When should I prepare your grave, Hiro?" She asks him sweetly, causing the other two ninja to laugh. "I think Kazu-jii-sama is going to kill you very soon."

"Kisame!" A boy of about eight runs into the training room at full speed. "You're home!!" He hugs the shark-like ninja.

"Kouchi." Kisame chuckles, wrapping his arms around the little boy's head.

"How did your mission go?"

"It went great. I even got a chance to visit the geishas afterwards." A sly grin makes it's way on his face and Hiro chuckles.

"I'm training to be a geisha Kisa-kun!" Sachiko tells him. His jaw clenches.

"Oh really?" He asks in a strained voice. "Who's idea was that?"

"Papa thought it would be smart." Hiro thought Sachiko was talking about Pein. But Kisame knew. Kisame and Sasori both knew who she was talking about.

"Just.. Be careful.. Men are pigs." He ruffles her hair.

"Don't worry Kisame! I'll protect her!" Kouchi declares, causing the little girl to blush in anger.

"I can take care of myself!" She crosses her arms, giving him an angry pout.

"I'm older, so I'm stronger." She glares at him.

"That's not true! Kisa-kun is younger than Hiro-baka but he's stronger. So I'm stronger." Hiro's eye twitches.

"Wanna fight?" Kouchi glares at her.

"Why you big stupid.." Sachiko lunges at him only to be held back by Sasori's chakra strings. She groans. "Sasooo! He started it!" She pouts and stops struggling against the chakra strings.

"But you're a girl. So you're weak" Kouchi says, she glares hard at him.

"Excuse me..?" Her eyebrows furrow and she feels Sasori's strings loosen.

"You heard me! Girls are weak." Sasori let's her go and she lunges at him again.

"I'll show you weak!!" Kisame glares at Sasori before picking up the arguing children by the back of their shirts. "Put me down! Let me hurt him!!" Sasori chuckles.

"Sick sense of humor Sasori." Kisame mumbles. He puts Kouchi down. "Run before she kills you." He looks up at Sachiko and opens his mouth to say something smart, but stops himself because of Hiro's 'cut it out' waves in the back. He glares at the little girl and runs out of the room.

"That big ugly lump." She stops struggling, crossing her arms. Kisame laughs. "I can't wait for spar day next week. I'm gonna kick his butt."

"Yup. And I'll be training you next month." Her eyes brighten.

"And who else?" He sighs.

"Probably Orochimaru and Kakuzu, the same as now." She groans.

"How boringg. They never teach me anything. But like, math."

"You know how Kakuzu is with his money Chiko-chan." Sasori tells her.

"Yeah yeah, I know."

*_*_*

"So you're back. Where's your father?" Sachiko is at the entrance to the brothel, looking up at Itsumi.

"He's going to pick me up later."

"Alright. Come on in, go find Kiyomi."

"Hai!" The little girl bows her head at her superior and runs to find her senpai. "Kiyomi-senpai?"

"Come in." The silver haired girl closes a drawer as Sachiko walks in. She gives her a bright smile. "Hey young one, it's been a few days, hmm?" Sachiko grins and nods.

"Mhmm! Sasori made me a puppet. Her name is Hana. Wanna see?" Kiyomi laughs.

"Sure, why not?" Sachiko pulls a scroll from her weapons pouch and  bites her thumb enough to draw blood, summoning Hana from the scroll.

"Saso says that puppets probably aren't gonna be my strongpoint. He says it'll be my visual prowess.. Whatever that means." Kiyomi nods.

"Well, you are an Uchiha. So you're most likely going to develop the sharingan.. Do you know of your clan history yet?" Sachiko bites her lip.

"A little.."

"Well, lucky for you, I was very close with the Uchiha clan. They told me of some history."

"Tell me?"

"Well, long ago there was a man. His name was Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, other known as the Sage of Six Paths. He was the son of the Demon-Goddess Kaguya, and the first human to be born with chakra. Hagoromo was the founder of ninshū, which developed into ninjutsu. He was also the first jinchūriki, he sealed the ten-tailed beast inside himself to save the world.  Do you understand so far?"

"Hai. Continue please." The little girl stares up at her senpai, enthralled with the story.

"Hagoromo wanted to spread peace throuought the world, but he knew that wouldn't be accomplished in his lifetime; so, he began to teach his two sons ninshū, to carry on his legacy. His first child was Indra. He was a prodigy from a young age, recognized by his father. However, he began to seclude himself from others."

The little girl stares into space as she imagines the scenario.

"His second son was Asura. Asura was the complete opposite of his brother. He seemed to lack talent, however, he pushed himself and grew stronger because of his struggle and He made many friends along the way. The Sage recognized his younger son, and realized that love was the better way to find peace. So he chose Asura as his successor."

"But wasn't Indra stronger?"

"He was. But through perserverance you can achieve victory." The older geisha tells her wisely."Indra was furious. He fought his brother and started a war that would carry through to their descendants. That's where the Uchiha and Senju come in. The Senju are descendants of Asura, and the Uchiha, Indra."

"Is that why Daddy said him and Mommy didn't like each other when they met?"

"Probably. And you, my dear protege, are a very important little girl. Your blood is mixed with both, you will be very powerful. Be careful, alright? I care for you."

"Why would I have to be careful?"

"You're young, people might take you away." The little girl frowns.

"To use my power?"

"Mhmm." She pokes Sachiko's head with two fingers. "How about we get Ramen for lunch, hmm?" Sachiko smiles brightly.

"Hontōni??" Kiyomi stands up.

"Really. Come on, let's go." Sachiko holds Kiyomi's hand in hers as she tuggs her to the town.

"Hey Kiyomi-senpai?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you take me to visit my clan..?" Kiyomi stops suddenly.

"Are you sure your father would allow that?"

"I'll ask him. But I think it'd be fun.. I want to learn what I can!"

"Maybe."

The two continued to walk in silence, Sachiko's hand loosely holding Kiyomi's.

"Hey Kiyomi-senpai..?"

"Hmm?"                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Can I call you Aneki..?" The older girl looked at the younger girl in shock.

"Really? You've only known me for a few months."

"You're a big sister to me." Kiyomi laughs, a bright smile gracing her lips.

"Hai, Imouto. Go for it." The village was busy and filled with people, causing Sachiko to smile. The main base was somewhere in Ame and the rain was annoying in her point of view. The base they were staying at, however, was close to the leaf. The leaf village was so close, but so far. As they walked through the little village, there was a group of leaf ninjas that Kiyomi spotted. Her eyes widened and walked towards them with the little Uchiha. "Asuma?" A man with dark blue hair and a beard looked towards Kiyomi and Sachiko, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Kiyomi-chan?" Kiyomi grins and nods. "Where have you been? It's been two years!" He embraces her, Sachiko looks down and shoves her hands in her pockets.

"Sachiko." The little girl's head snaps up.

"Hai, Kiyomi-senpai?" She changed what she called her around these people who she didn't know.

"You are not to repeat what happens here to anyone. Especially your father."

Sachiko nods again, looking around at the group of people. There was a lady there with black curly hair and vibrant red eyes. She gave the young Uchiha a small smile, before focusing her attention on Asuma and Kiyomi's conversation. Another ninja was there, he was in a bright green jumpsuit, had a bowl haircut, and the bushiest eyebrows she'd ever seen.

"I'm on a long-term mission. I don't know how long it'll take actually, until Hokage-sama calls me back I suppose. How's Itachi-kun? How's Aniki? Are they okay?"

"They're fine Kiyomi-chan. Both in ANBU. And they're both making a name for themselves." This time the curly haired lady answered.

"I was supposed to be in ANBU.." Kiyomi crosses her arms and a slightly childish pout graces her lips. "I was supposed to be the youngest to go to the ANBU. But I had to be sent on this mission and Itachi broke the record." The green man laughs.

"Don't you worry Kiyomi-chan! Your springtime of youth is not yet over!" He gets on one knee and holds her hand. "You have plenty of ways to make a name for yourself!" Hearts form in his eyes and Kiyomi flinches.

"That's nice and all Gai." She pulls her hand out of his, and crossing her arms, secretly wipes it on her shirt. Sachiko walks over to Kiyomi, holding her shirt in her small hands. "Ne.. What's wrong Imouto?" Sachiko looks up, blushing lightly at the attention that was now on her.

"Who are these people..?" She asks quietly.

"These are my friends from the village."

"You told papa you were a contract killer.." Kiyomi squats so she's eye-level with Sachiko.

"Sachiko. If I said otherwise your papa would've killed me." The little girl's eyes widen.

"No! Papa wouldn't do that!" Kiyomi nods.

"Yes he would." She stands up straight again.

"Who is this, Kiyomi?" Asuma asks. "An Uchiha?" Sachiko's hand rises to the spot on the back of her white shirt that showed her clan crest.

"And a Senju." Their eyes widen.

"She's living with her mother?" The lady asks.

"Yes. They have a cottage outside the village." Sachiko glances up at Kiyomi, but keeps her mouth shut. She knew she lived with an S-ranked group filled with S-ranked ninja. "She is currently training under me."

"Really? She looks to be about five."

"She is. She's going to have to find an Uchiha trainer. She will most likely develop her sharingan soon."

"There's no way she's that skilled."

"Don't underestimate me." She looks up at the ninja, a hint of red showing in her eyes.

"Wow.. You're right. Look at the red in her eyes, it's faint but it's there." Asuma looks at the young Uchiha in amazement. "Maybe you should take her to Fugaku." Kiyomi bites her lip.

"I don't know if--" Her eyes dart to a position in the tree far in front of her. Two ANBU members were just there. "What kind of mission are you guys on?"

"You know that's classified Kiyomi."

"Yeah, I know." Sachiko tugs on Kiyomi's shirt.

"Aneki.. I'm hungry.."

"Are you? I did promise ramen didn't I?" The little girl nods.

"Alright, let's go. Tell Itachi.." She clenches her fist and bites her lip. "Tell Itachi I said hi." She looks back to that spot in the tree, where she knew Itachi was. "And tell Aniki that I miss him."

"We can tell Itachi where you are if-"

"No!" Kiyomi cuts her off. "No Kurenai.. It's better this way." The girl now dubbed as Kurenai gives Kiyomi a sympathetic look.

"Alright.."

"I might stop by the village soon." Sachiko looks up at her. "Come Sachiko, let's get some ramen"

They walk away, the hairs on the back of Kiyomi's neck rise as she is watched by two pairs of eyes. Sachiko twirls a kunai around her finger.

"We're being followed."

"I know. They're old friends."

"Can I scare them?" Before Kiyomi could answer, a kunai flew from Sachiko's hand, narrowly missing one of the ANBU.

"Sachiko. You might have just gotten me killed." The little girl looks up at Kiyomi with her eyes wide.

"I'll lie. Don't worry." A leaf village ANBU picks up Sachiko by her arms.

"Why do you wear the Uchiha crest?" Behind the mask sharingan eyes shined, Sachiko glared back, unfazed. The agent's eyes widen.

"Why else? Now put me down you big lump!" He does the opposite, instead he lifts her higher.

"You're.. The White Wolf of Konoha." The other says. Kiyomi nods.

"My kohai, I'd appreciate it if you put her down."

"The birth of an Uchiha without clan knowledge is illegal. I have to take her back to the village."

"Try taking me from my mama and I'll hurt you." The black-haired ninja looks down at her, throwing her back where the other ANBU catches her.

'Aniki..' Kiyomi's eyes widen as she sees her brother easily catch the girl, tying her hands together with chakra strings.

"This won't stop me." Her eyes shine a deeper red than before. "Leave me alone or I'll kill you." The ANBU behind her stays silent.

"Let me go!! My papa will kill you!!" She struggles harshly against his arms. "Can I kill him Aneki?? Please?" Tears shine in the little girl's eyes.

"No. You can only escape. Don't kill him." She summons a small wolf pup. "Tell Sachiko's father of our situation, make haste." The cub nods and quickly runs off. "I advise you put her down. You will be killed, whether by her or one of her family members."

"The law is the law." Kiyomi shudders at the sound of her brother's cold voice. He was on a mission, they couldn't be familiar.

"Sachiko, remember not to kill him." The girl bites her lip, blood dropping to the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" The first masked man looks into Sachiko's eyes harshly, resulting in her fainting in Kiyomi's brother's arms. He takes off his mask, kissing Kiyomi's forehead. The young teen's eyes glaze over as she starts to tear up.

"Shh.. Don't cry Kiyomi." She wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as she feels the security of his arms around her.

"I missed you.. I missed you both.." Kiyomi's brother puts the little girl safely on the ground.

"We missed you too Imouto." Her brother takes off his mask and kisses her forehead before putting the young Uchiha on his back. "I'm going to take her to the village."

"I don't think--"

"I'll stay here." Itachi answers. Kiyomi gives him a bright smile, getting a small smile in return. He laces his fingers in Kiyomi's hooking his mask to his waist.

"I've missed you, Itachi-kun.. But, Sachiko.." She looks back to where her brother disappeared from.

"She'll most likely be staying with me, she'll be in good hands, and Sasuke will finally have someone to spar with." Kiyomi chuckles.

"That's not a good idea. She'll probably hurt his little ego."

"Kiyomi." Said girl's head pops up, and she stares at the masked man who called her in fear. "Where is my daughter?"

"She.. She was taken by another ANBU agent to the village." She hides her face in Itachi's chest so she wouldn't look into Madara's sharingan eye.

"She will be in the head family's care until she is released. However, I can't completely guarantee your daughter's safety.." Itachi bows his head.

"Why not? What's wrong with the clan?"

"I'm afraid that's classified, sir."

"Well whatever happens, I'm not afraid for my daughter. I'm afraid for whoever provokes her." He looks at Kiyomi and calls her to attention. "Kiyomi."

"Hai?"

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today." She looks down.

"Hai.."

"I will find out information of her whereabouts." He glares at her. "You will pay for letting her go." He disappears and her eyes widen.

A/N: And that's the end of this chapter! The next one is already halfway or fully done, I'm not sure yet XD again, I'm gonna try to update every month, but school is coming up soo. But I write in my spare time, so I hope the updates will be constant. 

Reviews keep me going!