TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Diamond of Akatsuki by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back with The Diamond of Akatsuki!! This is about two months later, after Sachiko settled in! I made a mistake in the last chapter!! I said her hair was blonde! I guess it didn't save right, but I meant that her hair was black!

I usually write in first person, but I thought it'd be weird, considering the main character is a baby... Hehehe.
Diamond of Akatsuki- Chapter 2

Four Months Later

It had been a long four months since Sachiko was officially accepted into the family of criminals. Against his wishes, Pein had begun to care for the girl, as if she were his own child. His children were adapting very well to the new child, and Nagomi was playing with someone her own age.

“Sachiko!! Come here baby!!” Kisame cooed.  The baby giggled and clapped her hands together.

“Mei!!” Sachiko screeched happily. She crawled to him and he held her upside down. “Ha! Ha! Ha!!” She laughed childishly and clapped her hands. Sasori walked in.

“Be careful Kisame.” He glared at the rouge mist nin. “You could hurt her like that.”

“Saso!!” Sachiko reached for the puppet master as he sighed and picked her up.

“What am I gonna do with you Chiko?” Sasori asked her, even though he knew she wouldn't answer him. Suddenly, a loud fart was heard and Sachiko giggled quietly.

“Ewwww Chiko!!!” Kisame yelled. “It's your turn Sasori.” Sasori grimaced and took Sachiko to the baby room and took out diapers and wipes. He opened the diaper Sachiko was wearing and saw a brown goop on it. Another fart.

'Wait... she's not done.' Sasori thought. More brown goop squirted onto the diaper. He crinkled his nose in disgust...

“Gross Chiko.” He said to the pooping baby... “That's just gross.” He cleaned her up, and threw the diaper away. “Come on.” He picked her up and walked back out to where Kisame was. “Here, take the stink bomb.” Sasori dangled Sachiko over Kisame's lap and dropped her. Kisame easily caught her with one hand.

“Stop Sasori!!! You could hurt her like that!!!” Kisame mocked. “Girl.” He muttered.

In Pein's Office

“So I have a daughter?” A deep voice sounded throughout the room. It came from  a masked man, he faced Konan and Pein.

“Yes Madara-sama.” Konan spoke. “We have taken her in and chosen to raise her as a weapon... If that's okay with you.”

“Its fine, I will see her myself though, and she will be trained with me when she is older... Until then she will know me as her father.” Madara said.

“When do you wish to see her?” Pein asked.

“Often, at least three days a week.” His superior replied. “I want her to love me as a daughter should, so she won't think twice about doing things when I ask her.”

“And what would we tell the members?” Konan pondered. “ They would be suspicious if she left sometimes.”

“Make something up, you can't expect me to  do everything.. If you can't figure something out make a clone.” Madara ordered. “I expect to see her tomorrow.” He vanished. 'Hikari... I'll find you.'

The Next Day

As ordered, Konan and Pein had the baby to Madara the next day. Sachiko was comfortable in Konan's arms, and had fallen asleep on the way to where ever they were going. Once they had been a safe distance away from anywhere, Madara appeared and took his daughter, he walked away with her and dismissed Konan and Pein. The 'Leader' had indeed made a clone of the baby, finding no good reason why a baby would leave the base.

Madara walked through the woods his baby in his hands, he looked at her admiringly. He'd known his wife was a Senju, but she was detached from the rest of the clan,and didn't agree with their ways. Their marriage had been arranged so to speak, based on their dislike for their clans. But their acknowledgment had turned into love, at least on Madara's side. At first, he'd forgotten that if he started a family with his wife, his children would most likely have the genes of the Sage of Six Paths. Hikari, however, had thought him wanting to start a family, meant him trying to use her for power. Angry, Hikari fled, and being two months pregnant had the baby six months later. Madara didn't know where the mother of his child had gone, but all he cared about now, was the fact that his baby girl was in his arms.

He arrived at an abandoned city, and seemed to know exactly where to turn. Finally he reached the storehouse owned by the Uchiha Clan.

“Nekobaa.” Madara spoke as he walked inside with his daughter.

“Obito-kun” The old woman spoke. He growled.

“How many times have I told you not to call me by that name?” Madara asked her.

“What do you need?” Nekobaa asked, ignoring the previous words spoken.

“I need some Uchiha clothes for my daughter here.” All eyes flew to the bundle in Madara's hands. Said baby, as if feeling that the attention was on her, yawned cutely as she woke. She looked at the person holding her and teared up, expecting it to be Konan, Pein, Kisame, or Sasori, the ones who were closest to her in the Akatsuki.

“Shhh it's okay baby.” Madara whispered. He took off his mask, everyone here already knew what he looked like. “I'm daddy.” He wiped the tears off of Sachiko's face. More tears came out of her eyes.

“Mei!!” She screamed. Madara sighed.

“No, Sachiko, Kisame isn't here. It's just you, daddy, and Nekobaa.” Nekobaa reaches her hand out, reaching for the baby. Madara glares at her, clutching his baby possessively. She sighs.

“You wanted clothes right?” She asked. He nods and hands her the baby. She looks through some clothes. “What color?” The man thinks.

“Purple, dark blue, and black..” She nods and gets out a few onsies with the Uchiha crest on the back, that were the colors he asked for.

“And.. Do you have any clothes with the Senju Crest?” The old woman looks at him, shock clear on her face.

“W-what? Senju?” He nods. “This baby?” Again he nods. “I'm sorry, but I don't have anything..” Madara sighs.

“I should have expected this.. How much for the clothes?” The old woman smiles.

“A child's first clan wear.. It's free..” Sachiko giggles, and all the attention is back on her. She pulls on Madara's nose.

“Come Sachiko, it's time to go home..”

Four Years Later

"Daddy!" Sachiko ran into the arms of her father, who picked her up.

"Hello my little Angel, how's training going?" Her black eyes shone and she grinned.

"All ten of my kunai hit the bulls-eye!" She smiled proudly. "Pein-sama's telling Mei-kun to train me really hard though.."

"He just doesn't want anything to happen to you, neither of us do." The little girl sighed as she was set down.

"Okay Daddy.." She held his hand in her small one and looked up at him. "What are we doing today?"

"We're meeting a friend of mine." Sachiko's eyes brightened.

"Are we seeing Nekobaa? Is it with Nekobaa?" She asked hopefully. A small frown etched on Madara's face, he disliked the old woman as much as his daughter loved her.

"No." Her face fell.

"Oh.."

"My friend Itsumi is going to teach you.." He took a breath trying to calm himself, although he didn't want his daughter to train in this, it would make her a better ninja.

"Papa? You're making a scary face again..." Sachiko pointed out.

"She's going to teach you the ways of a young geisha." The little girl's eyes widened in excitement.

"Really? I'm going to dance and host like the pretty ladies Kisa-kun brings over sometimes?" Madara's face darkens and he nods.

"Yes, some of these ladies are very good kunoichi, Itsumi is one of them." A lean female figure appeared next to Madara, Sachiko flinched and pulled a kunai from her pouch quickly. The woman raised a thin, dark red eyebrow at the little girl.

"I'm guessing this is your daughter Madara?"

"Yes. I want you to teach her the ways of a  geisha." He responds. "Some very powerful men request geishas frequently to host their meetings and parties." He directs his words to his young daughter. "While hosting you can easily gather information." 'Or kill them..' He thought.

Sachiko nodded her head seriously. "I won't let you down Papa!"

*_*_*

"Put this on." Itsumi throws a thigh length, black yutaka at her. "This is a practice yutaka. You will learn manners and how to serve men. Do you understand?"

The five year old girl nods seriously, the yutaka draped over her arms. Other, older geishas stared at her, making comments about her age.

"I said put it on. That means now. You can't be scared to show your body to people anymore. If one of us" She gestures to the rest of the geishas "or a customer says to undress, you do it. You won't be sent to those houses for a few years though" A light blush graces the little girls cheeks, however, she nods, slipping of her shirt and shorts. She quickly pulls on the yutaka to hide herself.

"I don't know how to tie this.." Itsumi sighs and walks to the little girl, a white obi in her hands. She kneels behind her and wraps it around her small waist, tying it into a bow in the back.

"We have a lot of work to do.." One of the geishas murmurs. Itsumi nods in agreement.

"She already has the manners of the men in Akatsuki. They've raised her for the past few years." One of them laughs.

"That's the little girl that walked in when I was giving Ichigo a lap dance. It's a shame Kakuzu killed him." Sachiko doesn't even flinch at the sound of Kakuzu killing someone.

"Kazu-jii-sama said he was being annoying. It's best not to get on his bad side." Some of the girls shiver in disgust. "I never liked Ichigo-san." Itsumi gives the little girl a glare.

"Rule number one: only speak when spoken to." Sachiko nods, shutting her mouth with an audible *click*.

"Rule number two: keep your posture straight." Another geisha says. The small Uchiha nods again, her back already straight.

"It'd be good for you if you appeared more innocent." A teenage geisha kneels in front of her and rubs the space in between her eyebrows. "Smile and have fun. You're a child." She gives her a dazzling smile.

"Kiyomi." The young girl's dark eyes widen, and she backs away, bowing her head. Her silver hair falls in front of her face.

"I'm very sorry!" Itsumi laughs.

"Kiyomi, I want you to watch over her. You're going to teach her, and I will perfect it. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Itsumi pats her head.

"Good girl." 

"Come on Sachiko. You'll be staying in my room whenever you're here." She opens the door to a very bland room with dark grey walls and black bed sheets. "So how old are you?"

"I'm five!" The little girl smiles at her.

"Really? Then you're all grown up, hmm?" Sachiko giggles.

"Yup! What about you?"

"I'm thirteen. I've been here for the past two years, and I've always been the youngest before you."

Sachiko bites her lip as she counts on her fingers. "That's since you were eleven?"

Kiyomi hums in agreement, changing into more comfortable clothes. "Okay. So you need to become more innocent. I understand that you aren't as innocent as you should be, but you need to act the part."

"How would I do that?"

"Exactly like that!" Sachiko looks at her in confusion.

"Exactly like what?" The fourteen year old girl laughs.

"You have to play dumb. Think of a puppy, their puppy eyes are cute and they get them what they want, right?" The little girl shrugs.

"I've never seen a puppy before.." Kiyomi sighs, biting her thumb enough to draw blood and slamming it on the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" A small, all white wolf cub looks up at Kiyomi with wide electric blue eyes.

Yes, Kiyomi-sama? A young voice is heard only by Kiyomi's ears.

"Give her your best cub eyes."  The pup looks up at Sachiko, sitting down and gazing up at her with needy eyes.

"Awww." The wolf's electric blue eyes glaze over and begin to water, and Sachiko kneels and begins to pet his soft fur.

"Just like that. You have to portray that same innocence." She stands up. "We're going to play a game. Hide and seek, you know how to play, right?" The little girl nods.

"But it'll be easy! I'm a ninja."

"So am I." The little girl's eyes widen, and her mouth forms a small 'o'.

"Really?" The older girl rolls her eyes.

"How else would I have summoned that wolf pup?" Sachiko's eyes wander as she thinks. "Never mind that. Go hide."

"Hai!" The little girl runs out of the room and Kiyomi laughs a very dry laugh, her mask coming off, if only for a second. The wolf pup is gone, and had summoned a larger wolf with the same appearence.

She reminds me of you at her age. Kiyomi scoffs.

"Not even." She stands up, stretching out her muscles. She walks over to her dresser and opens a drawer, a leaf village headband inside. She shines the plate with her sleeve, then returns it.

Too wise for a five year old, too strong for one as well.

"I have to look for this little girl.." She quickly tries to change the subject. The black wolf sighs and leaves in a poof of smoke.

We will talk about this one day Kiyomi.

*_*_*

"Papa!" Sachiko runs into Madara's arms when he arrives at the brothel. She looks at him with puppy dog eyes. "Can I have a puppy?"

Her father chuckles. "That's a tall order young lady. I'll see what I can do." He sets his daughter down on the hardwood floor.

"Wait here Papa. I'll be right back." She runs to Kiyomi's room to see her meditating on her bed. "Ano... Kiyomi-Senpai..?" A dark eye opens to look at her.

"Yes?" Sachiko walks up to her and bows her head before continuing to speak.

"I want you to meet my papa." Kiyomi's eyes widen.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Sachiko pulls her up and drags her to the common area where her father is waiting. Kiyomi's eyes widen and she sinks to her knees, bowing her head down. "Madara-sama.."

"Papa, this is the girl who is going to teach me everything!" She pulls the girl up to her feet and Kiyomi keeps her eyes on the ground as a sign if submission and respect.

She looks up at him for a minute, then shivers at the sight of his sharingan eye, memories flooding through her mind.

'Kiyomi..?'  He nods at the girl, thankful for his mask, which covered the expression on his face.

"What is your name?"

"Kiyomi." He closes his eyes when he realizes his suspicions are correct.

"I trust that you will train my daughter well?" She nods seriously.

"Hai, Madara-sama." She bites her lip before looking up at him again. "Am I to teach her ninja techniques as well..?"

"So you're a ninja?" He asks the question as if he didn't already know.

"Hai, Madara-sama. I was trained in Konoha." Her eyes dart down as she bluffs. "Now I am a contract killer." Sachiko's eyes widen.

"Really? That's so cool!" Kiyomi laughs a bit.

"Fine. Next time I come with my daughter I will bring someone for you to spar. Then I will decide if you are worthy enough to train her as well." looking over at the little girl.

"You wanted a puppy, right? Wait a bit and I'll show you how to summon a wolf. They're much better." She kneels in front of Sachiko, giving her a big smile. "Okay?"

"Okay!" Sachiko gives her senpai a hug before grabbing her father's hand. They disappear from view and into Madara's second dimension. "So what else are we gonna do, Papa?"

"Well there's a festival in the Land of Tea tomorrow. How about we find you a yutaka?"

"Really?"

"Sure."

 

Chapter end notes: A/N: So I really hurt my brain writing this chapter. There are a lot of ages that have to line up and my head hurt when I tried finding a way to keep Obito the same age difference from Itachi (five years or so) but have a daughter who's about Sasuke's age. So the ages are gonna be stretched a bit.